Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:46 pm
Mior walked over to him and hugged Raphael from the back. "I hate you too, you damn demon.." That wasn't a lie. The phrase, 'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.' applied here. Raphael obviously needed some training on being a listener, since he didn't seemed like one. It seemed like they both needed a friend, which wasn't hard to accomplish for most angels. But a rowdy yet kind one like Mior? It was a bit tougher.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm
Making a huff sound he then twitched feeling her hug him. Shaking his back he tried to get her off. Though failing epicly he just accepted it and glared to the ground. Digging his nails into the dirt he shook his head."Whatever.. Can I put away my wings now..?"He grumbled quietly now accepting the fact that he was gonna have to stick with her. That was until she released him from this damn collar thing. Poking the ground more, he made a face shaking his head.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 pm
Nodding, Mior sat in front of Raphael, just staring at him with a soft, jokingly glare. Her cheeks puffed out and she let out a sigh. "What am I gonna do with you...?" She looked directly at him, wondering. They could find the Prophecy...but playing with her damn demon was much more fun than finding some stupid Prophecy that could possibly stop the war between Demons and Angels. 'Naaah. It's not important.', Mior stupidly thought. 'I'll ask the dog....'
"So. What do you like doing except hating me or ignoring me....and it's not a demand so you don't have to answer..." She said trying to sound a tiny bit sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm
Feeling the weight being lifted off his wings, they quickly snapped into his back. Sure the cracks were a bit sickening to someone with a weak stomach but he didn't care. Shaking his head idly he then glared up to her. He felt like a little poodle being sported by this damn angel. Standing up he turned his back to her glaring off."Tch.. None of your business.."He retorted coldly before scoffing stubbornly not about to answer her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:46 pm
Mior sighed, glaring at him. "Fine. Don't tell me." Mior hissed silently at him, turning her back to him. Looking back at him, she pounced on his back as a surprise attack for not telling her. She knew what would urk him. Everything she did urked him. "You're such a nice guy." She smiled brightly. Now if that didn't piss him off, she'd say something...a bit more awkward than that. Glaring at him softly, her wings shrunk, making her look like a human, to take off a few pounds that he had to carry for a while. "Why don't you have any friends?" Mior said to him, repeatedly asking questions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 pm
Falling forward an audible OOF came from his lips. Landing on his face, he glared to the ground. Though thats when it hit him, those words. Being incredibly quiet an audible cricket sound could be heard. Shaking her off his back he stood up quieter than before. Turning around he held his hand in the air. His nails being visible were offly sharp but his hand cracked a little as he glared down to her."Don't ever.. Call me that.. I swear next time, I'll rip your head off.. Just test me you damn stupid angel.."Warned his voice viciously as he glared down to her. His eyes begin no longer their usual golden yellow turned very pale. Turning away he began to walk off not wanting to deal with her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 pm
"Get back here, now!" Mior demanded. 'Who does he think he is? I own him. He can't run away from me.', she thought slightly smirking. "There's one pet peeve of yours. My gosh you're such a nice guy..." Mior tested him. She wanted to test him. He wouldn't do it, he couldn't. It was a pathetic attempt to get her to stop. Mior crossed her arms, red eyes glaring viciously at Raphael. He was pissed. She was pissed. It'd all work out sooner or later.

Waiting for a response, she kept glaring at him. With slightly alluring eyes but cold and vicious at the same time.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Ariel just stood there where Ameri left her. She whispered to herself, "Poor Ameri....."

Violeta and Markus spent a long time in the willow grove. (A very long time if u know what I mean wink ) When they finally came out Violeta turned to Markus, "I can't take it anymore. Should we tell them?"

Markus looked at her, "You know that if we do that, we will be executed."

Violeta simply kept her gaze, "Markus, I trust them. They're our friends..."

Markus looked at her deep purple eyes, "Let me think about it...okay?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 pm
((o.O))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 pm
((I like your face biggrin ))  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm
((Haha! *Bows* Thank you!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:13 pm
Stopping once she used the gag order on him. Scowling he turned around grabbing her arm twisting quickly holding it in place where he could simply break it or pop it out of place."You testing me..?"Asked his voice acidly as he glared down into her eyes. His pointed ears twitched in frusteration.

Tugging her knee's up to her chest she rested her head against the tree trunk. She then sighed deeply before wiping her eyes. Jumping down she fell for a long moment before her powers kicked up. Her bat like wings appeared as she stopped four feet from the ground. Dust and dirt flew in either direction before finally falling as her wings folded behind her back. Deciding to turn her birthday around she walked back smiling. Running up to Prothero who stood waiting at a tree near Legna and Farren she jumped up being caught."Ready to celebrate Prothero..? We're gonna eat a ton of candy and cake.. And have a lot of fun okay..?"Chimmed her voice happily as she looked up to him. Though she could see it in his eyes that he knew. Looking down for a moment her smile faultering she then looked back up smiling giggling pointing forward.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 pm
Her eyes opened wide. Mior looked up at him with surprised eyes. She tried to struggle but if she struggled anymore, her arm would break. The fear in her face was visible. Very visible. "Y-Yamero*....nanitozo**......" She said, fearing Raphael. Was this the monster she was going to take with her? Apparently so. "I wasn't testing you! Nanitozo!!!!! Yamero!! I promise! I promise I won't mess with you! Just please!!! Don't go any further!" You could see a single tear in her eye as she glanced at him in pain. She began to calm down a bit and Mior put her free hand up to her face, hiding her consistant tears. "Please....."

((* - Means Stop,
** - An extremely polite way of saying please.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:45 pm
Releasing her quickly his eyes returned to their yellow look. Shaking his head he glared off to the side. He didn't care if he was a little too rough with her. She damn well deserved it from treating him like a pet. Turning around he touched her arm, sending off a slight fire looking think. Watching it spread down her arm he then turned around crossing his arms over his chest."Don't ever call me nice.. And this is why I don't have friends, sorry.."He grumbled acidly shaking his head before scoffing. Moving forward he sat down under a tree sulking a bit.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm
She wiped her tears away, still looking at Raphael. Trying to inch a bit closer to him, she'd inch back a bit as well. "M-May I....?" Mior asked him, slowly reaching to his neck to take the collar off. She threw it far away, so very far away and she sat on the other side of the tree, sulking as well. "...If you d-don't mind...I- I'd like to try becoming y-your friend..." She mumbled to him from the other side of the tree. She'd change around him, definitely. Mior thought he was scary, but pulling at the same time. It didn't make any sense. All of her anger had turned to fear in that one second. Mior gulped just a bit, knowing that he'd reject her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff