Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She took Merril's hand and sway to the temple as she walk, being a 16 year old assassin and 10 year old make it sound like sister-bond. She smile really big, and pick up Milly on her hand, "She will be happy to meet you, it's not like she's not going to recognize you. Your mom will recognize your dad's nose, because you have his nose as him." she said to her happily, then she slide the paper door to Bounty Hunters room.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 pm
Merril held Alice's hand and walked into the room with her.
"I'm so excited to see my mom."said Merril."And do I really have his nose?"
User Image
Milly let Alice pick her up because she was tired."I am so tired right now...but I'm excited to meet her as well."said Milly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

Alice heard Merril's question, and her excitement, she try to think why she has Trains' nose, "I always tease about his nose, but he saying it's just his natural being. Although, you almost sounded like him." she told her and then look at Sven and Eve as she made a cheerful smile, "So you found Merril-chan's mom?"

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm
Sven was sitting down and smiled when Alice,Merril,and Milly came into the room."Yeah...we did...it's weird though it took a while."said Sven."She was stubborn when we tried to get here."
Eve ran up to Alice and Merril and pulled them into the room.
Merril looked around and didn't see her mother anywhere.
"Where is my mom?"asked Merril.
"Well she should be here soon...in fact I think she's talking to Alice's mother."said Sven."I think Eve forgot to give Merril something..."
Eve ran up to Merril after Sven said that.
"Here...for a kitty."said Eve as she held out a red ribbon with a bell on it."It was Train's."
Merril took the ribbon and tied it around her neck."What do you think?"
Sven smiled."Ah now she looks like her father but with blonde hair."said Sven."Don't you agree Alice?
Merril just smiled.
User Image
Milly was curled up into a ball and was fast asleep.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice listen everything from them, until Sven told her about Merril look like Train. She look at Merril, until she pictured her mind and lightly gasp, "She does look like Train-san, her mother will recognize her, except Train-san has brown hair and golden eyes, while Merril-chan has blond hair and blue eyes." she agrees with him and pointed out the difference between Train and his daughter appearance. The priestess walk by the door and gave them a smile, "Your friend will come in to meet you and tell us why she left Train-san and her daughter." she announced them about Merril's mother will enter and tells the story. Alice heard her mother as she smiles and nodded, "Thank you for telling us, mom." she said politely to her mother then she look at Merril, "Are you excited, Merril-chan?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 am
"Yes I'm excited,Alice1"said Merril very excitedly making the bell ring as she jumped up and down.
"Whoa calm down there kiddo."said Sven as he started to laugh.
As they were talking a woman with long blonde hair walked in.
"Speaking of the devil...here she is."said Sven.
Merril ran up to her mom."Hi mommy!"said Merril smiling.
The woman looked at Merril and saw Train in her eyes.
"Merril!"she cried as she hugged her daughter."You've grown!"
Merril just held onto her mother."Mommy I want you to meet my friends."said Merril.
"All right but I already know Sven and Eve."she said."Because they're the ones that got me to come here."
Merril introduced Alice,Kaito,Hiro,and Hotaru.
User Image
Milly was still fast asleep and couldn't hear anything.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She look at Merril's mother, she's happy to meet Train's wife. When Merril introduce to Alice's family, Alice stood up and bow respectfully to her, "I'm very please to meeting you, your husband briefly told me about you. Although, I'm very sorry about your loss of him." she politely greets her and until she apologize to her for losing her husband lives.
Hotaru smiles and notice her sons are carrying the boxes, and chatting about something cute and Alice. She walk towards to her sons, but they saw her as they run off, "It's for our baby sister, only!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 am
"It's nice to meet you all,my name is Rin Heartnet."she said with a smile.
Merril and her mother frowned after hearing what Alice said about Train."I had no idea that he died."said Rin."And if I had I would have come searching for Merril right away!"
Merril hugged her mother tightly.
"Well now...at least mother and daughter are back together...and not just one family either."said Sven.
Eve just smiled.
User Image
Milly was having a dream and started moving her paws as if she were running.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice got that look from Heartnet, which she feels like she said something really dumb, then she change her subject as she look at Sven, "Mother and Daughter bond, if he sees this..." she said to him softly, until she sees Train's spirit again, but this time he's looking at his family. He gave them a goofy cat smile, Alice couldn't help it but she begin to laugh so hard.
Meanwhile, Hiro and Kaito hide in different room, while holding a box to keep their mother out of sight. They take a peak in the box, they snickered quietly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:58 am
Merril looked up at Alice and didn't notice her father looking at her and Rin.
"Whats so funny Alice?"asked Merril.
Rin,Sven,and Eve looked at Alice with a confused look.
User Image
Milly,still running in her dream suddenly jolted awake."What did I miss?"asked Milly tiredly."Did Merril get to meet her mom?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

While Alice is still laughing from Train's goof cat smile, Hotaru came in and saw Train and her daughter laughing. The priestess sigh and look at everyone in embarrassing smile, "I think my daughter saw Black Cat with goofy smile," she pointed out as she look at Train, still in goofy cat smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm
Merril looked around until she saw her father and smiled."Hi daddy!"said Merril.
Rin looked and started to cry."Train!"said Rin surprised."I-I'm so sorry for leaving you and Merril!"
User Image
Milly got up and walked over to Merril so that she could be picked up."What's it like to see your mom?"asked Milly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Train gave them a smile, still goofy looking cat smile, "Long time no see, Rin. I'm just stopping by and tease young Alice with my cat smile." he told his wife in happy way and look at Alice, still laughing. He made a way cat smile, This never gets old."
Twins are look at the box and pull out the chinese assassin for small girl like their sister. They will plan to make her wear it, but first they have to cut her hair.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:31 pm
Rin started to calm down and smiled because she heard him."It has been,Train...I miss you and Love you."said Rin.
Merril picked up Milly and started to pet her."Yeah daddy...I miss and love you too!"said Merril.
Sven just laughed."Even though I can't hear or see him...he was an awesome guy to work with."said Sven.
"Miss you."said Eve.
User Image
Milly was making a purring like sound."Ahhh...that feels nice."said Merril.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice slowly stop laughing, by the time that happen, Hiro poor the bucket of water on Alice's head, which her white hair slowly turned black then Kaito quickly cut her hair into shoulder length as she froze herself and the twins ran off. Alice dart to chase after her brothers, "Nii-san!" she cried to her brothers, while in wild goose chase, her student saw her chasing her brothers. Hiro and Kaito look at each other, "Let's do it." "Oh yeah!" they said as the agreement, until they stop to tackle her sister and drag her to the room. Alice is panicking, "Wait the minute! I thought you are like treat ladies-" she cried, "Hold still you are having a new outfit to fit in!" they said all together, until they are done, Alice got pushed out and feel embarrassing.
Hotaru sigh and look at sweepers, "Please excuse me for a second." she said politely and left. She reach to find her children, until she see her daughter dressing like Chinese Assassin, which she surprise, "That explains why your brothers are always mischieves." she comment, then Alice shyly nodded, the twins look at their sister as they grin.

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games