Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm
Oblivous to everything that was going on Maneki let out a content yawn. "No I couldn't eat another bite....nyaaa.....well I guess one more couldn't hurt" He rolled over onto his back still lost in his happy dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Spying the attack, the owl flew off its perch and landed on the ground next to Astro. Still eerily silent it turned its head to look at Emma for a moment, then flew off, back to its branch.

Stupefied for a moment, Quincy stared at Astro. Once the shock had worn off, Quincy leaped to action. Lightning fast he had a pair of thick gloves on, ready to catch any more tendrils that might jump from the earth. Slowly, he drew his knife.  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 pm
The giant hole in the side of Astro slowly repaired itself and the winged cat slowly regain consciousness. "wow that hurt." transforming back into his winged human self he transformed his hand into a sword and started fighting along side Quincy, "sorry for the scare, but you can't deny the benefits of being a shapeshifter."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:57 pm
Emma was staring off in the direction the owl had gone. "Strange..." She said and sat down again. Her mind drifted back to Alesia. "How did she know I was here?" Emma said under her breath, "She won't give up so easily..."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:05 am
maneki sighed again and began rolling around in his sleep. He accidentally bumped into Emma and began cuddling up to her as if she were a pillow "nyaa...so soft..." He kept on sleeping peacefully oblivious to the potentially dangerous situation he had put himself into.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 pm
Walking into the scene from a flame, Alesia returned with another sword. "awww. Isn't the Heir of War precious" she said leaning down to kiss him and cackle. "and greeting too you too Emmy, I see you and your boyfriend are getting along Nicely. I was hoping you two would baby sit someone for me"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 pm
Nudging Astro, Quincy pointed at Alesia. "Who's that? And do you think we can move yet?"

"Hey, who are you?" Quincy called to Alesia. "And that flame trick is cool, can you teach me?"

Spying the new demon pop up, the owl flew and landed in front of Alesia. Staring straight up at her, its eyes seemed to flash green for a second. As quickly as it flew in, the owl flew out again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 pm
Emma kicked Maneki, "Get up!" She glared at Alesia, "Why do you bother me like this? I've done nothing to you. Besides, father is on my side in this argument. You will always lose."  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm
"I don't know who that is," Astro said, landing the fatal blow to the creature that had torn a hug hole in his side. "Well, that was fun, I'm going to need to rest to regain my strength but I should be fine." Walking over to Maneki, Emma, and the new demon Astro said, "hey, what have I missed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 pm
Maneki snapped awake as Emma kicked him "nyaaa!" He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes. "what was that for Emma? I was just taking a nap you could have tried a gentler way to...Nya!?" He jumped up when he saw Alesia standing over him and instantly understood why Emma had awoken him so abruptly. "what are you doing here?" He looked over at Astro and held his paw up "stay back. She's dangerous"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm
Alesia laughed. "Just some good old fashion sister bonding..is that so wrong?" she said sarcastically. "oh, and I need someone too watch our brother"

In the distance a few tree's were crashed as a very large one eyed creature came into the scene with a large club. "Many little people.. I smash small people?" he asked his older sister.

Alesia laughed "oh. Yes you can Anthos, just give me a second too greet myself to Emmy's friends." She said with an evil cackle. "I am Alesia, Emmy's oldest sister, and you..are all about to die. And no. I can not teach you that trick" she said snapping her finger and engulfing the forest in flames.

"Me an Anthos here will make sure you all die today" she said laughing. "with the exception of the Heir of War if he chooses" she said winking. "I can repay you favor in so many ways"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm
Emma gritted her teeth as she put the forest out again. She began to feel some of her father's power surging through her. She went in front of everyone. "Alesia!" She yelled, "Can't take little 'ol me on your own?" She said with a smirk. "You have to have Anthos come rescue you, every time. What a pathetic big sister. I'm the youngest of everyone, and you can't defeat me!" Emma laughed. "No wonder father disowned you." Her smirk spread into an evil smile, "And made me Heir to the Underworld."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm
Maneki drew his swords at the sight of the giant and got into a defensive stance. When emma said some of her siblings were monsters he thought she meant they just had bad morals. He didn't think some of them were literally monsters like this one was. "hmmmm? what are you talking about?' He said tilting his head innocently at Alesia's comment. He wasn't keen on things like this so he was kinda at a loss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm
Alesia launched more and more fireballs at things. She sighed at Maneki "Be my lover, and I won't kill you... And Emmy...Anthos! Kill!'

Anthos let out a loud grunt as he charged and swung his club at Emma  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:39 pm
Emma dodged the club and jumped on it. She run up it and up his arm. She redirected Alesia's fire and added more of her own and blasted Anthos. The power her father was loaning her magnified the power of the fire. "You're next!" She said called to Alesia, laughing as the fire flowed continuously from her hands onto Anthos.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games