Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 pm
Zury looked after him. She pulled down her own defences. "He has a point," she said. She bit her lip and turned around to try and find him. "If anything, let her go and then question her. We may be over reacting..." She then went to the door where Nik walked out of. "Nikolai....?" she said, letting her question hang in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Nik looked at Zury some of his anger starting to go away. "What?" he asked sounding more sullen then he meant to.  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:54 pm
Zury walked over to him. "May I sit?" she asked. It hadn't crossed her mind that electricity and water might not mix at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:03 pm
"go ahead" he said as he shifted himself to hug his knees for her to sit down next to him  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm
"Yea..." said Zury, sitting by him. She crossed her legs. "We American's are pathetic, aren't we?" She leaned back, using her hands to brace herself. "The minute someone walks on our land we go into defense mode..Its like that old saying, 'It's better to beg forgiveness later than to ask permission first...'" She looked at him. "We come from two completely different worlds of thought..." She started to mess around with the waves, making little boats in the water or whirlpools. "But...I think we can learn from each other..the entire team....We can't risk being separated now, right in the beginning..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm
"Its not just American's allot of people are somewhat like that, once they feel like something is there own they have a negative bond with it and refuse to give it up to anyone else." He sat looking at the water and what she was doing with it "your kinda like me are you some faerie being too?"  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 pm
Zury shrugged. "I don't know...." she said. "I've always been able to do that to water..." She moved her fingers to were a small stream of water came toward her. She then moved her hands to where it was in the shape of a circle. She froze the water, and with her finger, started to carve into the ice. In a few minutes, she had a rose in her hands. "I've always been the weird kid...cause I'm albino and stuff.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm
"I'm the same... when I was a baby I killed a cow, burnt it to a crisp I was hated and feared and I was nearly fed to wolves if not for my grandfather."  

Xistund

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

As Abby felt herself being smothered , atleast her explosions were getting weaker, but it didn't put out the glow that kept her skin bright pink. She was able to explode, and realized she was getting weaker. She didn't know who The Alchemist was, only what they were long ago. She calmed down for now as she went quiet, figuring her containment and was assuming that she would be killed any minute . After the silence though and accepting that she'd be killed, she was capable of breathing aswell as still alive. She stayed there and just observed her containment with her senses.
((Nah it's fine))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm
Zury scooted a little closer. She said, "I think all of us know the pain of being outcasts..." She let her water art melt. She sighed. "We just need to understand each other better..."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm
Looking at the container as the explosion's started to cease or become weaker kyo shook his head. He had captured her that was a good thing but what the hell was he supposed to do now that he had he thought to himself with a sigh. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed and pulled out his phone to call the police only to realize as he held it that it had been pretty much damaged to oblivion during his fighting and running around. "s**t" he muttered rubbing the back of his head as he looked around. "Didn't quite think this one through" he muttered shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:07 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby attempted about five more quick explosions, causing some motion though she was able to gain a possible half inch more of room, shifting slightly. She felt the best thing to do was to jus continously explode, but as she could hear the man was having troubles. He was also letting her live. She would be patient with wherever he wanted to dump her off possibly. Some quick giggling was heard and ended, unkown where that form of laughter may of came from. She squirmed , but couldn't shift her leg this time.  

MindxHunter

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm
((I'm not sure what to do with myself))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 am
((I'm waiting on Xistund...))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm
{Sorry I was kinda waiting for different people to post so its not just back and forth chats}

"Maybe your right" Nik said his face getting a bit pink ash Zury moved close to him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games