Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 pm
Devon felt his heart sag when she used his words. He didn't know she would actually take them to heart. "Would you really reject such an amazing gift from your father?" He stepped closer to her while taking out the gift. He knelt down in front of her and offered the present.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 pm
Malinda stared at the present in his hands. "My father?" she said almost reaching out. Then she pulled away. "My father would never give me anything. You're mistaken; it must be for Theras. He should be floating around here somewhere." She replied non-chalantly, although she was a bit saddened. Her father would never give her anything, especially not after being so angry with her. She rested her head on her knees, wondering exactly what the gift was.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm
Devon shook his head, women could be so stubborn. "Your father has sent you a weapon so that you can fight." Devon stepped closer and rested the box on top of Malinda's head. "It can will any form you want it to be, but only once, so be choose carefully." He knelt down in front of her. "That's what he told me to tell you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 am
Malinda smiled. "Did he tell you to be this close to me?" She picked up the small box and twirled it in her hands. "Any weapon huh?" She closed her eyes and opened them again to find the box squirming in her palms. It then took on the shape she had wished for. A huge jet black fan with white roses on it appeared. Malinda grasped it and turned to Devon. "What do you think? It fits me right? Don't say no, this is my only choice remember."  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm
Devon couldn't help but show a smile. "If that's the case I'll have to say no." He did wonder what damage could be done with a fan. A bad hair day?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 am
Malinda stiffened a little. She swung it very close to Devon's face and then set it behind her. "Well I think it's great." she smiled. A small cut appeared on his cheek. Closing the weapon, Malinda looked at Devon. "Thank you and tell my father I said thank you as well."  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:32 pm
Devon glared at her and whipped the blood from his face, standing. "No problem, and I would rather you thank him yourself. I don't really plan on going back to the Underworld any time soon." He leaned against the wall of the house, looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 pm
Malinda looked up at the sky and squinted. "It's not so bad down there. Maybe you have to be used to it." she shrugged. She took a spot on the ground again and rested her hands on her knees.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 pm
Devon shrugged. "I'm sorry Malinda, but I don't have a desire to be around death all the time." He closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 pm
Malinda tilted her head back and looked at Devon. "Well of course not, I wouldn't expect you to. I mean, I don't either." she mumbled the last few words.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 pm
((alright, im breaking this no posting spell that everyone other than Devon and Malinda seem to be going through razz ))

Deimos' leg twitched and he let out a light whine. Cedric knew the dog was dreaming. The night seemed to pass quickly; Cedric hadn't slept that deeply in a while. He was itching to get of the hotel room, but he didn't have the heart to wake Deimos; the dog wasn't as young as he used to be. So instead, Cedric wandered down to the small tavern in the hotel and ordered a large breakfast. He would need the energy if he was going to go after Hades' children again.

Rhi sat up, stretched and yawned looking at her surroundings, trying to remember where she was. Her eyes lit on the other bodies strewn about the room, breathing heavily and it was then the Rhi remembered she was in Jira's house with the demi-gods. Guess it wasn't a dream, Rhi thought as she lay down again, I guess that's better in a way. It means I'm not alone anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:08 pm
((I wasn't sure if it was okay to post or not, since I thought we were waiting for them to stop talking so our guys could time skip to the morning. But then again, there's no night/day cycle in the underworld. XD))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 am
((i dunno, my life has been boring of late and i was hoping that this RP might give me something to look forward to again XP maybe my characters woke up super super early in the morning?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm
((I don't know, that would definitely make the RP start rolling again. It looks like it's paused. There's also a new RP that you can sign up for, if you want to.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:44 am
(( I think its fine for it to be morning already. It will get the activity in the guild back up for sure. lol ))

Devon met Malinda's eyes. "Then don't stay here." His words were sincere. He stretched and yawned. He hadn't slept for 4 days now. Time was blurring as always. He figured it would be close to sunrise above ground. "Well, Malinda, I should be going. I don't want everyone to leave me behind."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff