Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah laughed again and threw an arm around her blushing daughter's shoulders. "Well, well, you certainly have been busy making friends while I was gone, Sirrah. Well, Mikhail, is it? No, I was not doing anything objectionable with my daughter; as pretty as she is, she's not my type. I just came back from the dead, actually. Quite an interesting experience... I apologize for invading your home without invitation."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff pouted slightly, a look of disapproval on his face. "You are doing the speaking that he never told you about me? I find that very dischesting. I am Kristoff Nikoli. Has he done the telling to you of anything? It is the seeming that he does not trust you Jorden." He gave him a contemptious sneer, his lips in a cold grin. "He does the shutting of the past I see. He keeps it all in the sides."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden frowned and folded his arms, glaring through the bars at his captor. "Mikhail loves and trusts me, and I love and trust him. If I had pushed him, he would have told me about his past, but the last time I asked he said he wasn't ready to talk about it. I love him, so I was giving him time until he was ready." He paled a little when the name Kristoff registered. "You killed his sister..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff laughed, the sound surprisingly gentle coming from the cruel Mafia man. "Da! That is me! I shot her when she was doing the walking with Mikhail. Did you do the learning that I was the first person Mikhail kissed? Da, I was. But Papa caught us, and I told Sir Kirikvich that Mikhail had done the forcing of me to do it. Mikhail could have done the telling that I had started it, but I knowing him. He is too gentle and weak to be the doing of that. He was footed out. So, I here to be the using you as the worm to get Mikhail and the last of the Dirinoffs to come here, and die. That is the whole. After that, you will be the freed of here and can do th living again." He told him and then sat back down in the chair down the hall.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden shook his head in disgust at the light tone Kristoff used when discussing how he killed Krista. He felt sick when he found out that this was the first person Mikhail had ever kissed, and even sicker when he heard the plan behind his kidnapping. "No!" he cried, stumbling to the bars and clutching them desperately. "No, Mikhail can't die! Kill me instead, please, just don't hurt him!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff grabbed a book that was writen in Rusiian and flipped to a marked page. "Nyet. You are not doing the going. Those bars are made to do the stealing of your fire. It will not melt. You cannot do the escaping, so just try not to make me be doing what I did to Sir Dirinoff, da? She was the last stayer in the cell. That girl did the screaming very loud. Just do the relaxing, you will be the freed soon enough."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden shook in anger and frustration, stepping back from the bars and starting to pace. He had no idea what to do, but he knew that he couldn't let his lover die. "Do I get to see him before the big event, at least? It would be a pity not to say goodbye," he said sarcastically in Kristoff's general direction.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

He stretched and yawned softly then said in a bored voice, "Nyet, you will not. He will be the killed as will the others. You will then be the freed once we are certain." And resumed reading the book.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden hissed and kicked the wall in frustration. "<******** you, you stupid heartless p***k... You know what really kills me? That Mikhail took the fall for you! He's so kind and sweet and wonderful, and you, you ********... You threw him to the wolves! You're worth less than the scum on his shoe... And now you're doing it again? After destroying him and killing his sister, you're going to help kill him? I didn't think it was possible for a human to fall so low, but you've acheived it! You... You... ******** human garbage!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria watched the women for a bit before going to sit on the sit of her Don's cot, pushing back her hair and fixing her shirt carefully in silence. All of them, including herself, loved the female Don very much. She took care of them instead of ordering them around like other Dons would have. "Do you do the understanding of fixing broken minds?" She asked quietly, hoping that the woman would be able to help the girl be free of the nightmares that had plagued her boss for years.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm
Pytor Liviski

User Image

Pytor looked at the women before glancing back at Zaria, seeing her look so sad and worried. He was also worried about the Don, but he had to act tougher. Suddenly, a tiny mewl was heard in the silence, and all of the Dirinoffs eyes aside from Ainra turned to face Pavel. "Pavel? Did you... do the contrabaning of Baniya in your jacket?" He asked slowly, then saw the mqles face turn bright red. He sighed and grinned. "I am doing the thinking that Sir Dirinoff wil be the thinness with it. I hope we find a few more of your pets soon." Pytor said and watched as Pavel removed a small siamese female kitten from his inner pocket, craddling her lovingly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah had already called her father and informed him of everything after Kirrah had explained her full story. She looked over at the black-haired girl a little sadly and shook her head. "I'm sorry, dear, I'm not a psychologist. But I'm sure we could find the very best for Miss Ainra."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi knocked frantically on the door of the apartment his daughter had directed him to. For the first time in over five hundred years, Satoshi looked flustered. His long white hair was mussed, his suit wrinkled, and he was panting from the effort of his run. 'Kirrah... It's not possible... But Sirrah's not the kind to joke like that... Oh, Kirrah, what if it's true?'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:05 pm
Andrei Cheviski

User Image

Andrei stood and raced to the door, openeing it at Mikhail request, his throwing daggers in his hand behind his back in case. He saw the uge male and grinned up at him. "Allo~! You must be the one Sirrah called, da? Coming, she is over in the here konfetka." He said and rushed him over to the two red haired women, then ushered the uninjured Russians out of the room except for Zaria. They wanted another female in there who could guard in case of a break in.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi nodded blankly and stumbled into the apartment, his eyes searching the faces in the room until they fell on the woman he hadn't seen in more years than he cared to count. Before she could blink once, he was standing right in front of her, and in the next second her face was cupped between his hands. "Kirrah? Is it... It's really you?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games