Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:54 pm
The impact of the Octobot's landing finally shook Remy free. He landed on the ground with a thud and laid there seeing stars. Yeah, so killing him for this. Remy thought weakly as he crawled over to a nice little hiding place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

If the past is the problem our future can solve 'em, baby
xxxxxxxxxxI could bring you to life if you let me inside, baby

"I'm really dizzy!" Dahlia said, seeing stars. She was holding onto Ash. She found it quite a scary ride. Who knew this Prince guy was such a bad driver?! Moreover, how can Ash take everyday of this? Dahlia felt as though she were the only one holding onto dear life. This looked like the start of another rant about being the damsel in distress waiting for her hero.

((OOC: I tend to ramble when sleep-typing...))

I wish you could feel that my love is real
But I have no clue how to get through to youxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Lyrics:Mannequin by Katy Perry]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 am
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel sighed thankfully when there finished with his horrible driving. She took a moment to try and reorient herself so she would be able to focus on what was going on. She raised her eyebrow as Prince almost said her name and corrected himself. Odd. He really was acting odd. What was going on? She did not as, but she made a note to herself to pay much more attention to what the devil he did. After all, he was a bit oblivious sometimes. Ash looked at Dahlia when the other girl spoke. "Relax, Dahlia. This is typical." She said quietly, wondering Prince would pick up on how annoying this got.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

"Relax? Typical? Ash! It was terrible! How can I relax??" Dahlia said hysterically. She dramatically posed with her arm to her forehead. "Such are the trials of a damsel in distress!" she covered her face with both her hands and began to sob. She then wished inwardly that Remy would save them. Just a change of topic though and she might just completely forget what was happening. Then again, this was typical 'Dahlia' behavior.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 pm
Remy continued to lay in his hiding spot, opting to take a power nap and wait for the side effects of Princey's terrible driving habits to wear off so he could go through the daily routine of defeat, rescue, try and score. It was like washing his hair with Remy, except his routine didn't normally involve lathering, rinsing and repeating if there wasn't a girl and a shower involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Ashriel sighed at Dahlia's words, just ignoring Dahlia's behavior for the moment. "I saw something black in the chest. Maybe...just maybe, remember this is a MAYBE, I can try it on when we get back to your place." She said, changing the topic and hinting at the cat woman outfit she had just barely gotten a glimpse of when Dahlia had been searching for Ash's current costume.

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

Dahlia clasped her hands together. She had a wide grin on her face as she said, "Okay. Then that's a deal~!" As though she didn't hear the heavily emphasized 'maybe' part, she began to ramble on about having Ash wear it the next day. "Oh, how wonderful~! You promised, right? You'd wear it? Tomorrow?" She continued on. It was as though she had already forgotten that it was she who suggested that Ash wear it tomorrow and not the other way around. Then again, there was no arguing with Dahlia once she has decided on what she wants done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:24 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Prince had to use something he hadn't used in a long time - handcuffs. It would be just like the good old days thanks to the 'baggage'. He began to activate the gum-spitting AI flight bots and had them set to 'roam'. The robots flew out of the octobot in two straight lines and began surveying the area as was custom to Prince's newly activated AIs. With his telekinetic ability, he bound Dahlia and Ash's hands in state-of-the-art handcuffs that glowed blue when they were locked and red when they were unlocked. Right now, they were blue and required a combination code to unlock. "Let's go then, ladies" He said, opening the door from octobot's control functions. The door opened to reveal a small balcony to which Prince walked to and beckoned the girls to do the same. In truth, that balcony had stabilizers underneath that allowed it to float and hover once detached from the octobot. A controller came into view from one of the balcony's compartments that would allow Prince to steer it. All that was needed now were his captives to come with him. The bars that had contained them disappeared already making it possible for them to move.

