Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji sighed and shook his head. Looking first to the pile of presents, and then to Karleen. The festivity of the holiday had left him as quickly as it seemed to touch his little frozen heart. Patting Karleen's shoulder he turned to head away.

"No, I cannot continue to search. I need some time before the flames." Seiji said as he picked up the gift from Rin and held onto his cloak.

Making towards the Blue Dragon Emporium, something about him seemed unsettled.

[ E x i t ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She started to fiddle with the soft bear pelt in her lap as she watched villages pass by, most of them seemed to be gossiping about an incident in the residential district for the most part she just assumed they meant the mishap with her squad. She spotted her squad leader Seiji and the fiery Karleen somewhere near the tree, but she didn't feel like interrupting them. 'Don't they look happy. Jeezzzz, first Rin starts making on some random dude and now Karleen and Seiji are looking adorable.' She thought to herself, looking back on the days events. She sighed and looked down at her hands, the cold nipping at her skin. 'I wonder what happened to those twins... Incu... Succu... where did you two end up? Did you get trapped in the rus-' She cut herself off, her stomach knotted every time she even thought about the incident. She caught herself shivering, rationalizing it to just be the cold and nothing else. She watched her squad leaders body language change on a dime, before he left Karleen standing alone in the plaza. She averted her gaze, 'I really shouldn't get into anymore drama,' She thought standing up from the bench. She turned on her heel and walked away no longer having interest in waiting around for her gift recipients reaction. She made her way past a particularly noisy group of students, almost plowing her over. She held her tongue and exited the plaza walking down the road towards the academy. <********, I should have had a nurse look at my mouth while I was at the hospital.' She thought with a scowl, touching her scabbed lips with her free hand.

[Exit to Academy][+15 Chakra]

Chakra Pool: [345 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:18 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

Arriving in the plaza, the tree still shone brightly even though it was some time past Christmas. A very tall Santa was in the area, singing christmas carols to the best of his ability. Hatsu chuckled with the good attempt to be jolly, the fat man obviously Wanryoku. It also didn't take long for Hatsu to notice a large increase to the number of presents that were below the tree. One of them being hers, she scanned through them and quickly found it, and opened it up. A pelt of a bear, white as snow, glistened against the tree's lights. Wrapping herself in the pelt, she waved at the jolly man in red, a smile laid upon her face.

Out of the corner of her eye, Hatsu spotted Karleen, who seemed to be in a good mood. 'She was the one at the dojo......perhaps she might know where Seiji is.' Hatsu thought. He did seem a bit concerned at the office after all, it wouldn't be right to keep him in the dark about the matter. "We met at the dojo, right?" Hatsu would say as she approached the blonde girl. She waited for the girl to react to her before she spoke again. "I'm looking for my brother, Seiji. Perhaps you've seen him?"

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

I Tortured Sleep I

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen couldn't help the frown that formed on her face as Seiji left, and she reached out for him in an attempt to gather his attention but he was already gone. She let out a soft sight, they had only known each other for a short while, and although she felt some sort of closeness between them, she had no obligation to dig in to his personal matters. The young female let her hand drop, letting out a soft sigh. Even though she knew it wasn't her business, she wished the man would confide in her. Before she knew it, however, she felt that now familiar Hattori chill and she turned to find Seiji's sister calling out to her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, casting aside her worried expression for now, trying her best once again to cheer up. "Hey there! I remember you!" She smiled brightly for the smaller female.

"Se- I mean Hattori-san was just here, what kind of luck is it that you just missed him? He seemed to be heading towards the 'Dragon if you'd like to run and catch up with him." Her eyes were filled with worry, though she tried her best to hide it. "You seem to be doing a little bit better since the first time I saw you at the office. I'm glad, me and the other genin there were pretty worried about you. You older ninja seem to be so hardy; I hope to be great like you guys some day." There was nothing but respect in Karleen's tone, she had already seen amazing shinobi in her life, and she knew she'd see more. She just hoped one of those great shinobi she saw would be her own reflection when she looked in the mirror some day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

The blonde girl said that Seiji was headed towards the blue dragon, so Hatsu made that her next destination. At the girls concern for Hatsu, she would look away, trying to hide her feelings about the matter. "Yeah. We're not all that great though. Seiji and I are barely off the bus, like you. Just be sure to avoid doing things you'll regret later." Hatsu's words were sincere, a sign that she'd grown up a bit since entering the shinobi world. "Anyways, thanks for the information, and Happy Holidays." Hatsu would look back at the girl, and give a a light smile, before walking off in the direction of the Emporium.

