Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 am
"As long as you're not one of the bastards who had the gall to attack and then turn tail and run, then you can say whatever you like." The guard chuckled to himself. At the drow's question, he stiffened and glanced about. The lanterns were able to light up much of the street so he focused on the dark patches they couldn't reach. Nothing seemed to stir and to his human eyes nothing lurked in the shadows.
Verin could outstealth most assassin's and victims so it was no real surprise to him. Neither did the fact that the elf had managed to find him so easily in the dark. There were the rumors and stories of their senses, at least the ones from the dark caverns far below the surface.
"Eh, I' sure it's nothin'," the guard assured Orcus with a wave of his hand and he stopped walking. They stood outside of the Ruffled Raven, its windows, whichever ones were lit, were dimmer than the only other inn in Salim. "We got rid of some problem concerning lurkers at night or something years ago. Go ahead and go in. I'll see if I can find Faestra for you." With that he left.
After waiting until the man had disappeared around the corner Verin made himself formally known to the stranger to Salim. "I see that the stories about your kind aren't exaggerated," He said with a half-smile. His hood was still up and shadowing his face as usual despite the lack of sun. "And yeah, it's my job to shadow people but don't worry your pretty head, I only do it on missions."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm
"I know of no such tailed men conceived out of wedlock, you may be sure of it." Orcus smirked at his own jest as they approached the inn where he should stay in wait of Madam Faestra. He took the guard's words to mind, but not to heart as he could surely tell there was a lurker about. After the guard left on his route to find Faestra, Orcus called the barkeep to his side and questioned the inn's selection of drinks. The majority were alcoholic and Orcus had no knowledge of certain others so he asked solely for a cup of water. At his cup being brought to him he kicked back a chair in response to the stranger who didn't introduce himself very well. At the man's words Orcus smiled. "I will worry well within my right when someone is following me, but I sense no mal-intent on you. Sit, and please do suggest something refreshing and non-alcoholic for us both to have as I wait for Faestra."  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:14 pm
Verin shrugged. He didn't really drink alcoholic drinks, preferring to keep a clear head instead. "There might be juice but I don't really know what they serve here." The assassin sat down and kept his gaze on the dark elf so at ease. "So, what're you doing on the surface? Elistral has a lot of weird friends but I didn't know that anyone of them were drow."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:38 pm
Orcus knit his brow at the comment. "I might be out of study when it comes to the Drow of the West, but you must understand that to the East where my country lies we Drow have well advanced into the future. Toward the end of the Moonless Age we convened with other Fae of the overworld and formed a strong code around which we later formed our Faen Council. It has been long since last I saw the great cave system and even longer since a newborn has cried out into the darkness rather than into the light of the sun or moon." Orcus took a drink from his water to quell his pride for the time being. Whenever he got fiery about his nation, he tended to burst out with energy. That was something he would like to keep proper and hidden for the time being. "Though what happened is truly a glorious thing, it wouldn't be hard to imagine that the Drow of these parts have not gotten word of the change. We did not use to keep in contact with the bands that separated to the corners of the globe. It's quite possible the occurrence was contained."

((All this sounds like a preachy wall of speech to me. Is it just me or do you see it too, Ty? I'm not sure if it just doesn't fit the character or if I just went a little bit overboard with it.))  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:32 pm
((Nah, I think it's fine. It adds to his character. I like it.))

