Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:33 pm
Rath rolled his eyes. You do have nothing to worry about... He said while trying to sit up. But, the pain was to much so he layed back down.
Suddenly, there was hurried foot steps hurrying down the hall their room.
Doctor, what happened? This young boy is covered blood. Said a nurse gasping. You could hear them in the next room.
He was found like this abandoned in an alley way. The doctor replied.
What was he doing down there like this? Asked another nurse.
I don't know... We will ask him when he wakes up. He is in a coma at the momment.
Do we know his name?
Yes, his name is Momikyoko Sohma. Reported the doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 am
Standing up she wiped her tears away before looking to the side. She wanted to leave this place forever. All she had wanted was for him to love her. But no instead that stupid cat got it. Looking to her school picture she took it down before ripping it to shreds. Though seeing a shadow she peered to it. Noticing it was in the shape of the rat she then blinked. The shadow looked to her before shaking its head."Wise, Sohma.. What is the problem..? Do you hate yourself..?"Asked the demonic voice before jumping to stand closer."I do.. I'm not what he wanted.. I wish I would be able to lose these stupid ears and this ridiculous tail.."Growled out her voice with distinct rejection of what and who she was. Shaking her head the spirit of the rat finally showed his true form. Looking up to him, she felt her eyes widen a bit before she felt a hand wipe away her tears. Blinking she then sighed gently before she looked down."You find me foolish.." Shaking his head he then took ahold of her chin. Placing a kiss upon her forehead he then pulled away."If you don't accept yourself is just a part of trying to find yourself.. It will come and go.. Believe it or not but we are one.. Part of yourself already knows this.. You are wise little one, but just naive at this point.."Murmured his voice harshly yet quietly. It sounded a bit like her voice except a male version. Though once she nodded he disappeared.

She wanted to talk to Rath and ask him why.. Why had he acted like he loved her.. When in truth he loved Haru.. It wasn't like she had gone out with any boys throughout school. Sure she always acted like she liked someone. But in truth she was too shy to admitt her feelings. But there wasn't anyway he didn't know about it. Finding herself sighing deeply she looked to the side noticing something at the window. Blinking she saw Tsutsu looking in with a serious face. Glaring to him she then moved over to the window opening it."What..?"Grumbled her voice coldly at him, though blinking a bit she looked to him. Something was off a little about him.Stepping in he pulled her close and hugged her. Looking to the side he was going to kill that damn Dragon. Sighing deeply he shook his head a bit."Go ahead.. Cry.. If you don't get it out.. It'll rip you apart.. Go ahead Zuzu.."Murmured his voice softly yet sweetly. He was a bit of a pervert sure but he did care about her. Since for a long time he had been alone until she came to the manor. Feeling her eyes widen she then felt her eyes begin to burn. Leaning against him she grabbed his shirt before crying into his chest. Shaking her head she just let it all out."Why, Butakotsu.. Why didn't he love me..?! Why do I have to go through this? I was head over heels for him.. And yet he loves that thing! Why couldn't it be me?! I love him so much.. But no good is going to become of it!! I'm over my head here!"Cried out her voice as she gripped his shirt even more. Shaking her head she closed her eyes not wanting to look up at all.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 am
Feeling his fists clench he felt bad for his cousin. Why was it that he lead her on for so long? Shaking his head from the disappointment he then looked down to her. Pulling away from her, he wiped her tears away before kissing her cheek."Don't cry.. Please, don't.."Murmured his voice quietly before he hugged her. Sighing deeply he looked to the side a bit. Looking up to him, she the pulled away. She wanted to be away from here from everyone. And just be able to think this all over. Though one thought struck her mind and she looked to the side. She could always die.. And leave this place finally.. Backing away she then looked to him before unlocking her door and opening."Thankyou.. For always being kind to me.. Goodbye, Tsutsu.."Whispered her voice quietly before she turned and ran outside of the manor. She wanted to be loved but no she couldn't. The only reason why Akito loved her was just because she was the rat zodiac. Running past Akito, she stumbled a bit before catching herself. Though once she did she ran forward holding one last thing in her hands, the picture of the three of them. Stopping once she was at the beach she looked about. Seeing a lifeguard that was about to walk off from their shift she then sat down in the sand. Looking down to the picture she cried quietly as she held her knee's to her chest.

((Sorry for the length... XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:15 am
Rini had seen Momi being lifted into the ambulance. She followed the ambulance to the hospital. She burst into the room screaming, "Omigod, Momi! Omigod!" "I'm sorry, but you can't be in here, he's it critical condition", The doctor told her. She pushed through them anyway, up to Momi's bedside. She was crying next to him, "Momi, Momi, please! Omigod, Momi, wake up! Please be okay! Please wake up! Momi!"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 am
Haruhi didn't hear about Momi, she was too busy thinking about Rath.
"Don't try to sit up, idiot." She mumbled, holding his hand.

Akito sat in his room, waiting for his dear Yuzu. She had shut him out. Why did his dear Yuzu do this to him...?
He heard the pitter patter of Yuzu's feet past his door and he looked up. A scrunching of paper, sobs...
Akito's eyes suddenly widened and he bolted for the door.
Akito was running after Yuzu so hard, his feet started to bleed but he didn't care. He saw Yuzu sink to her knees, holding something and Akito fell down on his knees behind her, wrapping his arms around her tightly.
"No Yuzu.... No don't do it my love." Akito wept into her hair. "Don't leave me alone, I love you too much to lose someone so dear to me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 pm
Pulling away she stumbled forward, before looking back to him. Her pale face stained with tears as she looked to him. Her amethyst colored were extremely soft but portrayed the look of hurt and pain."Why do you love me..? Its because I'm the rat isn't it..?! Don't lie to me, I can't take it anymore! I hate Rath.. He lied.. I've loved him all along and he.. He.. I hate him! I want to die! Please just let me die.. Just let me die already.."Yelled her voice before she dropped to her knee's staring down to the ground. She wanted to do it so bad. Her heart it hurt from all of the lies. Not only had she lost her love but her friend. She made a mistake somewhere to lose him.. But why? Why did he choose Haru? She hated him so badly.. And truly felt bitter rejection almost like she hated it.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 pm
"No that isn't true!" The truth glowed in Akito's voice. "I love you because you are you, you aren't anyone else, you are my Yuzu!"
He wrapped his arms around her again and kissed her deeply.
"Never doubt that I love you for any other reason Yuzu..." He whispered. "Never..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm
Looking to him a bit she felt her eyes widen. Being kissed she felt tears stream down her cheeks. But why..? He loved her because she was her? Feeling a bit insecure she couldn't help but relax against him. Placing her head upon his shoulder she cryed into the crook of his neck. She wanted to forget about Rath and knew Akito could do it. But in doing so she'd lose all of her memories. The painful ones.. The good ones.. Even the little funny ones. But she didn't want to remember Rath or Haru. Just Akito.. Wiping her eyes she pulled away before kissing him. She didn't want Rath.. Not anymore.. Pulling away she looked up to him a bit."Akito-sama.. Make me forget about him.. I don't want to be with you and be thinking about him.. I just want you.."Begged her voice quietly as she looked up to him. Feeling her eyes begin to burn she wiped them a bit.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Akito looked at her uncertainly for a moment and then murmured, "Of course my dear. Anything for you."
He then kissed her again, forcefully. Akito could suck memories out in any way possible and so he decided to go with the least painful.
Akito sucked the memories gently out of her and his fingers ran through her hair.
Anything for my Yuzu. Anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Looking to him, she then felt the uncertainity hit her. Things began to slip away old feelings memories all of it. Even a bit of memories with Akito began to slip away. Closing her eyes from being a bit nervous from the whole deal she relaxed a bit. But began to become a bit oblivious of where she was and what she was doing exactly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:13 pm
Akito's hands ran over her and he searched her mind for anything to do with Rath. There was not a thing there.
Memories of everyone else were, but Rath was nowhere to be seen in her memories.
He stopped taking her memories but kept kissing her deeply, his fingers still entwined in her hair.
"Are you okay, my Yuzu?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 pm
Eventually, seeing as she refused to leave, the doctors let Rini stay. Rini sat next to Momi's hospital bed and cried silent tears. She was not about to admit anything, she normally kept to herself, but now it was different, not knowing if he was ever going to wake up, she had to say it. It was now or never......  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm
Opening her eyes she looked up to him a little bit. Something felt different but she couldn't put her finger on it. Shaking her head a bit as if to cast away the thought. Looking up to him nodding a bit she smiled."Yes, Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice gently before she smiled a bit. Leaning forward she kissed his lips gently before pulling away smiling up to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:45 pm
"Mmm, I love you so much my dear dear girl..." he whispered, kissing her again, his hands tracing Yuzu's frame. "I am glad you are feeling better." He smiled.
He stood up and held Yuzu in his arms, still kissing her.
"Where would you like to go my darling?" He murmured on her lips.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 pm
Rath stiffined. Did you hear that? He asked.

Momi layed motionless on the hospital bed, covered in blood and dirt. There was no happiness in his face which was covered in brusies, scraps, dirt, and blood. He said nothing for he was in a serious coma...  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games