Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm
"Well not that fast but close." Leo said. He then looked at the horse they were chasing. "Why are you chasing these horses?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:09 pm
"Well I didn't have any rope, so I have to keep them together somehow." she smiled, thankful when they came to an open field. She slowed the horse as the other ones stopped and began grazing. "They're not mine. They belong to the hunters of my tribe....but this one is." she hopped down from the horse, holding out a hand to help him down. "Without them it'll take a while for the hunters to find me."  

Sardonic Excitement

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 pm
Leo smiled and let her help him down. He looked around and saw a baby horse with it's mom. His ears fell as he watched. "Do you have names for them?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:33 pm
Jack came out of the shop now and started packing all the new things in his compartment... I tihnk I should install more compartments" he just barely managed to fit it all in it as he shut it, then he looked at the box of strawberry fruit snacks he bought for Leo..... he opened it and took out a packet and tried some..... "Kids got taste" he finished the pack and set it away.... "And apparently is forgetful" he noticed the bag of strawberries still on his bike as he got on and Richard entered his glove as he turned on the bike "Lets go find those two."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 pm
Januff plopped down into the grass, tossing her hatchet up in the air and catching it, thoughtful. "Well, mine--the one we just rode--is Tamu." she pointed to one of the black ones. "That stallion with the white streak is Cosmo...and the mare with the filly, her name is Starburst. Her baby doesn't have a name yet, want to give him one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 pm
Leo smiled and nodded. He went up to the foal who looked at him. He held up his hand to pet him and the baby horse let him. "Hmm how about Galileo?" he asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 pm
Jack rode his bike all around town "Hmm... now where would they go he decided to go to the clocktower intown to get a good view  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 pm
Jack stood at the top of the clock tower scanning as far as he could see "... Horses?.... Januff and the CUb must be there... yeah thats them alright" he jumped off the tower and rode off  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm
Leo's ear twitched when he heard the sound of the bike. "Jack's coming back." he said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 pm
"I like the name." she smiled, tossing up her hatchet once more. "Yes, I hear the bike.." she stood, catching her hatchet and securing it away. "Suppose you'll be leaving me now, huh?"  

Sardonic Excitement

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm
"Why don't you come with us?" Leo asked with a curious look while tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm
Jack saw their image getting closer so he slowed the bike to standard as he was a mere 100 meters away "hm I wonder what they're talking about?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 pm
Fort looked down at Molly and asked, "Could you introduce us? I never forget a face. And I would kind of like to meet your grandmother." Fort had his reasons. He was old, and had never had kids, but he'd also never found love.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm
Molly smiled and nodded. "Sure, but she lives in the next town. If you want to see her we're going to have to find a ride that can fit you." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm
Januff frowned, "No offense Leo but hanging around a fellow fugitive is not my idea of lying low. Me stealing horses has already alerted the hunters of my location. I wouldn't want to drag you and Jack into this as well."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games