The corners of Verin's mouth quirked up in a smile. "I'm sorry to say that your cousins over here aren't as goody-two-shoes sounding as yours. Actually, they're a pretty damn evil empire or whatever they are now. All I know is that most of them aren't as chatty or friendly as you are."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:44 pm
"I'll have to take some time out of my visit here to research their ways. Maybe the Faen Consulate could prepare missions for these areas in the hopes of repairing the relationship between us and them." Orcus waved over the bartender and in the wait spoke once again, "Maybe our resurgence in their lives will bring your lands more peace than it might be seeing in the wake of war." The bartender came prepared with a pitcher of water and a second cup for the man who had joined Orcus. "A thanks my good man." He went on to fill his friends and his own cup with water from the pitcher and sipped from the one on his side.  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 pm
"I wouldn't count on it. Ask anyone around here and they'll tell you that the average dark elf is a back-stabbing, blood-drinking, cold-blooded murderer," Verin spoke as he lifted the cup to his eyes and swirled the liquid within around a few times. Once he was satisfied that it looked, and smelled, unpoisoned, he took a cautious sip. "Let one in to your house and you're bound to not wake up. They were used to scare kids into staying in at night until the red-eyed bastards chose to attack." He set the cup back down on the table and fixed the drow with a stare. "No offense but you'd be wasting your breath on them."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Orcus shot a knowing glance and smirk. "If that is so, then no one should mind it when the missionaries take liberties with their methods." He drank again from his cup. "In any case, that is a time from now still. Why don't you tell me more about this attack the dark elves undertook. Did it have anything to do with what is happening now or are the two completely separate events?"  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm
Big Brother put the last of the dishes away and grabbed a towel to dry his hand. He turned to admire his handy work. He cleaned his house for the past two days and was very happy with how it turned out. He started to whistle as he walked to his room in the back of his house. It wasn't to big of a house, but not to small either. a Large living room, four bedrooms and several spare rooms, reasonable sized kitchen and dinning room. Not to big not to small. He tossed the towel on the washstand and keeled to the bottom of the stand which had a secret compartment which held a box. He removed the box and opened the lid which held a series of crystals. He removed the Onyx and fitted it to the bottom on the mirror on the washstand. The mirror started to swirl in a park purple and Big Brother spoke. "Eon, my master. I'm ready to serve..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:39 am
Verin shrugged. " S'long as you know it's a hopeless cause." He cast his mind back to the letters he'd received from Elistral detailing all of what had happened before he replied. "I guess you could link that and this together, depending on what you mean by what's happening now. If you're talking about the newest evil dragon flying around, then the drow are only involved because the dragon...well, he didn't really show up, but he did talk for a bit somehow, at the end of the battle. Other than that, as soon as the people they were with started losing, they ran."

Eon pulled himself reluctantly away from his deep sleep and peaceful dream with a low rumbling growl, one that had only lasted hours at the most. He'd hoped to sleep until dawn, a time that seemed appropriate to continue his plans but it looked like he was to be interrupted in the middle of a small luxury. Sleep was a refuge for him, a place where everything was calm and pleasantly nostalgic. Normally, he would be furious when woken up but the tinny voice speaking from the mirror that was leaning against a stalagmite a claw length away didn't incite his wrath. One of his massive eyes cracked open to stare at the small, reflective object. "What was the delay?" Eon asked, his memory failing him as it skipped through the past back to the present. "Remind me so that I might properly collect my thoughts."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 am
"The birth of my daughter." Big Brother said. "And my wife's illness." After Raven was born his wife had contracted a disease and they had to move away from the city. Raven never caught it though, and for that Big Brother was thankful. "You gave me leave so I may raise her and my son, both are grown and out on their own adventures. There for I am ready to return to your service." Big Brother hated waking Eon, it usually out the dragon in a bad mood but luckily he wasn't, yet, which was good. Big Brother waited patiently, patience was a good thing to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:06 pm
"Ah, yes," Eon lifted his sleepy head up enough to inspect one of his front claws. It had been little over two decades since the dragon had last seen the one named George; the nickname of 'Big Brother' seemed somewhat unfitting to the human in his eyes and as such he referred to him by the name bestowed at birth. He had never asked how the man had earned it, the main reason being that it wasn't important to know, although he did acknowledge its existence. Eon rumbled deeply when he continued speaking so that the envy was not present. "I assume that your younglings have been raised well given the amount of time it has taken. Years do not matter to me, although I did wonder oftentimes if they would take a toll on the mortal followers I keep, you included."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 pm
Big Brother smiled. ''yes, my son, Bane, as we call him has joined the guards and my daughter Raven has grown to be quite the woman..." He allowed pride to enter his voice, as he always did when speaking of his beloved children. "Bane's as strong as a castle wall and raven can turn into your worst nightmare if provoked..." another grin. "Years do not bother me as they do others, my maser, 'one is only as useful as he lets himself be'." Big brother truly believed that. "So you need not to give my age any thought, my master.''  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 pm
"Good. Searching for yet more mortals to serve me would be tedious and ineffectual. I do not care for their company yet they seem to flock to me," Eon licked at his upraised claw, finding some unnoticeable fleck on it in the gloom. "I suppose that your presence is required here."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:20 pm
"If my service is needed my master, then tell me where you wish for me to be and i'll be there." Big Brother stood up straighter as he said this. "And I will be there as fast as I can."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff