Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm
Matt looked up from his guitar. "Yeah, I've been in here all day. Quiet's best for me when I'm composing. 'Sides, I heard the commotion, and you know I don't have powers like you two. What's going on?"

Syrah wasn't really surprised to see the guitarist in the room, but it did surprise her to hear him say he was different from Mackenzie and Michael. She put a hand on Mike's arm to calm him. "Michael, calm down," she said softly. "He does have a point, though, Mackenzie. What was that creature? As I said before, it seemed like some perverted version of a kraken."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 pm
Mac shook his head, "I don't know but it seems like a chimaera...a fusion of 2 or more animals" he began telling his friends. "It had tentacles, claws, and a tail. It was able to go out of water. It looked hideous, had no good inside it, and had a gaping, toothed maw. Obviously it was meant to kill" he concluded.

"Well why would it come here? People food?" he answered with question, "Seems logical". Mike began walking to the bed and sat down.

"I think that might be the case" Mac replied. He remembered that Mike pulled a stunt and began talking. "Okay, they don't know that Mike did that radio stunt. I think the ship will have people trying to pry into our business if we do anything else noticeable" he explained trying to be composed and thoughtful of the safety of his friends. "I don't want to have any more trouble".

"I wont be any more trouble I swear..." Mike replied half dead staring off into space. He had a lot on his mind and he wanted to quickly change the subject. "I'm just excited about tonight. Matt how's the songwriting coming? I can't wait to perform" he said with a smile.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm
Matt smiled a sort of half-smile. "It's coming along. Should be done by the time we get on stage."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 am
((The creature looks like a cross between: a murloc, a kopru, a squid, and a crab. I dare ANY of you to look up those things a design a monster that has these characteristics!))

Mac sighed relief, "At least that's good to hear," he smiled wholeheartedly. He looked over to Syrah, "So what are your plans? Wana join us tonight on stage?" he asked sweetly. His eyes begged her, and he liked to keep his new companion safe with his best friend at least.

"Yeah come on Syrah, join us" Mike pleaded. He was not going to let her out of his sight tonight. He didn't want to lose her as well. He already lost his old teacher and friend. "Blythe you too".  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am
Syrah thought about it for a moment then shrugged, outwardly casual and nonchalant. "Why not? I didn't sing today anyway, so I might as well." And I don't want to let Blythe down by not making sure Mackenzie and Michael are safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:03 pm
Blythe had changed back into human form and followed the others back to the room. He sat, deep in thought, until the sound of his name brought him back to the present. He shrugged, remembering old times when he had played with the band as another singer and occasional keyboard player. "Sure, just like old times," he said with a slight smile. He was still worried, though. He was afraid that the creature might have been sent by a witch, but he wasn't sure. He needed to talk to Thaelia, but he didn't know where she had gotten off to.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm
"What's wrong, Blythe?" Syrah asked through her telepathic link with the seawolf. "You seem worried about something."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 pm
"I know there's a song in this situation, but lets wait until Matt finishes the one he's working on" Mac inquired, "we can't lose our spirits on the second day, and on a cruise ship". I wonder how Thaelia is taking all this? he thought to himself.

Mike got up from the bed, "Yeah, a sad song...But I agree we should keep being upbeat" He replied looking out of the window, "Because..." he turned back to the rest of the people, "We have a show to do". The tone in his voice became somewhat serious than his usual self, but it was brought on with a serious looking smile of determination.

"That's the Michael I know" Mac praised his friend.  

EG Water

Seeker

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm
" GRAH! " Zethy brought her sword upward and sliced through Cythe's arm like butter. Cythe lets go of her weapon " Ngh! You insolent little!!" " You're HISTORY!" Zethy said triumphantly as she plunged the sword into Cythes chest. Cythes eyes widened and slowly looked down to the sword. Zethy retrieved the sword and took a couple of steps away from Cythe.

" NOOOOOOOOOOoooooo..." Cythe fell to her knees dramatically as she pressed onto her wound with the palm of her hand. " H-how could you...have DONE this t-to me!! I-I thought...we had something special..going on..." she sniffled. Zethy stood in place.

" ....heh...HAHA.. AHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah right!! Like if I'd go down that easily...Triton wasn't able to do it.. what makes you think YOU CAN!!" Cythe stood up and blasted Zethy into the sea with an energy beam. Zethy skidded into the sea unconsciously as she lost her grip from her sword.

" ...After her." Cythe commanded her loyal sharks. Both did as they were told. Inside Zethy's mind echoed a soft yet manly voice " ..Zethy...wake up child...with the power within you're soul...defeat the enemies that lie in front of you..do it now!" Zethy opened her eyes and saw the sharks ready to strike. Zethy's eyes narrowed as she summoned out her sword again.

She jerked her sword towards the sharks and sliced through them. Eliminating them both in a matter of mere seconds. She gagged and looked down at her human feet. She looked up and saw that the surface was very high from reach.

She tried swimming towards the surface as fast as she could, not realizing that her legs were slowly turning back into fins. She couldn't help herself and inhaled the ocean water. She was able to breathe underwater again, and just on time too. She swam up to the surface anyways and saw that she was far from the seashore.

"....wh...what am I ..supposed to do now..?" she asked herself as she looked down at her sword. It's engraved jewels sparkled beautifully as the sun rays bounced off its sharp sides. "....." she swam into the sea again, hoping she would find a sign... or something that would guide her to her purpose.

Cythe looked out into the ocean " Hmph... seems that we've either lost her..or she's been eaten alive..either way..she is of no importance to me any longer.." Cythe began to walk away from the beach.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 am
Mackenzie holds his hand near his heart and closes his eyes, "Remember guys: after the rain goes, there are rainbows" he quoted a line from a song. His face was replaced by a warm smile. He walked back to the closet and put back his staff.

Mike put his daggers back in their sheaths on his belt, "Yeah...rainbows, unicorns, cupcakes...now I want a cupcake" Mike became distracted and was feeling hunger pains. "Hey guys, lets go do our own thing after the show tonight. We need to be happy, and its a cruise ship!" Mike suggested.

Mackenzie nodded in agreement, "I agree. You guys can follow us if you want, but the show is our main priority right now" Mackenzie back his friend up.

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm
Matt shrugged, grinning. "Sure, why not?" he said.

Syrah smiled. "I agree."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 pm
The group spent their remaining hours doing their own thing. The time finally came for the show to start. The group assembled on stage, and prepared for their moment.

Mackenzie stood at the crowd, who all applauded for the group. He bent over to Matt, "Matt I'll do my best to memorize the lyrics for the new song". He resumed his position at the microphone, and then he wondered what Zethy was doing.

Mike got on his drum set and spun his sticks care-freely. "Yeah baby!" he shouted with vigor. His mood seemed to have improved quite a bit in the last few hours.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Matt nervously strummed a chord on his guitar. "'Kay," he said. Sure, most of the songs they performed were his, but this was the first time they'd played a song right after he'd written it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 pm
Blythe never answered Syrah, too preoccupied with his own thoughts. For the rest of the day until the show, he did his job around the ship and spent some time with the captain. Around showtime, he was back in the lounge, wearing a black button down shirt over a grey wife beater and snug black jeans. He sat near the back, watching Mac and the band warming up for their new song. He knew they wanted him and Syrah to join them, but he wasn't sure when and what songs. He was a bit nervous, seeing as he hadn't performed in years.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm
Mackenzie always wanted to include his friends in on an event he loves, and he got an idea. Grabbing the microphone off its stand he held it up and happily spoke, "Hey, do you guys want to hear some more talent in our band?". The crowd cheered but some acted like they couldn't get any better. "Well, we made a new song tonight, and we have an old band member who works on this ship. Then there's the addition to maybe having this lovely lady Syrah singing along with us too" he said smiling and pointing towards Syrah.

Mike was cheering for the both of them with passion. The crowd echoed back the excitement and the room was a din of applause. Mike quickly reached into a side pocket on his pants and pulled out a crystal that looked like a 4 leaf clover. He put it near his mouth and whispered to it, "Give me and my friends the luck we need to pull of this show tonight with no problems" he said to the now glowing crystal. The crystal 'leaves' separate and they fly towards each band member, quietly bursting into green shimmers of light and dust, and then disappearing. One even made it to Blythe. "I think he might have luck now" he said to himself smirking.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff