Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:52 pm
AJ bit her lip slightly. She didn't remember ever having a mother. "Lucky..." She said softly. She'd never actually held someone else's hand, and, for some reason, it suddenly meant a lot to her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm
The boy took his gaze off the black ooze man and looked over at the teleporter, not sure what to say to the question. Why was everyone so fascinated with names? At this rate he was going to have to pick one soon. "No..I don't have a name..just my number..654." He said simply.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X He looked up, staring at AJ. He appeared to be a little confused. "I'm sorry... Do you mind repeating?" he asked, walking closer until they were about a foot apart from one another. "I didn't quite catch that."

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 pm
"I said you are lucky." AJ repeated quietly, looking up at Alexander. From here, their height difference was much more prominent, and AJ wondered how the heck she got away with being a guy. "I've never had anyone that close to me..." She admitted softly, her fingers playing with her pants.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
AJ looked at him curiously. "So...only couples do that?" She asked, confused. She'd seen people do it all the time in the streets - then again, both people were either girls, or they were really close together...or both. She sighed, trying to figure this out.

~*~

Carter followed after Gin toward the dojo. Even though he knew she was with the two martial arts experts, he still worried for Tallya - a lot more than she wanted him to.
"you know if you want to protect her so bad you should take up a martial arts" Gin said pulling out a flyer to his dojo "The Arashi style may fit you quite well"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander stood there, blinking, looking down at AJ for a few moments. Then his gaze shift, off to the right side, on the ground. "I'm sorry..." He now appeared to be rather ashamed of himself. "I shouldn't have been so... so... inconsiderate."

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 pm
AJ frowned when he apologized. She hadn't meant it that way. "N-no, it's fine. You couldn't have known." Her voice was quick, and she was unsure of what else she was supposed to say.

~*~

Carter widened his eyes and grinned. "That sounds like a great idea." He took the flyer and looked at it carefully, still grinning. "It wouldn't be a bad thing to try, either way." He commented, smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander shook his head. "I'm to blame." His voice was getting quieter as he spoke. "I shouldn't have brought up my personal matters without getting to know you better anyway..."

X X X Alexander cleared his throat, then looked up. Growing uncomfortable with the topic, he decided he'd change it back to the original idea of going to get some breakfast. "Erm... Should we be heading of now? What do you usually eat around this time of day?"

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm
AJ sighed, shaking her head when he spoke. She didn't know how to flip the blame away from him, so she just remained quiet until he changed the topping. "Yeah, we should head out." Her voice was gentle as she answered him, her mind on other things. "Whatever I can get my hands on." She answered his second question quietly, somewhat ashamed of the answer. That often meant she'd steal a pie left in a window to cool, or a piece of fruit from a fruit stand.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander nodded, cautious with his words now. It was to an extent, evident, as it now took him more of a delay in time to give his answer. More so than before. "It's tough living out in the streets," he replied slowly and quietly. And in his mind, he added on another sentence. "I have to admit I'm certainly not used to this lifestyle."

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:43 pm
AJ nodded when he finally answered. "Yeah, it is. But it's better than not living at all." She answered quickly, used to those words. At least he wasn't pitying her. "C'mon, let's go. Perhaps they'll have early bird specials at a place around here, and we can afford something with the cash I've got left." Her eyes looked at him, and she began walking out into the street.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 pm
"Really? You look like a Nowe or an Erik to me." Virgil said, losing focus with the fight. Then he noticed Kyo. "Oh hey, how were the sewers, you didn't catch anything contagious down there did you?" Virgil called over to Kyo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm
Jack smirked and turned into a puddle and snaked under Virgil. Suddenly giant jaws shot up and closed around Virgil. "Your a teleporter...that I know aobut them is this. They can't teleport when they can't see where they are going!" He laughed as spikes stabbed at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander nodded again, agreeing with AJ. Quietly, he began to follow after her, this time keeping the one foot distance between them, rather than the three or so foot distance he had kept yesterday. The Alexander of today was a different Alexander than of yesterday. He had shown drastic changes from the timid, jumpy boy, to a more trusting, standing, figure. He was no longer afraid of everything loud, soft, or showing movement. It might be hard to recognize him as the same person now if one hadn't shown careful analysis.

XMiichi

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm
Virgil punched a part of the giant maw that had closed around him, warping the matter somewhere else and jumping out, not without getting cut with one of the spikes. "Geez you're terribly persistent." Virgil said with a sigh then turned to face 654. "I'll just finish with him and we can continue our conversation." Virgil said with a smile then turned to face Jack.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games