[Exit To]
Blue Dragon Emporium

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

I Tortured Sleep I

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru had, yet again, gotten a lift to the plaza. Granted, this one had cost him a small amount of ryo but he had enough on him to get him where he needed to be. Standing awkwardly on his crutch and right leg, he hobbled his way across the plaza's platform, glancing around at those who had arrived. He didn't know anyone and Amiti wasn't inclined to help if he knew, Samuru just kind of ducked his head at anyone who looked at him. Wan had indicated a desire to meet with him so as he tried to maneuver his way into a seated position for whatever was going on, Samuru pondered that 'What do you remember about interacting with him?' Just the cave thing. 'Cave...thing?' Samuru flinched as Amiti flooded his mind with images and pain of rocks falling and darkness and hospital smells. 'Oh...' he groaned inwardly, finally settling onto the floor, his right leg stretched out in front of him as he rested his right hand on the crutch beside him. He didn't know quite what was going on but it all looked very interesting. Coming from a strict Japanese family, Samuru had no concept of Christmas.

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Quote:

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:59 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----After handing out multiple presents, seeing the lovely smiles and joy that his words and actions brought, filled him with his own excitement and contentment. Taking a deep breath, heart hammering in his chest from the amount of shaking his hands had required to ring that monstrous bell of his, Wanryoku searched around for any whom had not gotten their gift. And when he did his eyes finally settled upon Samuru. Eyes widening in shock, the giant looked perplexed for some odd reason before moving closer, his expression hidden behind the shaggy beard he had grown. Stopping not too far from the younger male, he pulled out a large bundle wrapped in thick, white paper and handed it out to Samuru. The dark green ribbon seemed to be made of silk, of all things, and should he open it he would find a black and white spotted pelt, though what it belonged to didn't seem particularly apparent at the moment. Whatever it was, the pelt could envelop him twice over, which meant on Samuru it was a parachute. "Merry Christmas, Sam-uru. For you."

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C [Gifts Below]◄◄

Gifts
    Hatsu Hattori

White bear pelt, rare, size of brown bear

Axel Storn

Mountain lion pelt, uncommon

Toso

Black bear pelt, uncommon

Nathaniel Atlas

Fox pelts stitched together, common, large enough to wear as cloak

Rin Yukimori

Rabbit pelts stitched together, common, large enough to wear as cloak

Osamu Sasori Aburame

Deer pelts stitched together, uncommon, large enough to wear as cloak

Kai

Panther pelts stitched together, rare, large enough to wear as robe

Liori Q Mundo

Brown bear pelt, uncommon

Karleen Awarmik

Hakanai Yuki

White wolf pelts stitched together, rare, large enough to be made into cloak

Seiji Hattori

Silver fox pelts stitched together, rare, large enough to be made into cloak

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Glancing up at Wan as the giant approached him, he watched him with a look of bewilderment. Then some kind of large bundle was deposited in his lap with a bow and he blinked in surprise "What?" he said and then picked at the green ribbon "I don't know what that means." Samuru said, his tone apologetic, but his interest piqued by the color of the ribbon. He began using his single hand to poke at the gift, trying to figure out how to open it without resorting to using his teeth to get the bow off. He shifted slightly and his sleeve slipped off his left shoulder, revealing the empty socket. The skin was rippled slightly where the scarring was but it was fully healed, just a little pink from the cold. "What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked absently, tucking his right leg around the present to hold it steady and then using his right arm to try and pull the ribbon up the gift. He was not going to use his teeth to untie this thing, whatever it took. And the paper was, unfortunately, too thick for his current state to just rip through.

Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Quote:

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:53 pm
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Pain.. The wounds of the flesh were nothing compared to the wounds on the soul. Yet looking at Samuru, seeing how he acted as the missing arm and leg became evident, it told him two things. Firstly, Samuru was a stubborn, strong soul, and that this damage would never tear him down forever. Secondly, somehow, some way, the enemy had removed Samuru's limbs. Seeing him tearing at the wrapping hurt, but he knew he could not take it from him, could not take his strength away. No, instead, he reached behind his belt and took free a smaller knife, something akin to a Kunai but a bit larger. Looking at it a moment, he tossed it atop the package, the thud sounding nothing at all like a box and more like a soft package. Wanryoku's eyes were not pitying, but were in fact filled with pride. Pride, perhaps, because he refused to surrender where others would have given up everything. "Here. I have since my home, but you? You friend. Friend deserve something more. Razorblade for you." The words were simple, and quiet, and more than a little bit odd given his incredibly flamboyant red suit.

-----

-----

-----

Gifts
    Hatsu Hattori

Axel Storn

Toso

Nathaniel Atlas

Rin Yukimori

Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kai

Liori Q Mundo

Karleen Awarmik

Hakanai Yuki

Seiji Hattori

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Glancing up and then down as the knife plopped onto the package, Samuru blinked in mild surprise He's pitying you. 'Eh? No, this is useful.' Its pity. He knows you can't open it yourself. 'Then its useful that he let us borrow this.' taking the knife up, he gently slit the ribbon and then the paper, pulling it away to peek at what was inside. It was a beautiful kind of fur of some sort and he'd never seen its like before "Oh." he said but it was a kind of happy 'oh' and he used his hand to pull it out the rest of the way. It was quite massive compared to his small form, even smaller now, and he spread it over his leg, rubbing his hand over it "This will be wonderful once I have a place to live again." he commented, glancing up at Wan again, a small grin breaking his features. It crinkled the bandage over his eye and Samuru held out the knife, offering it back. If Wan didn't take it, he'd set it beside his right hip on the floor "Why are you all dressed in red?" he asked, pulling the soft fur up to his chin and kind of curling in on it. His right leg was still curled around the main part of the present, the fur still partially wrapped, and he used his right hand to drape the fur over his left shoulder. It was certainly warm "And you still haven't answered my question."

Quote:

Lanfaer

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Battery 500
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:54 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                    xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With everyone seeming to be crowding in to the plaza now, Karleen made her way out and to the Dojo. She was alone for the first time in a while, and it tugged at her heart strings. Loneliness was the worst feeling of all.

[ Exeunt: to Dojo ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                    ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                    ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                    > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                    > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                    >
                                                    >

O t h e r s : :
                                                    > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                    > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                    > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                    > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                    >
                                                    >
                                                    >

Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:22 pm
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----A giant shrug was his first reaction, followed by him waving the knife off. Watching the boy place the weapon down, and considering the rare smile that had come from Samuru was a pleasant surprise, it helped Wanryoku make his decision, one that he hoped would be a welcome invite to the younger boy. Patting his red clothes with one hand, he snorted to punctuate the beginning of his explanation. "I am Santa Claus. Is tradition here, and Kaileer ask me to be for village happiness." Gesturing to the two gifts he had given to Samuru, he continued. "I only have to hand gifts of others. But you? You got something special, for being such a good friend." A smile split the giant's face, filled with remarkable amounts of sincerity that lying would have been impossible. Finally he leaned back, popping his spine by twisting about, making quite a racket before coming to rest with fists on his hips, legs spread apart, and sparkles in his eyes and hair as he stood heroically in the setting light. "I want you to share ryo with me, and we both spend to make own home. Only Kaileer I trust as much as you, and home together we can have at last!"

-----

-----

-----

Gifts
    Hatsu Hattori

Axel Storn

Toso

Nathaniel Atlas

Rin Yukimori

Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kai

Liori Q Mundo

Karleen Awarmik

Hakanai Yuki

Seiji Hattori

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:45 pm

He wants to what? 'Be roommates, I think.' You have GOT to be kidding me. 'I...I uhm' Samuru stared at Wan over his fur covered fist and seemed to be losing the battle with his thoughts. Being roommates or house mates or...or whatever it was seemed like a really terrible idea. Not because of Wan or his suggesting it but...Samuru felt Amiti's smug self assurance. If he agreed, Wan might become, as he appeared to think he was already, a friend. And that...that might be very dangerous for Wan. It could even get him killed. He gently put the fur down and smoothed it over with his hand, letting it fall off his shoulder to reveal the scar again "I....I don't think that would be safe for you." he said quietly, looking down so that Wan couldn't look him in the eye. Amiti was there, right behind his vision, gloating You're right. It wouldn't be. 'You couldn't hurt him.' Physically? Nah. But not every tough body has a tough mind. I know this one. He thinks we're friends. Easy enough to know that is his point. Samuru carefully folded the blanket back into its partial wrapping, his hand trembling just slightly 'His point?' Yes. What point he reaches where he self destructs. And that would be YOU. 'That's nonsense.' Oh? You got something special, for being such a good friend. the mimicry made him flinch and he glanced up at Wan for a second A genjutsu to make him hurt you. Make him crush what limbs you have. Break you to break him. Samuru swallowed slightly "Thank you...but I don't think that would be a good idea." he looked around for his crutch, reaching for it awkwardly. How he would carry the fur package back to what ever temporary housing existed was beyond him but...he'd manage "Thank you for the offer though. If you do need ryo, I'm happy to give you some. I don't really use it..."

Quote:

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:53 pm
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Unfortunately for Samuru, who was currently trying to hobble his way to giant barbarian freedom, he simply did not travel nearly fast enough to avoid being picked up and slung over a softly padded shoulder like an unceremonious sack of potatoes. For Wanryoku, he just snorted and chortled under his breath, giving the impression that he was being deviously clever. "I face Nekita, a lava woman, and survive. I face uncle, big man who use speed, and survive. I face you in battle, and survive. I be good. We be friends, whether want to or not. You need it." That was the limit of his vocabulary at the moment as he focused a bit more on holding the likely squirming young man down.

-----In point of fact, Wanryoku was not a fool. The darkness that he had seen within Samuru was both alike and unlike anything he had ever seen or witnessed before. It was something beyond just depression, self doubt or hatred. No, it went beyond anything that was a norm, beyond the cold evil his father had unleashed upon the tribes of the Village Hidden in the Mountains. Beyond even the shadows that filled the cavity where the cat woman, Nekita's, soul should have been. It was something both mental and not, for Samuru changed with the tides of the darkness within those eyes, from a man of cold, killing contempt for all things good to a creature sure and strong yet fragile as a thin glass pane. It was both confusing and startling considering the fact it kept him from bringing anybody close, to letting anyone deep inside. Yet...that smile. That smile had told him the good still remained, that despite the darkness within him he could prosper, if only one dared to look past all of that hate, all of that facade that he kept up to keep his darkness from hurting anyone. If it meant learning to become a juggernaut of destruction, a bastion of defense, both for this man riding upon his shoulder, he would do it. For that was what it meant to be his friend, what was entitled to those he gave that name to. More than Kaileer, more than Hana, more than Hatsu, more than anyone else in this village or in any he had ever been to, Samuru needed it.

-----And come Hell or high water, a friend is what he would be to Samuru.

-----Chuckling still with the deep resonation that was his voice, Wanryoku altered his footsteps just a bit to bring him near a sack of decorations. Taking the powerless lights in one fist, he hummed and moved off towards the dojo. "Come, Sam-uru. We train, we get strong, and we think of home later when you see the right of things~."

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Finding himself suddenly air born and then quite suddenly facing downwards over a large shoulder, Samuru made a strangled noise of surprise. His left side was closer to Wan's neck and he flailed for a moment with his right arm before gripping a rumpled piece of Wan's clothing. His left thigh thumped into Wan's chest, the flail that would have been a kick if he'd had a leg to kick with. His right leg was securely trapped in Wan's elbow and he tried to peer up, twisting slightly despite the strength of the giant "Wan! I do not think thi-" he stopped as Wan spoke, listening quietly to the man speak. Maybe...but "Its not me you'd be fighting..." he said quietly, slumping forward with a huff He irritates me. 'Please don't, Amiti...' For now. Samuru let his arm hang down, chin bumping off Wan's shoulder for a few steps before a thought hit him and he jerked up right "Wait! Wan!" he twisted and smacked the back of Wan's head lightly to get his attention "Can...can we stop at the apartments? The ruined apartments? My puppets are there and I have an idea to use them...I can't train right now anyway. So...just a minor detour?" he asked, craning his head around to try and see Wan's face.

Quote:

Lanfaer

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games