• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra, with his hands in his pockets, quickly overheard what Ventus had said. Turning his head, he saw a woman in red samurai-like armor. How did Aqua know who this was as he quickly rubbed the back of his head before speaking up with a confused look,"She looks ready for a battle..is she here for the same reasons as we are?"
Arigane turned toward the assassin woman who had quickly walked around the corner street. Looking back toward Aqua, the god only smirked before small words of fire appeared above his chest,"You lead the way, my dear"
About ready to follow behind his love, Arigane stopped as he turned toward a reflection of his face. He had definitely let go involving his facial hair as he quickly blinked before turning back toward Aqua with a soft smile on his face,"I'll follow you..I have something to do real quick"
As he smiled brightly, Arigane gave his love a quick wink before walking off in a different direction, knowing that for what he was about to do, it was going to be quite a change. As this happened, the sounds of a eagle echoed through the streets as a large bird flew past the group, flying up toward the sky above the buildings. Arigane, now out of sight of the others looked up toward the sky to see the large eagle as his heart began to sink wildly. He knew this eagle as he lent out his right arm as the eagle flew straight down, resting it's long black claws over his arm. The claws were sharp but not sharp enough to hurt the old god as he mouthed the words "I'm Sorry for your Loss" towards the eagle, before reaching for the note attached to it's left foot. Opening the letter, the note was from a old assassin that was apart of his and Atticus's old life as assassins. It was sad as Arigane read the note:

"My time in the realms had been long, my friend..
Fighting against the darkness and the corruption of the templars, I never thought that my path was to take care of him. Fighting in the bloodied battlegrounds in the Sands of Egypt had not prepared me for teaching a child how to prepare his food. The boy was so young when I had found him in strange freezing chambers and yet, I felt his power flowing within him. Fast as Lightning and swift as the wind.
It is sad that with my age, I won't be able to see him grow up to be the next hero. Atticus and Desmond would be proud of the future of the Nanashi plan. Tomorrow is the big day. The start of the adventure for the child and yet, I feel it. I feel that my time is running out and...I feel like the realms are crashing down and I can feel like soon...soon is my oblivion...I will protect this child with all of my heart and soul. I will fight for the future of him..for Ardyn.

-Caspian"

After reading this note, Arigane turned his sights on the eagle, his green and blue eyes staring down the eagle's eyes. Senu's Golden Eyes shining bright before the large bird flew off of Arigane's wrist, flying up toward the sky to try and find more information. This was when Arigane's left eye showed him everything...everything that Senu was seeing which the old god knew. Closing his eyes, Arigane smirked before leaving straight toward his destination as he placed his fist over his chest before thinking to himself,'We shall see each other again...we'll meet where the Field of Reeds meet the Styx'

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Jubijujubi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Aqua looked at both Ventus and Terra, however the woman in red look familiar, "Maybe, and she looked familiar," she stated that she looks familiar, but where. She looked at Arigane, and read his flame and was about to lead, but Arigane has something to do, leaving her puzzled. Before she can ask, but he walked off, "I wonder what could be?" she said and she looked at everyone, Loki suddenly vanished and leaving an illusion of him. She look bewildered, "I highly doubt that could fooled everyone," she said and run after the woman in red and another in lilac.
Alice and Hinata reached to Hachiko Statue, and they finally found Darcia laid back on the bench. Zeus' Lightning Bolt was lean against the bench next to him, which both women stay cautious because it's very lethal. He slowly open his eyes and his silver blue eyes glanced at Alice and Hinata, they were in stance. He stood up straight and stretch his back, "Can't you humans take a break?" he asked them. Just as Aqua arrived, Alice spoken out, "We are here for Zeus' Lightning Bolt, even if that means we have to fight you," she declared to take Zeus' Lightning Bolt. Hinata slowly reach to her pouch of kunai with paper bomb. Darcia looked at Alice for a long time, then noticed the Bow of Artemis, "So, you are the owner of the Bow of the Artemis. I could have sworn her bow is like golden or moon like color, but she's a huntress and associated with wild animals," he said like he's talking to Artemis about her bow, Alice did not say anything. Hinata's byakugan can see Loki's aura, but did not turned around, "Not just us, but 6 more," she stated causing Aqua to look shock, "Wait, how did you-" her words stopped when Hinata turned around to face Aqua and in much of her shock to see her byakugan. Her vein around her eyes and temple to bulge. Aqua was about to summon her keyblade, but Hinata refocus on Darcia, "I would focus on him first," she suggest to focus on Darcia. Aqua looked at him, then she summoned Stormfall, "You must be Darcia," she asked him. Darcia stared at the group for long time, all of the sudden he picked up Zeus' Lightning Bolt and walk away from the group, "Boring, all human dies easily. You are all not strong enough. Norse Gods maybe," he boredly dismiss them, leaving three women stunned of his dismissal.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Aqua Darcia Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

aJenny listened as the man, Loki explained that while he didn’t know what the monsters were, they were a] foot soldiers and b] probably feeding off negative emotions.
                                              Best shelf my thoughts about my dad and the timelords, she thought looking around apprehensively, as though just by thinking about those things the bugs would appear behind or around her again.
                                              ‘’Best go for the leader then’’ she said looking down at her gun..it hadn’t been much help but then it was all she had.
                                              She blinked as one of the boys..banished.
                                              ‘’Where did he go’’ she asked

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Loki followed the assassin, invisibly, to the statue and to Darcia as he waited for the opportune moment to strike and found , honestly, the perfect time to let himself known that being when he said the Norse gods might be a match for him. Smirking slightly, Loki removed his invisibility spell on him and branded his axe standing next to Darcia knowing quite well that he had been possibly sensed before hand "I'M SO FLATTERED!" Loki said bringing the axe down at Darcia before jumping backwards and morphed into a wolf.

Ven followed his friends to see the one who the were looking for just ... lounging? 'Wow, big ego much?' he thought before summoning his keyblade and saw Loki turn into a wolf "i know i saw that back at the games but ... that's still cool

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"Don't worry, Jenny..he does this quite a bit actually..follow us", Thor spoke up with his umbrella handing off of his arm before walking behind Aqua, Terra, and Ventus. The scent of darkness was getting stronger as they tailed Alice when they arrived at the Hachiko Statue where he was. Lounging there like it wasn't even a big deal that the group was there. Watching as Loki tried to attack Darcia, the God of Thunder quickly thrusted his umbrella straight to the ground which made a bolt of lightning shoot straight down on him. This made Thor change into his armored look, his hair pulled back and his eye shining bright with blue electricity. Jumping above the group, Thor quickly threw twirled his stormbreaker axe around before thrusting his weapon straight toward Darcia. Pulling out Mjolnir with his other hand, Thor quickly thrust his hammer down toward the wolf demon as he waited for his reaction,"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
Terra's eyes grew wide as the two Norse Gods went head first into attacking Darcia, making the earth styled keyblade wielder slam his right hand against his shoulder plate armor, making his body transform into his armored look. His cape flowing in the breeze before making his keyblade appear in both hands as he went into a defensive samurai pose. He knew that this was going to be a tough battle. Meanwhile, Arigane was finished with making himself look better with a trimmed beard but once he arrived, he looked to see that the battle had already started. With the help of Senu up in the sky, he decided to go for more of a stealthy approach, now that Darcia would be distracted. He used this as he ran around to the side, placing scrolls onto the ground around the group before stopping behind the statue with his right hand lit on fire. He then waited. Waited for the right moment.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

JubiJububi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Darcia turned his head towards Loki and lifted Zeus' lightning bolt, he blocked the axe and toss it away. Aqua realized this fight will be a lot tougher, so she hit her upper arm plate armor, making her body transform into her armor. Hinata summoned her Solarius Keyblade and take her stance, Aqua was stunned, while Darcia rose his eyebrow, "Four keyblade wielders, hmm... if I remember correct from Lady Arachne about you, Hyuuga clan's vision are 360 degrees and knowledge of pressure point," he said, and looked at Hinata as he gained his knowledge of her clan. Hinata slowly worried, if Arachne knew the weakness. Aqua have a lot of question with Hinata, but first things first was defeating Darcia. Darcia looked at Thor, "You Norse Gods can't keep up, if I keep shoot the lightning at mere humans," he pointed out in mockery. "Oh really," said Alice and threw kunai with paper bomb at his feet. Darcia backed away as it explode, Hinata and Aqua focus on him, "I would focus on someone else," Hinata stated, knowing two demons were on their way. Darcia looked at Hinata in confusion, then all of the sudden he caught a familiar scent as he turned around... Takeshi arrived and clashed his Harbinger sword form at Darcia's lightning bolt to send him away. Darcia was crashed against the statue, made Alice winced and mumbled in apology. He lifted his head and saw his grandson taking a stance, Lin stand in front of resistance. Darcia smirked and got up, patted his clothes to get rid of dust and debris, "Takeshi, you kept your grandfather waiting. You decide to face to your own death, after you ran off," he "greeted" his grandson. Takeshi frowned at him, "No... Your time of death is near, and I will reclaim my own throne," he calmly replied and knowing his grandfather's time will be end. Darcia dropped his smirked, to confusion, "What the h*ll are you talking out, you have no position to be an emperor, not even your sister. And where the h*ll is she?" he asked him in rage. Lin grinned, Takeshi smirked because he knows how to make him reach his limit, "You seriously didn't know? Mido kidnapped Mitsuki, and decide to keep 5 other human hybrids alive to use their blood as livestock. It seems like Arachne didn't trust you because all you cared about is kill your son's kins," he taunted his own grandfather. Aqua didn't expect that coming, "How is that going to-" her words cuts off when Darcia roared and attacked Takeshi, and they fought ferociously around Hachiko Statue. Aqua watched the fight between two royal demons as their blades clashing each other, Alice smiled and grabbed kusarigama, "Darcia's anger is only way to lose his temper, so Takeshi will use his grandfather's head fueled with rage," she explains to them about Darcia's rage. Lin watched the fight between his partner and wrathful emperor, both clashing and sparks of lighting, "Lord Takeshi realized his own error to defeat his grandfather, so he recall his younger half sister's way of fighting and that made him realize... rage filled with his head,"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:34 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

Jenny’s eyebrows rose up when Thor mentioned the boy did this often. “How do people just..disappear like that?” she questioned though she followed Thor as he said. She didn’t know what was happening, and the brothers were...odd to say the least but well, her chances were hardly better staying here alone.
                                              Her ship was crashed, there were monsters swarming around..and apparently they fed off daddy issues ( at least in her case)
                                              Yeah, she wasn’t staying here.
                                              “How did that-” she started pointing at the umbrella before she could finish they were watching...Loki
                                              Wasn’t Loki with them?

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
                                              “Oh right then so we’re fighting again” she said taking her gun out and firing at the person the two brothers were fighting.
                                              She didn’t know if the bullets would do as much damaged as she hoped but her aim was true as her soldier programming kicked in.

It occurred to her as the guy they were fighting tossed both the brother’s attacks away as if they were nothing, maybe just maybe they were a bit outmatched.
                                              Oh well, might as well keep firing.

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

hearing that Darcia's anger seemed to be his weakness, Loki smirked in his wolf form and nodded to Thor before running towards their foe before morphing into a new form, one that made Ven's jaw drop and his eyes blank: a female version of Darcia that looked like a drag queen and swung his axe towards the ground and froze the ground when it made contact, however his momentum sent large icicles towards Daichi's head

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

JubiJujubi

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Standing there, hidden, Arigane smirked softly as he waited till Takeshi distracted Darcia long enough. Watching the battle continue, the Retired King of the Gods watched as he noticed Loki transform into...Darcia in a cross dressing fashion? Very interesting as Arigane activated his trap. Around the group, Arigane snapped his fingers as each paper with symbols on it lit up brightly, shooting out large fireballs straight toward Darcia. Closing his eyes, he used Senu up in the sky to spy on the group but more importantly used the eagle to see where his fireballs were flying toward. That way, Arigane could redirect them if they missed or almost hit his teammates.
Thor, meanwhile, looked back at Loki who was up to his old tricks again as he transformed into...what in the world? Seeing his brother dressed like, the God of Thunder smirked before speaking up,"You look good there, brother! Truly fits you well!"
Meanwhile, Terra quickly smacked his left shoulder plate as his body transformed into his keyblade armor, shining bright with a cape flowing out in the breeze. The Earth-styled keyblade warrior knew he needed to help so with that, he thrust his keyblade straight into the ground as Thor summoned both his Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in both hands as he yelled out in a mighty roar. Thunder cracked above them as the Norse God was quickly struck by lightning, using the element that was hit on him to direct the lightning bolt straight toward Darcia. With that, Fire, Lightning, and Icce was shooting straight at the Wolf Emperor so with that, Terra quickly twisted his keyblade as the ground began to shake violently, shooting out two large pillars of earth to shoot up, twisting around before heading toward one another, which when they collide, they would collide against Darcia.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Darcia and Takeshi continue to attack each other, Takeshi tries to break his grandfather's defence. Darcia tried to decapicate his grandson, but it sliced Takeshi's hair instead. It seemly work, before Takeshi noticed large icicles, fire balls, large pillars of earth, and thunder as he got away. Aqua cast waterza as large orb of water makes the big splash. Hinata and Alice noticed Loki transform into cross dressing Darcia, Hinata was shocked, while Alice snickered as she tried not to laugh, "Well... I did not see that everyday," she commented, Darcia turned his head as he noticed cross dressing of himself as he look like an idiot before water, fire, earth, ice, and lightning hits him as he stumbled back. Thanks to Zeus' Lightning Bolt, it has a little effect, but water... not too well. He glared at Loki as he pointing at lightning bolt at him, "I do not dress up like that!" he yelled at him, until Ankhseram appeared in black smoke, this stunned Darcia as he back away, "You!" he said in shock. Aqua, Lin, Alice, and Hinata turned around to see God of Life and Death. Ankhseram rose his eyebrow and then smirked as he lifted golden fleece armor to twirl it around his finger to mock him, "Long time no see d*****bag, and I'm afraid your soul will be in Tartarus, along with Mido and Arachne," he spoken to him, while twirling the golden fleece. Darcia realized Mido and Arachne were killed off, "Only the Tartarus will drag Take-" his words were cut off by shotgun hitting his spine. He turned around and see Takeshi holding his harbinger's blade down to show the shotgun mode, "You better watch your back and focus on your opponent," he said to him in menace tone. Hinata and Alice looked at each other, then dash towards Darcia and grabbed Zeus's Lightning Bolt to restrain him to prevent him to use lightning bolt. Darcia turned his face and saw two kunoichis, then he growled, "I won't let you," he said to them, and about to electrocute them, but Alice's cat-like reflex by her feet meet his torso to push herself to flip backward, while holding lightning bolt to slam her heel against his head. Darcia was stunned and taken by surprise, he let go of lightning bolt and stumbled backward to rub his head. Alice and Hinata grabbed lightning bolt and backed away from wolf emperor. Hinata let go of it, Alice looked at Takeshi, maybe he can use it, "Takeshi-sama!" she called out and toss the Zeus' Lightning Bolt at him. Takeshi caught it and twirled it around as the lightning crackles around him, while aiming his shotgun mode at his grandfather.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:35 am
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

How did he turn into a wolf? Jenny thought side eyeing Loki just in time to see the smaller of the two brothers she had just met turn into a very different form.
                                              Okay then, wonder if I could learn to do that.
                                              Loki wasn’t done however as he used his ax to send icicles near the big bad’s head.
                                              “Don’t suppose you can teach me how to do that” Jenny said from the place she was ducking behind and firing bullets.
                                              And then fire rained from the sky...that was..also interesting.
                                              “Or that” she added almost to herself.
                                              The attacks were not done however as another man seemed to throw stone pillars at their enemy and Thor for his part used lighting. ( she was starting to notice a motif)
                                              There were more fighters joining in now, two girls and a man she did not know and Jenny let out a curse under her breath when the click of her gun let her know she had used up all her bullets.
                                              “Not like it was doing much” she muttered putting the gun away and looking for an opening she rushed into the fight, aiming to restraint Darcia..

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Jenny rushes in XDD
Let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Arigane stood there, watching as the battle went on as the old god ran over toward Aqua with his keyblade in hand. He stood next to the trio from the Land of Departure, Jenny the Timelord, and Thor who was growing tired. The man they were facing was quite a powerful foe as even the God of Life and Death, Ankhseram, arrived. Thor sat down on one knee as he stared at the fight, electricity fueling his warrior spirit as hew was about to join the fight again before being stopped by Arigane. Thor turned as the old King of the Greek Gods just stared as he knew. He knew that Takeshi had everything he needed to defeat his grandfather. Terra, turned to see the the two stop fighting before looking back toward Takeshi as he yelled out,"YOU CAN DO IT!!"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Jubijujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Any last word?" Takeshi ominously said to his grandfather, while aiming his harbinger shotgun form at him. Darcia grits his teeth like baring his fangs, "I will drag you to Hell!" he shouts and was about to charge at his grandson, but all of sudden, "Oh really..." the familiar male voice that he haven't heard for 28 years made him stop. Aqua, Alice, and Hinata turned their head towards the a familiar demon, that's no other than Kiba sitting on the bench. Kiba gave his father a smug smirked, "It's you who will be in burn in Hell, old man," he added as Darcia turned his attention to no other than his son, "What?! Kiba!!" he exclaimed. Ankhseram were shock to see his father's old friend, "Lord Kiba..." he said and noticed Arigane. He gave Golden Fleece to Loki as he take a closer look at God of Mischief, "Huh, you do look like Hela. I will explain later about Mido's defeat, but first..." he told Loki and noted he looked like Hela. He gave both Kiba and Arigane an fierce glare, then gave two once dead kings a direct noggin shinigami chop hard enough, "YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD?!!" he yelled at Arigane and Kiba, who was on the ground with bleeding fountain, Lin wasn't surprised about that chop. Aqua face palmed, "Ask Joshua," she pointed out that Joshua brought them back.
Darcia was petrified to see his son, he knew his son was powerful, and fought and defeated so many powerful demons. After Ankhseram chopped Arigane and Kiba, Takeshi shifted shotgun to scythe form as Jenny rush to restrain Darcia. Darcia tried to get her off of him, "Get your filthy hand off of me, you d*mn mortal!" he shouts at her and tries to beat her senseless. Takeshi lifted his Harbinger scythe form up, "You shouldn't let your guard down," he said and ran pass him as he swung his scythe, missed Jenny. Takeshi got up and lowered harbinger with blood stains, Darcia dropped his knees, and his head dropped to revealed Takeshi decapitate him. Takeshi didn't spare his glanced at his grandfather, and looked at Zeus' lightning bolt, "Long live the king."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:25 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

Jenny bit back a curse when she realized that her strategy to restrain the baddie they were fighting didn't seem to work. The guy was strong and manged to knock her back and shake her off. She tried her best to use the momentum to land on her feet but managed only to break her fall by extending her hands out.
                                              Okay, ow.
                                              So her hands sprained but Jenny was still on her feet looking at the fight with the same focus that allowed her not to question who all the new people around her were. It was part of her soldier programming, focus on the fight and filter everything else out.
                                              She thought of ways she could disarm the man, go for the arm that was holding the weapon. She may not have a gun anymore or any weapons herself but there were holds, forms, ways to make him drop the blade.
                                              Before she could execute any of them however the fight was moving again and this time the baddie was coming at them.
                                              He was fighting her and landing a lot of hits too. Jenny blocked as she could but couldn't block every hit.
                                              She lost track of how much time passed focusing only on lasting to the next hit and the next when it finally let up. Jenny took a breath blinking and trying to get her eyes to focus only to see him rushing at her with a scythe.
                                              Raising her arms weakly, it was all she could do to brace herself.
                                              And the last hit never came, Jenny stared rather dazedly as the baddie seemed to have..been decapitated..
                                              ...huh.

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

Out Of Continuity; Sorry for the delay. I took a guess from ''tried to beat her senseless' Jenny winds up in pretty bad shape..though i figured it was okay to keep her conscious. Let me know if i got it wrong tho
Let me know if misread/missed anything.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

just as Loki was having fun, he saw everything go wrong and Darcia attacking Jenny. before he knew it he changed back to normal and ran towards her just as Darcia's head fell to the ground. checking to make sure Jenny was alright he pointed his Leviathan Axe in staff form at Takeshi with a stern gaze before lowering it and looked to Ankhseram seeing the Golden Fleece "i take it the ... what was it that spider child said? Chess King? is dead then?" he asked but then shook his head in confusion when he replayed Ankhseram Hela looked like him "not sure how i looked like her ... i'm the adopted one, that was her real brother" he said pointing to Thor "the blonde one who looks like he swallowed a planet " he said with a slight eye roll then looked back to Jenny and offered an arm "you fought well ... though considering your species i'm shocked you could"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

JubiJujubi

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers