Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster let a chuckle, that mixed in with Cœur laughter. The brunette pulled out a box of what looked to be jelly beans from her robe pocket. Aster stared at the box, confused, as she repeated the slightly familiar name in curious tone. "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" 'Where I have I heard that from...' She thought, eyes now focused on the night-time sky. Aster snapped her fingers, as she suddenly remebering the trolly-lady, who came to visit her cabin. The lady offered to sell those. Aster's lavender-colored gaze flickered back to Cœur as she asked. "...It is a type of wizarding candy, no?" She took the box offered to her, and mumured a soft "thank you." Miss Cardell loved candies, and she just came off of a three-week ban from them. "Other books...The Picture of Dorain Gray, that's a good one, and A Farwell to Arms, I guess...I liked the story but the narration was odd."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Levana felt silly that she forgot about the fact that it is okay to leave her things in the cabin. She laughed when she came out to join her brother. Scanning the crowds she spotted Tamara. Last year she had not been able to say anything to her about what had happened so now was her chance. "I'll see you later Nevin" she said before hugging him then ran over to Tamara. "Hey..how are you doing?" she asked as she tried to catch her breath from her dash over.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Charon stepped off the train with a streach and a yawn. Another year closer another test. Etheris coiled around the pale Slytherin's neck, making him smile lightly. Finally his third year, only two more till Daisy got here and his worry would be over. Looking around the platform he spotted Dante and slid easily through the crowd. "Hello again, Dante." Charon hissed softly when he got there.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Zamir nonchalantly exited the train. In his hand he had a small bag that held his notes and books that he did not want to leave on the train. The station was bustling and busy. He knew Xenos was not in the rabble just yet. They had been sharing a cabin so his evidence of this was sound. The only way that he would be out amongst this chaos was if he took a separate exit. With his knowledge of Xenos being rather large, the possibility of this was...well..pretty high. He chuckled to himself then stepped further into the bustle.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Cœur nodded at Aster, replying with a standard "you're welcome."

"Mhm, it's a type of wizarding candy...one of the best in my opinion, since it gives you so many options and surprises. Unfortunately, you're not always lucky in getting a delicious one."

The girl looked into her box of candy. From the corner of of her eye, she saw the other students slowly piling off of the train and onto the platform, reminding her of what was to come.

"I haven't actually read those two books, but I should, I guess."

Gingerly selecting a jellybean, she placed it into her mouth, sucking on the candy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:45 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara shook her head when her brother asked her if she was all there and turned to smile at him reassuringly. "Yes, I'm here Will. Not entirely, but I'm here." Then Levana came trotting over to see her and she smiled at the girl. "Hey Levana. I'm doing a lot better now." She raised her left arm, showing the brace on her left hand. "Only persisting injury. I can still wield my wand though, so dueling club is on for this year. How about you?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Dante smiled at Charon. The blush on his cheeks properly vanquished. "Look there" he said pointing to the large crowd of first years,"There is rose" he said almost as if he were a proud parent. He may not be her parent but he was just as proud as if he were....well a good parent that is. He laughed lightly then turned to him. "How is Daisy? I do believe my family doctors did well?" he said looking back at the crowd trying not to search for the Ravenclaw.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

"Ive been well I suppose" she smiled "Im glad to hear you are doing alright. It was really scary what happened last year" she said her voice trailing off. Tamara probably didn't really want to talk about that at the moment. "Um..so besides missing dualing what are you looking forward to the most?" she said changing the topic.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

A small brunette stepped off the train looking a bit nervous. Cyrus still found it strange to be here and frankly he hated leaving home. The brunette looked around a small smile on his face. Where were his housemates? He couldn't see Nevin anywhere nor Levana....or Yuan. Sighing he moved towards the growing group of older students. "Hopefully someone will get here soon." Cyrus said softly to himself. Yumi hopped aroundon his shoulder happy to be out in the air again. Laughing a little at the robin's reaction he sighed again looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Alexander Osbourne walked off the train and yawned as he stepped to the platform, his guitar slung over his shoulder. Quickly, he ran a hand through his red hair and breathed deep the Scottish fall air. Visually he scanned the students filing off the train and smiled to a few fellow Ravenclaws and some Hufflepuffs he know. All of a sudden, his eyes brushed over the bright blond hair of Tamara Radcliffe. His artistic muse. So she did make it back, he thought to himself and stooped down to look into his cat's cage. "Well, Willow, wish me luck. I'm going to go talk to her." Smiling when the cat meowed, he started walking over towards the girls and her brother. "Welcome back to Hogwarts Tamara."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

A pale figured stepped off the train and into the growing crowd. Adjusting his glasses slightly, crimson eyes studied the students. Xenos had missed this place over the summer. Every year it got harder to leave it and got back to a home full of memories...some he wished he didn't have. Rhys called softly to him and he reached up stroking his eagle under his beak. 'So it starts anew....I wonder how things are going to go this year. Come to think of it, I wonder how everyone's doing.' The ravenclaw thought to himself. He'd sat this time with Zamir, an old friend by now but a bigger recluse then he was. Although Yuan was there with him the whole time. "Ready for this, Yuan?" Xenos said glancing to his right to the dark haird boy next to him.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled at Levana. You don't know the meaning of the word scary in this instance. "Yeah, it was ... scary." She looked down at the ground, a couple memories from her short but not sweet captivity. Biting her lip, she looked back up to Levana. "Well, I heard we've got another teacher Defense teacher. It should be exciting. And the new Quidditch season should be good." Then Alexander Osbourne approached and she frowned at him. "Welcome back? We're both arriving at the same time?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

"More then ready." Came the half whispered reply. Next to the albino Ravenclaw came a dark haired Hufflepuff. Deep blue eyes looked present but partially distant like he was seeming something else. The last year had been crazy for Yuan. Over the course of the school year, the boy had learned he had the same power as his great great grandmother...he was a seer. It had been interesting to learn and even more interesting to deal with. His parents had mixed reactions but the whole family had been supportive. Yuan spent most of his nights not sleeping as his dreams were often prophetic and didn't let him sleep anyway. "....By the way. You're snake is looking for you. He's doing his best to hide it but....he's actually succeeding to a point. It's funny." Yuan said turning to look at Xenos with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year

Shin was not looking at the ground, causing him to trip. He fell head first into an upper clansmen, before falling down onto the fround, his books flying every where. He turned bright red, making his large facial scar stand out more.

User Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He scratched the back of his head and looked down at the ground, then chuckled. "Well, uh, what I meant was, well... What.. How was your summer?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Good job idiot. You sound like an idiot now.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games