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Ashriel sighed when Dahlia completely ignored the maybe bit. "Dahlia, I said maybe. If you continue to ignore the fact that I said maybe, I won't do it." She answered as she looked at Dahlia, mostly just trying to distract her friend while they were still in this situation. Of course, Ash was probably going to end up giving in and wearing the thing...after she got Dahlia's camera away from her. Ash did not want pictures of her in something like that surfacing. When Dahlia said 'tomorrow', Ash was tempted to say no then and there. What if Prince decided to kidnap her from Dahlia's bedroom? Of course, he hadn't yet, but the fact he had kidnapped Dahlia this time suggested he would.

Ashriel looked at Prince as he had bound their hands. Handcuffs? That was new. Or rather, old. "What's up with the handcuffs? You haven't used those in a while." She frowned as she found herself unable to pick up her sketch book. Upon realizing this, she remained seated, not about to leave without her sketch book. If he knew anything about her, he would know she never went anywhere without her sketchbook. Her sketch book meant everything to her.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 am
Ayame-Yuura

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

Dahlia pouted. Ouch. Ash didn't have to say it like that. When the handcuffs came on, she started to shriek but stopped once she realize she really couldn't move her hands in them. She pouted even more. She looked so pitiful for a while. Well, that would be until someone affirmed her that she would wear the catwoman costume. Typical Dahlia - making full use of her acting talents. Then again, what were they for but for these 'special occasions'?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:21 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

With two fingers, Prince beckoned for the girls' bags (and sketchbook) to him on the balcony. "Come now, don't be stubborn" He said. With Ash, these scenes were typical and almost routine. It made Prince think of typical routine things a husband and wife would do. It made him grin at the thought. He had to work hard on taking Ash by the heart. Of course, he was a lovesick little puppy dog to her. Thankfully, she hasn't tried to take advantage of that.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Ashriel sighed as Dahlia pouted. "Dahlia, do you ever actually listen to what I say? I still said I might wear the costume. If you'll settle down about this entire affair - and agree on no camera - I will wear it. But if you don't calm down and stop freaking out every five seconds, it is not happening." Sure, Ash was a little rough on her friend, but who would not be annoyed by Dahlia's reaction to what was an everyday situation for Ashriel. Especially if you were in Ashriel's shoes. Come on, tell me you wouldn't get a little ticked at Dahlia. "Also, if I see your camera while I'm in that costume, I will never speak to you again," she said, laying down the rules for the activity.

When Prince beckoned for her sketchbook, Ash sighed, following it out on the balcony. He knew exactly why she had been stubborn. She huffed, looking away from him for the moment. She had no idea why he acted this way, and perhaps if she did, she would find a way to make her situation ten times better.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 am
User Image
םαɧℓȋα םαὴℯ

Dahlia stared at her friend with big brown eyes because she was being a little mean. Now, it was time to continue acting really pitiful. Perhaps Ash would be more cooperative if Dahlia didn't speak to her. Secretly, Dahlia hasn't given up on the idea of snapping a pic. It would likely make Ash pay more attention to her if she was deafeningly quiet for once and hopefully, agree to let her snap a pic. Moreover, she hoped Remy would notice how much of a damsel in distress she was once he comes. She kept her head down and didn't speak, heading over to the balcony and staying there quietly, waiting for things to happen.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

The balcony broke off and covered the part of the ledge that had no protection. Once it began to float down, it looked like an elegant blue cylindrical flower with just a small circular space for a floor to move around in. It pushed the girls to be nearer to Prince, which was the plan exactly, except it was more effective now since the balcony was made for two people - supposedly Prince and Ash. He then observed Dahlia looking sad and held her gently by the shoulders, asking, "What's the matter, beautiful? Are you not enjoying yourself? Perhaps, I sho-" He interrupted himself with an audible "Ow!" when Dahlia bit his arm. He instinctively moved back, almost leaning out of the balcony, afraid of being bitten again. He looked at Dahlia with a shocked expression for a moment before turning to Ash with a look implying 'What is up with your friend?!'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas