Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 am
[It's cool, I should have kind of mentioned that in the rules. I'll have to add that now. xP

You guys want me to close this for the season in a week or do you guys just want this to continue throughout the year for the hell of it?]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 am
(I am up for continuing it. I mean me and Rin have been pretty much the only one's really posting in here save for Infinity and now Zimbu)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm
(I think I'm good either way, but I'm a stupid nerd and I'm already planning out a long 'epilogue' post. xD)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm
My post was never responded to, so I'm kinda stuck in space looking for Umada  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:59 pm
[What?! Dammit! How come I never noticed??
He's at the fun house.
Is it weird that I'm seriously thinking about going cannibal because the lunch at school sucks so badly? I blame you Cain, for being so friggen adorable. >w< ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm
(Yeah, Serrenedy and Secret are on their way to the funhouse. :3

... dang you Cain! He's too dang cute!)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Karma glanced up at Lee and didn't respond to his question. She sat there and watched him stand up, inhaling the scent of her blood. She frowned and looked down, there was no doubt about it. The female vampire had told the truth...Karma stood up and looked at Lee, "Lee, I'll tell you what really happened back at the lab." She paused for a moment before telling him everything about it. She stood there and waited for his response.

She looked down at her hands that were now covered with her own dry blood.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:30 pm
Victuz simply smiled the whole time and held out a container filled with water for her to place her prize in. As it crawled up her arm, it came into the light, It was a small creature, with large black eyes, and two small, slimey bat wings. It didn't look vicious at all, only... very disturbing. It didn't bite, or claw, only hold onto her for dear life.
"You caught a good one. Congratz."

[Yep. Little gods of madness. It'll come off easily when she puts it in the container by the way.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Standing there Lee listened to her story mostly from respect but a good deal of his not moving was simply from keeping himself under control. "You know I really don't care" he said simply as he slammed his forehead into the brick wall beside Karma. Drawing blood from his self inflicted strike Lee straightened up as he took in a deep breath suppressing his urges better this time. "Now then clean yourself up and lets get back to the carnival" Lee told her as he turned around not bothering with the wound on his head it would heal soon anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

"You're crazy," Karma muttered before standing up and smiling slightly though she was far from happy for now. She bug into her bag and pulled out a rag and she began rubbing off the blood, making the towel wet from a spell the blood came off easier. Soon she was clean and the towel was back in the bag. Now that the blood was wiped off, her wounds could be seen. Her head had a gash, there were two puncture wounds on her neck, a deep cut her her collar done and there were some bruises. Karma sighed and made her way to the wall to make a portal. Soon it appeared and she let Lee go in first this time. She followed next and in no time they were back and it was as if they had never left. Karma didn't bother healing herself, in fact deep down she had hoped Lee would have drained her of all her blood. Since he didn't she would let nature decide whether or not to infect her body with bacteria.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 pm
(Thank you for the info xD)

Amberlynn squirmed with disgust, and bit her lip so hard she felt blood, when the creature on her arm finally showed itself. It definitely was not a fish. No, definitely not a fish. So what was it, anyway?
It was slippery. It was slippery and wet. It was looking right at her. Amberlynn was, in truth, quite glad to receive a container to put the horrible tentacled thing in and held her breath as she began to pull it off ... she was surprised when it came off easily, but not without a wet sound (something like the sound of pulling off a band-aid.) But what the heck was this thing, anyway?
Whatever it was, it plopped easily into the container it would call home for at least a little while now. Maybe if she
(ever)
found Secret she might be interested in keeping this thing as a pet. Heck, she had been begging for a pet since she learned to talk. Maybe this would be fitting.
... So um ... does it eat anything besides flesh?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:58 am
"No I don't believe I am crazy just yet simply doing things in my own way even against natural law" Lee said running his finger down his face tracing the blood over and down to his cheek. Entering the portal before her Lee walked inside as he was again back to where they had began. "So then now that I have pretty much crushed my skull keeping you safe what now" he asked reaching still to his head as he pulled a piece of bone out tossing it to the ground. Inhuman strength and self mutilation were not always a smart combination. "Or is there another are that will keep me entertained that you want to take me to" he questioned simply looking back at her. Even after the whole ordeal he offered her a smile. Even in death he could give something warm tho the gesture somewhat stifled by the blood flowing over his face.
(At times I can post in rapid succession. Other times I get far to into thoughts on later things that may come up and lose myself into a single post.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:51 am
Victuz chuckled and put a lid on the container. "It feeds on Madness. Whenever your really mad, just talk to it, and you'll feel calmer.

Now... for your fee."
He smiled warmly, after all, the calming octobeast wasn't free.

[Writersblock. Blah.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Karma was so entwined with her thoughts that she could hardly hear Lee speak. His voice came as a muffled static noise, but of course she snapped back into reality and glanced at him, not returning the smile. In fact, she let out a heavy sigh and turned away from him. "I suppose we're good for the day. The moon is almost at it's highest point...though I no longer plan on doing what I was going to do...therefore your poison has gone to waste. I suppose I should take a nap for awhile..."

Slowly she began to walk away. Never, ever, has Karma suggested a nap for herself. Karma refused naps and even sleep and she was always so hyper and crazy, but this very moment she was the opposite. Her aura and the atmosphere about her was solemn and all she wanted to do at the moment was sleep until the darkness took her.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm
Letting the smile fade as he was not offered one back Lee simply watched her wiping the blood from his forehead. "Don't over think things" he warned her as he stood there. "If you do you will likely miss the thing right infront of your nose" he told her as he thought about the poison he had given her for a bit the thought returning on what she had told him he had done in the lab to her in an attempt to drink her blood.

Shaking his head as she started to walk away Lee crossed his arms. He wasn't to sure what he should do at that moment and simply watched her leaving. It wasn't like her that was for sure her mood worse then he had seen it in some time. "Karma" Lee called as he watched her uncrossing his arms.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff