Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 am
"Omeka!" Omekamon flailed about in midair as he was scooped away by Dorulumon. He quickly reached around to erase the usual expression from his face and quickly doodled on an expression of utmost unhappiness at not being able to reach the ground with his feet.

Kiriha snorted and shook his head. "That's a mystery that even Nene hasn't been able to solve. As far as I know, the only person who knows how to wield that digimon effectively is Crystal and even she can't actually seem to control him over an extended period of time. That guy just comes and goes where ever he pleases."

Meanwhile, Omekamon continued to struggle against Dorulumon. "Omeka!" he wailed in dismay.

Grappleomon chuckled mildly. "Omekamon is a fairly unusual digimon. He was able to survive in digital space and transferred himself freely between zones so he even though he appears weak he must have amazing hidden potential, but for the most part he's just an enigma."

*~*~*~*~*

While Crystal continued doing push-ups with Monodramon perched on her back to weigh her down, Taiki attempted, with considerable difficulty, to explain what he understood about the situation to Akari. Of course, even once he had explained it to Akari he still had to tell Nene and Zenjirou, as well as the rest of the digimon. But then, it was all so complicated that he probably would have preferred to just be training like Crystal even though that didn't look especially easy either. Of course, what Taiki didn't know was that even with all the impressive techniques Crystal had "borrowed" or "stolen" from the various skilled martial artists she had encountered in Nerima or by fighting off youkai in the Feudal Era, Crystal really wasn't all that skilled of a fighter and was mostly just making up the exercises for her training regimen as she went along. She was really much more adept at empowering her digimon and coming up with strategies to break through enemy defenses without having to supply the muscle herself.

In short, Crystal was improvising. Improvising so well, in fact, that it at least looked like she knew what she was doing even though, in all honesty, she didn't have a damn clue. Then again, right now her only real concern was to push herself to the limit so that little by little she could work past it. And the first step was to see what her limit was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:22 am
Shiro just stared at the digimon a moment, before shrugging, and traced a wet cloth, well, more like a cloth then dampened it with the atmosphere moisture with a bit of help from Ranamon's latent powers in him, and wiped his face off before getting up to stretch ,and pluck Omekamon from dorulumon's tail and set him down "so what's to do today, help the digimon around here rebuild?"

Dorulumon just rolled his eyes lightly and looked off a bit "i figured you'd want to move on Shiro."

Shiro shook his head lightly, remembering the discussion he had with the human spirit of metal last night "can't.. gotta stay for a while, so i figure i can deal with the Jinmonz, and help out with some of the efforts if i can."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:05 am
Once Omekamon had his feet back on the ground he made a point of striking a dramatic pose before quickly dashing out of the tunnel leaving behind a trail of dust in his wake.

"And there he goes," Kiriha simply shook his head. He dug out a few more canister of Digi Noir and tossed them over to Shiro. "Well, if you're planning on staying to help out, you might as well eat first."

By that point Dracomon had also started to wake up, yawning widely as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Hmph," Raijinmon spoke up from inside of Shiro's Xros Loader. "I don't see that you have anything left to deal with regarding us. You were able to defeat the three of us, even in our combined form, and you even defeated our master Barbamon."

"It is only natural that after witnessing such an incredible demonstration of power that we should reconsider our allegiances," Fuujinmon added. "Perhaps by aligning with a general such as yourself we might even be able to bring out our true potential."

"At any rate," Raijinmon went on. "We three are indebted to you for sparing our lives. Should you require our aid, you need only call upon us."

"From now on we shall answer to you as our master," Fuujinmon concluded.

Suijinmon said nothing, but could be seen to be nodding in agreement with the other two within Shiro's Xros Loader.

*~*~*~*~*

Nene quickly decided that rather than sticking around in The Village of Smiles to watch the antics of Crystal's training progress, she was more interested in flying on Sparrowmon to the Machine Metropolis to see how things were going with Kiriha. After all, leaving him alone to deal with Shiro hardly seemed fair.

Crystal, meanwhile, had managed to tire out her arms from doing push-ups and, after getting Monodramon to take a break from sitting on her, got up to transition to performing the electric chair for a little while. Of course, while doing so, she had Dorumon provide a couple of medium-sized balls of iron using his Metal Cannon attack for her to balance on her hands as she held her arms out in front of her.

"You aren't seriously thinking about going over there to join her, are you?" Akari could only stare at Taiki in disbelief.

"It's not like I have anything better to be doing right now," he answered with a vague smile. "And besides, it will probably be easier to carry out this kind of training if she doesn't feel like she's doing everything by herself."

Akari sighed and shook her head. "Honestly. You're both crazy."

Taiki could only grin sheepishly in response to that. "Come on, this really isn't so bad compared to some of the other things I've done."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 am
Shiro just sweatdropped at Omekamon's disappearance, and shook his head before looking at his Xros Loader, raising an eyebrow "actually that was what i was going to ask you three about, if you wanted to be left here or come with me, so i guess that answers that question." he said before catching a couple of the Digi-Noir cans, passing one to Kudamon, dropping a few in using some tracing into the loader for everyone who wanted to eat to do so, and takes one for himself to munch on quietly.

Kudamon giggled a bit "so i guess that just leaves helping out around the city for a while huh?" she asked lightly, getting an idle nod from Shiro while nuzzling his cheek "thanks for the food by the way Kiriha." she mentioned while continuing to munch.

Shiro chuckled a bit and looked inwards hearing a few voices or two in his head arguing about something, and just sighed mentally ~guess i still have the other half of the trial to worry about, my Soul of Steel... i guess using my Reality Marble wouldn't work, hrrrm...~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:11 pm
Once Kiriha and his team had eaten, he stepped out of the tunnel to fly back to the Machine Metropolis on Metal Greymon. He hadn't noticed it when he had left the night before, but now that he was seeing the city from overhead in daylight he realized that the damage from the battle the night before had actually produced a humongous crater in the middle of the city where El Doradimon had been standing as a fortress. Thankfully, apart from the main factory, most of the rest of the city had made it out more or less unscathed.

Kiriha released his Golemonz and Gaossmonz from his Xros Loader to assist with the reparations to the city. Golemon were well suited to tasks involving manual labor, such as helping Dracomon to dig out the tunnel beneath the city, so they would be useful for carrying things and helping out with the construction of buildings. The Gaossmon were quick on their feet so long as there weren't any appreciable bodies of water around so they could help to level out the crater in the middle of the city so that that space could then be used for something instead of leaving a permanent scar upon the city. Kiriha knew that progress would most likely be slow, but then he wasn't in any particular hurry to leave.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal had collapsed after spending some time performing the electric chair, dropping the iron orbs that had been materialized by Dorumon in the process. It occurred to her that even though she could tire herself out physically, she couldn't completely exhaust herself because she was able to recharge too quickly. If she really wanted to burn herself out properly, then she was going to have to start by forcibly depleting the energy well within her and she had a pretty good idea of how to go about doing that. Once she got back on her feet, she pulled out her Xros Loader and began concentrating on it as a conduit to channel her energy.

Let's go for maximum energy dispersal, she thought to herself as she clenched her eyes shut. Her aura flared bright silver for a brief instant before it was gathered into her Xros Loader so that the screen began to glow solid silver. This produced a chain reaction as all around the village, digimon that were affiliated with Team Epoch that hadn't already achieved the pinnacle of their evolution began to evolve spontaneously into their future forms. This meant that Zapmon became ∞Zapmon, Slashmon became Mechadramon, the twenty seven Fan Beemonz became twenty six Cannon Beemonz and a single Tiger Vespamon, Monodramon became Strikedramon, Ryuudamon became Ouryuumon, Yuki Agumon became Victory Greymon, Dorumon became Dorugoramon, and Solarmon became Blimpmon all in the span of a few seconds.

This earned a lot of stares from the local digimon, but within a few minutes even they were able to overlook it.

Crystal felt somewhat lightheaded from the exertion, but that was what she had been going for so she didn't have any complaints about it as she quietly put her Xros Loader away and encouraged all of her newly evolved digimon to train among themselves for as long as they were able to hold their present forms until they finally wore off. In the meantime, she wanted to get back to her own training now that she successfully brought her energy level down to normal human standards.

Since she had already done push-ups and the electric chair, her next order of business was to get into a low horse riding stance to start throwing a rapid succession of punches to see how long she could keep going at it. Doing so would probably keep her busy for a good while.

Taiki just kind of stood there looking dumbfounded. "Where does she get all that energy?"

*~*~*~*~*

Duskmon, meanwhile, had finally regained consciousness from the brutal beating he had sustained the previous morning just in time to detect the sudden chain of energy spiking around The Village of Smiles as a number of Team Epoch's digimon spontaneously evolved. The conclusion seemed obvious. That girl with the silver Xros Loader was a dangerous adversary who was in command of a frightful amount of power. Duskmon would have liked to find some way to separate Crystal from Xros Heart, but shaking her faith in Taiki would be just as impossible as shaking Taiki's faith in anyone so it would be futile to even try. Still, there was no question that the alliance between them was a dangerous one even if Tactimon did have that one hybrid in his sights.

"I wonder how things have been progressing while I've been out of commission," the evil warrior of darkness remarked to himself as it dawned on him that he had no way of knowing just how long he had been unconscious. He was going to have to ask about that. However, even after all that sleep, he still felt extremely weak and his body hadn't yet been able to reconstructed the data for Lowemon, Kaiser Leomon, and Reichmon. That girl had caused some serious damage to him and, if he hadn't fled when he had, there was a good chance she might have been able to completely shatter his digital core. "I'm going to have to be ready for her next time."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, and moved a bit in the light, gently sighing as he wondered who was up for helping, he knew Guilmon was still out, so he instead summoned the Chibimonz squad and V-Mon, while pulling out the card he used a while back in the factory, chuckling a bit lightly "guess it's needed for some extra muscle.." he lightly slashed the card "Kaaadou Slash! Chou Shinka Plugin W... Hatsudo!" he shouted, the energy flowing from the Xros Loader and enveloped the squad, before the massive surge of energy dispersed, leaving around 7 or so XV-monz on hand to help in whatever was needed, and lightly pondered a bit more himself "hmmh... Reload, Agnimon, Grottomon, Blitzmon, Jinmonz!" he shouted, releasing the three newly dubbed team-members, and the three most helpful spirits at this point, Grottomon slide evolving to Gigasmon, and going to help with Dorulumon and Blue Flare on the crater, Blitzmon went to provide the electric energy for anything needed, and Agnimon went to help if need be on welding or other such things with flames.

Kudamon whistled lightly while looking to Shiro "you surely know how to pick out what digimon can help." she said lightly while stroking his cheek.

Shiro just chuckled, sighing a bit "well.. it's kinda instinctual, besides, the others still need rest, plus i'm sure the Renamonz and your sister kudamonz all just want to glomp me."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 pm
Duskmon watched the events that were unfolding on the display monitor and decided it was about time for him to give Shiro another challenge to test his abilities. Especially since the boy was presently located in the vicinity of the Machine Metropolis. The evil warrior of darkness materialized a portal of darkness and transported himself into the abandoned warehouse where the tunnel that Dracomon had dug into the city happened to let out. Of course, at the moment there wasn't anyone of consequence on the inside since it was still technically an abandoned warehouse. That was probably the reason why the electronic stasis machine buried beneath the mountain of discarded crates and boxes had gone unnoticed even by Barbamon.

Duskmon casually walked up to the machine after shredding the crates and boxes with his crimson blades and dialed in several access codes to reactivate the machine since it had been in a completely dormant state for nearly five centuries with the digimon contained within sealed inside. It was also an old acquaintance of Duskmon's, although the digimon sealed within the stasis machine was unlikely to remember him or anyone for that matter since his memory had been destroyed when he was sealed away in this sorry place.

The lid of the stasis machine slid away as a dense mist filtered out from the opening. A large, golden clawed hand reached over the side from within the machine and began lifting himself out. "Who are you?" Gokumon rasped in a hollow, metallic voice.

"You really don't remember?" Duskmon feigned sounding hurt by the cyborg digimon's forgetfulness. "I suppose it can't be helped," he went on dismissively. "My dear friend, you have been confined inside this prison for a great many years so I guess it can't be helped if your memory isn't what it used to be."

Gokumon seemed to ponder this for a moment. "I can't remember anything," the cyborg digimon rasped. "All I know for certain is that I have a name. I know that I am called Gokumon."

Duskmon nodded patiently. "You are absolutely right. How would you like to avenge your forgotten past by vanquishing the one who is responsible for imprisoning you in this cruel prison?" Duskmon was becoming overly indulgent with his lies.

"Show them to me!" Gokumon declared as he slashed the stasis machine down the middle with the Judgment Sickle attached to his right arm. "I will have my revenge!"

*~*~*~*~*

"Skull Dance!" Gokumon burst out from the abandoned warehouse and proceeded to shoot out a length of heavy chains from the cannon on his left arm, utilizing them so that they would wrap around Shiro's body to constrict him so that Gokumon could reel him in to slice him with the sickle on his right arm.

Duskmon had, of course, vacated the premises to watch how this situation would progress from the safety of the viewing monitor back at the castle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 pm
Shiro of course had no way to see what was going on, so unfortunately he was nabbed by Gokumon and flung towards the sickle using digimon ,causing him to jerk his head back as he hissed, but seeing the incoming sickle he couldn't help but shout out "Rho Alias!" and with a large clang he crashed right into his own seven petal barrier while blocking the sickle from actually following through on the attack, shortly after that Agnimon had appeared and slashed through the chains to break Shiro free before they both jumped back, Shiro skidding in a spiral somewhat "alright who the heck are you, and why oh -why- were you so trying to leave me like a headless horseman, only without the horse?" he asked, Agnimon sweatdropping afterwards "Shiro do you think it's really the time to be sarcastic?"

Kudamon of course quickly hid back in the Xros Loader to quickly let Shiro have no distractions.

Shiro just looked to his fiery partner "honestly? no, no it's not, however i just escaped from joining in the headless hunt thank you, i'm allowed a snarky comment or two." he then pulled up the D-Arc scan function from the Xros Loader, and looked over the attacker ~Gokumon? ohhh boy, this could get ugly... i hate to say this.. BUT WHY THE HECK IS IT ALWAYS ME!?!~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 pm
"Don't play dumb with me Musouka Shiro," Gokumon barely seemed to notice that his chains had been slashed by Agnimon. "You have stolen my memories and imprisoned me in this place. You are my sworn enemy!" He turned on the warrior of fire, glaring at him with the crimson orbs of his eyes. "Those who aid my enemy are also my enemies! Skull Whirlind!" he spun himself rapidly in place as he fired off another length of chains as they simultaneously became engulfed by a flaming whirlwind as he lashed out at Agnimon, using the chains as a fast moving, burning whip. Certainly, his rage knew no bounds.

Kiriha looked up from where he was flying overhead on when he noticed the flaming whirlwind emanating from within the city. "What sort of trouble has that lunatic gotten himself into now?"

He immediately redirected Metal Greymon so that they could investigate the location of the attack.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 am
Shiro fo course narrowly dodged out of the way in a quick scamper while Agnimon himself being the target, unfortunately didn't have time to slide evolve to deaden the attack, so naturally he's sent cartoonishly flying through the air to land a good yard or five away while Shiro just sweatdropped ~well there goes one of my offensive players..~ he shook his head lightly "how the heck could i even have met you before now? i'm from an entirely different universe thank you!" he shouted, while MailBirdramon was starting to yawn and wake up from his sleep inside the Xros Loader.

Gabumon winced inside the loader himself "oh man.. i'm still too exhausted to help! Shiro's on his own at the moment until either gigasmon, Bolgmon, the Jinmonz, or Kiriha get their a** here..."

Shiro of course just sighed, before looking through his options mentally ~lessee.. the others i let out are a bit far off and busy, Kiriha's probably on his way on MetalGreymon wondering what i could have possibly gotten into -now-, Guilmon and Gabumon still need rest, and i'm not exactly at a hundred percent either.. UGH! okay Shiro.. calm down, think things through.. oh to hell with it!~ he then had a barrage of weapons appear to defend himself while backing off and trying to create the Grand Hammer to at least arm himself.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 am
Once Gokumon had knocked aside Agnimon, he immediately shifted the direction of his rotation so that he could change his target to Shiro. He didn't get far.

"Lion Whirlwind Kick!" Grappleomon descended upon Gokumon from somewhere up above and smashed through the burning whirlwind of chains by exerting gravitational force using the rotation of the turbine on his leg has he swung it around for a sharp roundhouse into Gokumon's chest. The flames quickly dispersed along with the shattered chains.

"Yet another fool dares to interfere with me!" Gokumon spoke coldly as he recovered from Grappleomon's attack. He then swung the sickle blade on his right arm at the beast man unleashing a serpent shaped blast of gold and black flames. "Serpent Flame Purgatory!"

"Lion Beast Killing Wave!" Grappleomon unleashed a gravity enhanced whirlwind from his fist as he punched out at Gokumon.

Evenly matched, the two attacks collided with each other between the two powerful digimon causing an explosive shockwave from the impact.

Meanwhile, Kiriha had also arrived on Metal Greymon. "I swear you get into more trouble than Taiki."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 am
Shiro sighed, apparently calming down a bit while glancing to Kiriha with an annoyed look "don't you try to pin this on me, i was minding my own business when this guy here shows up and nearly beheads me!" he then turned to the fight once more, tracing the Grand Hammer in hand mainly to use as a defense in case Gokumon wanted to try and go after him again, but also sighed a bit "you know... if it were anyone but me, they'd probably have died long ago anyway."

MailBirdramon just moved on screen, frowning a bit "you know, Shiro... even though you might have to beat it into him that you did nothing like what he said, you have to admit, he is strong..."

Shiro nodded lightly, sighing "i do... and honestly whoever -did- seal him off is a downright b*****d, but whoever lied to him is even worse.." he frowned before narrowing his eyes , and summoned a second Grand Hammer, before spinning around to throw it at Gokumon to get his attention "Oi! metal-head! who the hell told you i did anything to your memories anyway!?!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm
Gokumon quickly shot out another length of chains from the cannon on his left arm to intercept the thrown Grand Hammer, whipping it around to redirect its momentum toward Grappleomon. Grappleomon could only brace himself for the impact before being knocked back when he attempted to shield himself against the Grand Hammer by blocking it with both hands. The beast man was thrown back several meters before finally skidding to a halt where he made a deep indentation in the ground.

"The one who told me is of no concern to you," Gokumon turned on Shiro. "Now die! Serpent Flame Purgatory!" He slashed at Shiro with the Judgment Sickle on his right arm to launch a serpent shaped blast of gold and black flames at him.

"Metal Greymon, counter with Trident Arm," Kiriha instructed his digimon.

Metal Greymon channeled his destructive energy into his metal claw until it began to glow and then charged at Gokumon to intercept the blast meant for Shiro. "Trident Arm!"

There was a sizable explosion when Metal Greymon's metal claw collided with the gold and black flame serpent that caused the cyborg dinosaur to be thrown backward through the air from the recoil, but he was still otherwise unharmed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm
Shiro just sweatdropped at Gokumon's brazen request to die, and looked down a bit lightly frowning ~is this how it's going to be, that everyone just wants to kill me without explanation?~ he sighed physically, before closing his eyes, and just mumbled under his breath 'screw it, they want me, then they can try to get me, and they'll fall all the same, and i'll move on...' he then looked up calmly, before bringing a hand up to his left arm, and proceeded to channel some Prana into a tattoo hidden by his shirt, a popping sound could be heard, and Shiro appeared wearing his version of the Agnimon armor he recieved as a gift from said fire warrior, before slamming his fists together and starting to gather a large ammount of flames, before letting them spiral on his arms, and created twin fire swords similar in looks to Bakuya and Kansho, but no signs of metal as he shouted "Fire blade.. BOOMERANGS!" after that he launched into the air to fling both the fire blades at Gokumon, while he also called out "Reload, MailBirdramon!" and soon he was taking to the skies a decent distance to counter attacks from, and proceeded to start creating his trademark bow and creating fire swords and reinforcing them into arrow form, and shooting down barrages to try and at least slow gokumon down SOME, i mean, why is it always rediculously powerful digimon after him at least?

Agnimon had finally returned to the fight, proceeding to slide evolve into viritramon, and scratched his armor to make some sparks "Wildfire Tsunami!" he shouted, before unleashing a blue blaze tornado of flames at Gokumon as well, clearly annoyed that this guy wouldn't give up on attacking his partner.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 pm
With Metal Greymon momentarily stunned, Gokumon quickly fired off another length of chains to wrap around the cyborg dinosaur. Then he whipped the chains around to swing Metal Greymon's large body into the path of Shiro's fiery swords and arrows, as well as the path of Vritramon's Wildfire Tsunami before rapidly unraveling the chains to launch Metal Greymon as a projectile at the warrior of fire. The resulting collision caused Metal Greymon to split back into his constituent digimon as soon as he hit the ground which simultaneously caused Kiriha to be knocked from his digimon's back, fumbling his Xros Loader in the process of skidding across the ground.

Then, for good measure, Gokumon swung the sickle blade on his right arm at the still fallen form of Grappleomon to launch a serpent shaped blast of gold and black fire at the beast man while he was still down on the ground. Grappleomon let out a pained cry as the flame blast burned into his back.

Gokumon didn't stop there. He extended even more chains from the cannon on his left arm to wrap around a nearby building before yanking hard on the chains to tear down the top of the building while pulling himself up from the ground to throw himself at Shiro and Mail Birdramon. As he soared through the air, he began to spin as his body became engulfed by gold and black hell fire. "Skull Whirlwind!" he declared as he came spinning at Shiro and the avian digimon he was using for his aerial transportation. The flaming chains whipped out from his body as he kept on moving toward them.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games