Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 pm
"I can restrain her!" Lilly said playfully, wrapping her arm through Kari's like she had in the lunch line. "No one can resist staying right next to me." Her joke ended quickly, her arm falling out of Kari's, and she glanced around the circle of amateur hunters with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm
"I'm thinking we're gonna want to take mine, I can leave the top down in case we need to make a getaway and this baby will accelerate faster than your ride when it comes time to gtfo." Remy said from underneath the hood. "Besides, AC's fixed." He said with a chuckle.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 am
Jake rolled his eye's as he approached the car and got into the back seat. "yeah yeah whatever. We're heading to the lake that's a bit out of town."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 am
"Lake trip!" Lilly walked over to the car and jumped into the back seat as well. "But I didn't bring my bathing suit~" She shuffled her backpack to the floor and then under the seat with the zipper part sticking out. Her legs crossed under her on the seat so that she was sitting Indian style.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari made a face at Jake. "That husky was fluffier than it should have been." She muttered in her defense, climbing into the front seat of the car beside Remy. "Anyways, who cares about werewolves, no matter how cute they are. We're after vampires!" She cheered right back up.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am
"Well all right then, say anyone know if there's a river we can cross if we have to cheese it?" Remy asked as he got into his car and turned it on.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:30 pm
When they got to the lake, Jake got out of the car and looked around. It seemed like a normal lake alright..though he could see tire tracks that had torn up the grass, leading into the surrounding tree's. "....don't the people that go into dark woods die in scary movies?" he asked, walking towards it regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

"Not the entire group. So some of us should survive." Kari commented cheerfully. She followed Jake into the forest, looking around. "Dark forest. Kinda creepy. I like it."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm
"All right, then you stay here and I'll go home and live to tell the tale." Remy said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm
Lilly skipped forward, following Jake and Kari, laughing with Remy. "One out of four in scary movies usually, and most likely a girl~" She smiled. "Sorry Rem! That counts you out!" As they hit the shade of the trees, her joking sobered up. Her body tensed, and her face got a silent shade of seriousness.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:44 pm
"Oh well, a guy can dream right?" Remy asked rhetorically and sighed as he entered the shade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:03 am
The tire marks led deeper into the woods, most of the light blocked out by the dense leaves. Finally, they came into a clearing with a old house in the middle of it. Jake slowly approached it, looking in through the window, "I dont' see anything.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

Kari snorted. "Of course not. It's still daylight. Vampires wouldn't stir until the sun sets." She said as if it was obvious. "They wouldn't stay anywhere where the sun might reach them." She ignored the window, heading straight for the door, testing to see if it was locked.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm
The door wasn't locked, simply creeped open. There was no movement inside. Jake peeked his head in from behind Kari, squinting to try and make out shapes in the dark. As far as he could tell, it was empty. Reach over, he flipped the lights on. There on the floor, were two bodies, their necks looking as if a animal chewed on them, and they were probably long dead.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

Kari made a face, seeing the bodies. "Ew.....Well, there's proof that something happened here, whatever it was." She inched farther into the house, looking closer at the wounds on the bodies necks. She swallowed, trying not to throw up. Those were some nasty looking wounds.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games