Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Kane approached the cell block about as quietly as he could given his size, ducking into the room and advancing on Reelo's cell. The demon stood outside the bars of the empty cage and gripped them with either clawed hand, staring in at nothing but the far wall. He knew where Reelo was- and he also knew that coming down here had been a mistake, word had quickly spread on the events that had just taken place...none of the demons dared enter the cell block now to do any sort of tormenting..Elfy was related to the queen and king. "....." His eyes slowly grazed across the long set of cells, eventually stopping to rest on Elfy and Reelo..the male looked to be sleeping her in her arms, pathetic but safe. 'Wake up.' He thought to the young male, focusing on his sleeping form. He was dreaming, that much Kane could tell...but not for long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"The cell blocks are off limits to demons outside of the set hours, Kane..."

Elfy hugged Marianna gently then stood, exiting the cell and growling at Kane. If he wanted to get to the humans, he would have to go through her. The chiropteran was feeling far less merciful than she usually was...which still wasn't really saying much.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi growled and spoke to the anaconda softly, not turning away from their humans. "Vela, go to Reelo and make sure he is safe. I'll protect our humans." She said and heard her slither off to the male.

She gently touched the girls and spoke to them in a purring tone as she stroked Melanie's hair. "Melanie, it's me. Naomi. Listen, there's a demon outside the cell. You should move the both of you in case it attacks. I will help defend you, but if he gets past me you need to protect Dali." She told her Satanist, gathering up a few parts of the cloak to move with them so they could remain covered.

Naomi ran her clawed fingers through her human's hair and kissed her head softly, then Melanie's, "Please, we must hurry." She told them again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Kane stared at Elfy, removing his claws from the cage and turning his broadened body towards her. The demon advanced on the much smaller female but kept a claw's distance, crouching in a low position resembling a dog sitting for its master. Kane hated to use his voice, one of the reasons he had advanced so far through the ranking demons was because he had remained silent and did what he was told...and killed most who knew what his voice sounded like- it did not befit a demon at all. And yet here was one of the new royal blood- the strong silent act would only cause miscommunication. "My apologies for the intrusion but the set time rule only applies to torture- I haven't done anything." He spoke in a tone and pitch that was unmistakably female, cocking his head to the side as though his own sound surprised him. And then in a much lower tone the demon stuck his head in and whispered so as to keep the conversation between them. "I only came to check on him....he is mine after all, I wouldn't want anything to happen to my Reelo."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy smiled softly and placed her arms around the demon's neck, hugging him to the best of her ability. She had decided Kane was not a threat. Before releasing the demon, she kissed him lightly as an apology for growling at him when he first came into the cell block.

"You can stay if you want..."

Elfy stared at Kane quietly before tearing away a strip of her dress and tying it around his neck. It was her way of marking the demon as one of her friends, that way Jordan and Iga would be more likely to leave him alone.

"Nyu...I'll have to find something nicer to use later...That will have to do for now..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Demon?"

Melanie stared at Naomi, then in the general direction of the potential threat. The orange haired woman seemed to have it under control, so she wasn't to worried. She patted Naomi's head gently then returned to clinging to Dali. If the demon actually attacked, she would worry then.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

"Demon?" She squeaked and shuddered, hiding as much as she could into Melanie out of fear.

She had long since forgotten that they had no clothes and they were only covered by the cloak over them. Dalila trembled violently as she clung to her, whispering, "Please.... please no more..." into Melanie's chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Shh....It's okay, Dali...."

Melanie began petting Dalila's head gently, trying to keep her calm. She wasn't really sure what else she could do. The female had no idea how she was supposed to comfort Dalila. She was barely able to keep herself calm.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna let go of Elfy when the woman pulled away, but ignored the hulking form of Reelo's tormentor just beyond the cell door. She was too focused on trying to stop the tears. It was proving nearly impossible; she just missed her mother too much. And realizing she was never going to see her again... Realizing how horrible her mother must feel, knowing she would never see her Ri again... It was too much.

"Mom..." sobbed Marianna softly, hugging her knees to her chest and crying into them. If the others thought her weak, so be it. She was trying to keep quiet so she wouldn't bother them, at least. She needed to mourn for the mother she'd never see again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
Elfy.

The chiropteran woman frowned and wandered back into the cell. The child was still crying. Elfy wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she didn't at least try to comfort her. She knelt down and wrapped her arms around the girl, pulling her close to herself.

"Daijoubu, little one...Daijoubu..."

She kissed the top of her head and, after taking a moment to recall the song Marianna had been singing earlier, started to sing to her.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila suprisingly found herself relaxing from the other woman petting her, and she began to shake less. She still clung to her cousin like a lifeline, but she was begining to pull away from the edge of insanity and breaking. The woman rested her face into Melanie's neck, slowly wrapping her arms around her and holding her tightly. Dalila even curved her body against the older woman's, but she was afraid to lose contact with her and have the demons walk back in. She closed her eyes and pulled her body into Melanie's as she whispered, "I'm sorry I let him touch you." the guilt making her cry again, but she didn't slide back in her mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

It took much longer to stop crying than Marianna would have liked, but finally she managed it. She didn't want to be a burden on Elfy, so she stopped the tears as soon as she could and brushed them away. She didn't have the will to separate herself from the woman, though. She huddled against Elfy, trying not to get depressed again. Her mom would want her to try and be strong.

"Sorry, Ms. Elfy... I shouldn't have cried..." she said in a small, tired voice.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"I should be the one who is sorry, amore...I couldn't keep him from hurting you..."

Melanie had felt like she had taken a step back. Her goal had been to comfort her cousin, not to make her cry. She sighed and tightened her grip on Dalila. The female was tired...Beyond tired, really. She couldn't sleep though. Not until she was sure Dali would be safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila gave her a very slight smile, (It almost couldn't count as one) through her tears and said, "I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree and kill them soon." She told Melanie to try and make them both feel better.

She shifted so that she was resting her head directly on her shoulder, keeping her eyes open to watch for any threats to them both. She would protect Melanie this time, she had to. Her eyes grew heavy and slid shut before she even knew what happened and she fell asleep in Melanie's arms, slipping into a shockingly peaceful slumber.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"Iie, little one...You have every right to cry."

Elfy smiled warmly and kissed the top of the girl's head. She picked the girl up and carried her over to the area she had set Reelo in, placing her on the ground next to him. Marianna sounded tired, so she felt it safe to assume the girl would eventually sleep too. The chiropteran felt safer leaving her with Reelo then she did letting her sleep in some random part of the cell by herself.

Elfy wandered out of the cell again and sat down on the floor, propping herself up against the bars. She seemed to space out for a few moments before clamping her hands over her ears and shuddering. When she finally lowered them she giggled and began picking at her dress to keep herself occupied.

"I don't know what onii-san is so mad about...Clothing is overrated..."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games