Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm
"Because maybe I didn't want to believe that she was ending up like me." Amaya said as she slowly began walking back towards the house. "And he would have. He'll start using her as leverage over me even more now." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 pm
((I said sure in my last post Roses...))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 pm
"So? This may be cold of me to say, but remember where we are; what kind of p***k that man is. You can't protect her for long down here, and you're not going to be able to fight her battles." Adrian said as he looked at her with no expression whatsoever. It was the harsh truth that needed to be said. "You did what you could before, but now that she's going to get thrust into the ring right along with us, there's not a whole lot else you can do for her. Don't go sacrificing yourself for a battle you can't win."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 pm
One of the new monsters was slowly being transferred, the guards taking her by the chains straight past the area. Her eyes watching the scene, ad she asked the guards to stay. They didn't care, it appeared as they simply told her the address of her owner and left. She sat, looking up at the scene before standing to greet the two monsters who were on their way home. " Excuse me miss...uhm .. could I help you two with your wounds?" She stuttered, rubbing her head. Her state very innocent being brand new to the arena. " If you wouldn't mind, of course, I always helped others where I came from when they were hurt and I do hate seeing anyone hurt...." She adds, her tone having a bit of an accent, walking over beside her, sending a kind smile to the both of them.

(So Sry!! Was double post)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 pm
"She's three. What fight could she possibly win right now?" Amaya growled as she grabbed Adrian by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close, flinching in pain slightly. "Adrian, she's my kid. I'd always give my life for her. I thought you'd at least understand that." She said as she let go of him and walked into the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:31 pm
The monster watched her go, blinking at her words to the male. " You'll help her then..." She said with a long pause, looking towards him. Smiling again before waving, knowing when she wasn't particularly wanted. The two were rather caught with business after all. She only hoped they'd be alright. Not paying attention to her own self as she walked right past her address. Knocking on a different home then her own.

(This implies her being at a different house other then Sikes's and Val's )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:33 pm
"Idiot...I understand that, and I'd do the same for you!" Adrian blurted out. "Just...think of yourself for once! You think Calista would be happy knowing you'd give yourself up to be slaughtered for her sake?! That's just going to make her feel guilty!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:46 pm
"I can't just think for myself..." Amaya muttered as she took a seat on the couch. "To me, me dying after managing to survive several years down here is not that big of a deal. I'd be dying before my kid, which would at least be normal in that sense. I watched Damien die, I felt the life leave him. If I had to do the same for Calista I know I would not be able to do it. I would not survive that anyway."

When Sikes got to his answering machine for the fights, he only grinned, listening to Avondale's message. He picked up the phone and dialed the number slowly, now waiting for the man to answer or for the machine to pick up.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 pm
Avondale sat down his fork and knife and abandoned his lobster for the moment when he saw the Caller ID. He picked up the phone on the second ring and his voice was entirely too pleased with itself. "Sikes. Pleasant surprise. Don't get many calls on my land line. Is this about the shadow-Freak? Or perhaps you want to negotiate the sale of the shadow-Freak's whelp? I'm in the market for a headliner to replace Shiva, after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm
"I'm not in the market to sell. It'll be a few years before the shadow-user's kid proves to be worth her value, so I need a headliner for a while. This call is just about the shadow-freak." Sikes said as he sat back in his chair, stretching out a bit.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:51 pm
Avondale sat back in his recliner, unknowingly mimicking the man on the other end of the line. "Mm... Pity. That whelp under Smith's watchful eye would be... interesting. But we can always talk about that later. What date would be good for you, and as long as we're on the subject, deathmatch or exhibition? I'd prefer deathmatch, because otherwise I'll have to cook my little b***h to death with her collar after the match and charred flesh leaves a stench in my clothes."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:59 pm
"We could give it a month. She was worked over pretty well today for lying to me. We'll make it a deathmatch, but I'm making the time spread out because I'd rather be entertained then just watch it end in three seconds." Sikes said, taking a glass of wine from a servant.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm
Avondale nodded as he confirmed Sikes' date and jotted it down in his appointment book, taking a moment to think over his next proposal before speaking. "Tell me, Sikes, what would you say to my offering to practically make a gift to you of the most valuable Freak in the Arena?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 pm
"I'd be skeptical." Sikes said before taking a sip of wine. "You'd be losing a good amount of money and it would be a new management system for him to adjust to." He muttered.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games