Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am
Andrei Cheviski

User Image

Andrei looked up at the neko in the tree, tilting his head slightly. "Miss? I am doing the needing of getting you back to Sir Dirinoff. She will be making death sucky for me if I do not. Please, I am not here to injure you konfetka. I wish to keep you safe." He told her and reached out his hand to her, his eyes gentle and kind.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blinked, not necessarily feeling ready to face Ra yet after what she'd done to her. She gripped the knife that was in her hand, not because she was ready to use it, but because she didn't want to have to. And she wouldn't. The most she'd do was block Ra, rather than hurt her, of course. But still... She nodded at Alik and let out a sigh. It was going to be hard trying to talk to Ra, but some things had to be done.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:34 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik sighed and finally relented. "Lynne, I will let you go to the roof for ten minutes, but I will be doing the joining. If I say get down, get down. You do the recieving of the side-swipe?" He asked her, pulling out his gun and a few small knives, ready for any trouble as he waited for her to take the lead.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked up at Alain and sniffed softly, wiping her eys with the backs of her hands as Malikhai stood to put himself between the intruder and her. "Nyet Speedbump, she is fine. Alain I am sorry. I just.... It is hard for me right now, to be feeling anything. I must be the Don Alain. It is what needs to be done. But, I do care for you, so that is why I am hurt perhaps? I do not know." She said and lowered her eyes, reddened from crying and ran her fingers through her short hair. "Alik, could you and Malikhai give us a moment? I wish to speak to Alain alone." She asked, her voice gentleand unsure.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
Lynne Thomas

Either Olik was suddenly growing soft from the sibling-bond between them or not, Lynne led him back to ground level with a pleased smile.Her footsteps haulted upon hearing Ra's voice,saying she wanted to talk privately with the French woman. Lynne did not like eveas-dropping--everyone was entitled to their own privacy. And yet, not hearing the conversation, Lynne would overthink thus driving her up walls, chain smoking.
[  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain looked at Ra, feeling once again guilty and horrible for lying, and nervous that Ra wanted to talk to her alone. She'd always been nervous when people wanted to talk to her in private, so this time wasn't very much different. She handed the knife she'd been holding to Alik and looked back at Ra with a slight nod, accepting that she was going to have to talk to Ra and explain herself.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 pm
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik dragged a glaring Malikhai out of the room with her, accepting the knife from the girl with a nod. She was certainly brave to face Ainra without any weapons for protection, she knew that for certain. "Malikhai, I do the understanding that you are her Enforcer, but we must do as she wishes. Come, let us keep Olik company while we wait for the others, da?" She persuaded the seething man and led him away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik saw her hesitation and grinned. "You and I will be doing the taking of the alongs. Come. We can hear them better from there." He told her and pointed to a room next to them, grabbing two glasses and showing her how to use them to hear through the walls.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 pm
Utsukushii no yume
User Image
Lynne Thomas

Lynne cracked a smile, a mile wide, and followed the instructions of the older man. Placing the glass onto the wall, Lynne listened in on the start of the conversation. Olik is one surprise after another... Why aren't we related?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra sighed and looked at Alain, motioning for her to sit down on the bed with her. She didn't know what she wanted to say, if she wanted to hit her, or if she just wanted to understand. Ra finally looked her in the eyes and asked in a soft and slightly hurt voice, "Why?" It was all she could manage to get out without crying again.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain watched Ra carefully and sat on the bed, just as she wanted. She looked at Ra, and when she finally said something, her voice sounded broken, like as if breaking her heart broke the rest of her too, even her voice. She gulped back the guilt and looked down for a moment before looking back up at her. "I... " She put her hand on her mouth, trying to think of a way to say it without it sounding bad. "Ra.. I didn't want to lie to you... And as much as I'd love to blame it all on my parents, and as much of a fault as it is for them, it's my fault for not telling you when you confided in me that you were the Don... And right then, I wanted to, honest. I guess I just thought I couldn't... I'm sorry..."

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy looked at Juri and smiled a cute smile,."Of course I would silly I told you the moment we met I,m a very nice girl who would never judge a person by looks or anything...god made us have at least one flaw and we should accept those flaws deep down we are still normal in our own way and god loves us for that I bet ur parents still love u just the way u are right?  

Kau The Haxer

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra nodded at her words, not even bothering to yell or try to cry, it was just too dificult at that moment. She looked into her eyes and asked, "Why did you dress and pretend to be a boy Alain? Last night, I could have killed you. Why?" She had to know what had sparked the decision for Alain to hide herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 pm
Announcement: Utsukushii no yume has decided to quit the role play. If others wish to work around this, they can.  

Kasumi Miyagi

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain looked at her, at first as if she didn't know what to say, then she gulped nervously, her fingers fidgeting. "Well... My parents always wanted a son, but instead got me so... They've pressured me to act, and basically be, a boy. I didn't necessarily want to... That's why I'm even at this school. Others found out I was a girl, and I had to get transferred. I was just scared to tell you guys because I'd have to be transferred again..."

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items