Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 pm
((i figured out what to do to get you guys mor einto the rp. have the syndicate chase you two and the newecomer, (vampire) to the warehouse where everyone else is at.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:15 pm
Rin128564
Evelin nodded and continued walking despite the presence she felt by. She could sense them but decided not to say anything. If they weren't doing anything then there was no point pointing them out, but the more they walked the closer they seemed to get.

"Ever feel like you're being watched?", Kastel asks, somehow keeping her nervousness from her voice though she had to shove both hands into her pockets since they had started sparking again. She glances up and sees a figure quickly duck out of sight. "s**t..."

((Have to meet up with her first))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:17 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((i figured out what to do to get you guys mor einto the rp. have the syndicate chase you two and the newecomer, (vampire) to the warehouse where everyone else is at.))

[Thank you biggrin I was beginning to see no point in rping in here since there was litter interaction and what not.]

Evelin looked at her and nodded, "Yes, and I know exactly who it is." She looked at the girl before glancing back to see someone dart out of an alley and charge straight at them. "I suppose it's time to exercise," She chuckled and began running since she didnt' want to use her powers yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 pm
((no problem, i was just trying to figure out a good point to have you guys jump in, since most of the characters have they're powers this seemed like the perfect time.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 pm
((So we get weapons with our powers or something?))

"Today just isn't my day...", Kastel complains as she easily keeps pace with Evelin. She could have outrun the other woman, but felt an unusual need to stay close. She frowns slightly at this but mentally shrugs it off as part of her nervousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm
Evelin glanced at the other girl and saw that she was holding back in running. As was she...especially the fact that she had a giant hammer that way almost a ton on her back..but for some reason people never seemed to comment on it. She reached out and simply dropped the hammer as they ran. When no one was looking, the hammer was suddenly gone. Once the hammer was gone, her speed increased about five times then before and she knew Kastel would easily catch up. The men chasing them seemed to be catching up as well which made this a bit more fun.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm
((yep yep or if you already have weapons you can kinda channel your character's element through them))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 pm
((I'm just waiting for a sort of moment, I guess I'd be the last to get my powers and randomly appear to help out in some way whenever I see fit I suppose))  

MindxHunter

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:34 pm
((you can pop in whenever mind, you'll get your powers soon, maybe go back to the warehouse to watch dez train, actually yeah. if you can do that then when theo and Dez are fighting Dez will see Allision and get a boost of determination.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 pm
"I do hope you know what you're doing..." Eva said with a small sigh as she drew an arrow and readied her bow. Hopefully Dez and Theo could learn to get along as they seemed to have trouble doing.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 pm
Dez glared at Theo and made a fist with his gauntlet and swung at Theo.

Theo jumped back and swung his spear. "hmph...you'll need to do better."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:42 pm
((Sweet))

Kastel grins when she saw Evelin speed up and increases her own pace to keep up. They were still running slower than her top speed, but she wasn't in that big a rush considering she wasn't sure what lay ahead of them. "Where did your hammer go?", she asks as she glances behind them. She could see several people chasing after them, and her grin slipping slightly before she turns her eyes to the front, leaping over a trashcan that was suddenly flung in her way.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Eva examined the pair, looking for a target on Theo that wouldn't cause Dez to get hit too as she pulled back on the bowstring and took aim. Releasing the arrow, it flew past Dez's head towards Theo's shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:47 pm
"Who know's," Evelin answered as a small grin formed on her lips. She had turned to see Kastel jump over a trash can and watched it zip passed her. "Now their throwing garbage at us? How rude." She chuckled lightly and pointed at a warehouse not to far, "Lets head over there." If she were to use her powers, she would do it where there was no one around. She continued to run, her bare feet used to the rough ground.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm
Theo saw the arrow and dodged to the side. "Close....but no dice." He said as he kicked dez back into a wall  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games