Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 pm
"Talk for yourself, I'm only equipped to kill right now. I can't do anything to exorcise. And I'm not a high-enough rank yet anyways. More or less, we gotta hurry and save this guys life." Rock replied to Selicia before running down a hall towards where exorcism procedures were made. This guy didn't have much more time. Hoping the guy had a little more than an hour, Rock would be able to save him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 am

"Oh right. Rock can't exorcise. I've only watched ten exorcisms. Hopefully, the Vatican will let me conduct this one. Buuut if you can hurry back, that would be useful." Selicia said, grabbing some cloth from a rack. Once they reached the place, she began wiping Kyo's wounds, waiting for a response. "This guy's not gonna last very long" She said, seeing how bad the situation was.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 am
"s**t something like this would come up" he muttered off the comm to himself as he looked at the girl. "Run if you want another excorcist will find you" he told her as he turned to walk away from the building. "You know I can excercise tho the process isn't very....Well safe physically. Not like he can die from me doing it but from how bad the kid sounds I doubt my gloves would be a good choice.". Running down the street taihel was headed back towards the church to give them a hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 am

"This guy's severely injured so he won't be moving around anytime soon. We need to implant a bio-cross quick though. But at this rate, a surgery probably won't be good. What do you think?" Selicia asked, tending to Kyo's wounds and checking his pulse every now and then.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 am

"Take him to get medical attention other then two people that are just probably dabbing him with wet cloths" Tai said running towards the church it would still be several minutes before it would even come into sight. "You guys are starting to get a bit vicious aren't you" he asked over the comm shaking his head. Usually it was the contractors that left the excorsists in tattered it wasn't very often it was the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:22 am

Selicia began to cradle Kyo in her arms, still holding the scythe, which provided her with a lot of strength as she rushed him to the clinic of the abbey, run by sisters. She spoke over the communicator, "Well, we tag teamed. This guy is the powerful one that escaped earlier and he had me in a rut in the later encounter as well so I'm glad Rock was there. I wouldn't have made it alive. Besides, this guy is pretty reckless. He challenged the winds and tried to enter the tornado I made. You know how powerful I can make that thing!" She said, handing Kyo over to some nuns who set him down on a bed and began treating his wounds properly.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:26 am
Breathing lightly kyo lay there his mind lost in unconsciousness and his body in no shape to move for awhile let alone wake up anytime soon.

"Jeez" Tai muttered hearing about it as he slowed to a walk. "Maybe better for this guy in the end likely get himself killed otherwise" Tai said rubbing the side of his head. He could see the Vatican coming up on the horizon in the distance and felt tired from all the running he had been doing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 pm
Once Rock got Kyo off his back, he was able to reach and turn on his comm. "This guy was arrogant and filled with way too much confidence, probably from his powers and seeing that some exorcists had trouble catching him. Once his powers are suppressed, he won't prove himself as confident and arrogant." Rock noted as he followed the group heading to the infirmary. He then looked at his jacket and groaned to himself. "It's gonna be a pain to get those bloodstains out..." he muttered to himself. as he took a wet towel that wasn't being used to wipe the most of Kyo's blood from himself.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 am
Roger started to walk out seeing there was no more people around him "So um who are you demon" there was no answer "I know you can talk you've been helping me haven't you" no answer again "your not going to talk to me are you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 am

Selicia nodded and left her clothes bloody as is though she wiped her hands with a clean cloth. She spoke again to the comm, "So we should get this exorcism done soon. Or else, this guy will be a lot of trouble"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 am
Darius appeared behind Roger with a smile before placing a hand on his shoulder "nice trick you've got with the shadows, i'm starting to wonder if you even needed my help...." He started to walk away now, knowing that now he had touched him, he could find Roger when he needed to. "try not to get yourself killed, it would be a shame to lose your life because those exorcists like to lump al of us contractors together as a bunch of villains and murders..." Darius grinned to himself, knowing fully well that he could blame them for thinking of him in such a way, but Roger didn't seem to be one of either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 pm
Laying there still Kyo stirred from time to time but still showed no signs of awakening. The wound's on his body after being wiped clean seemed to slowly start to cauterize themselves. The progress was slow and it was only working one wound at a time starting with the largest. Likely helped along by the demon inside of him who tho the boy had not regained consciousness was wide awake and trying to rise Kyo.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 am
Roger looked at the man who placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for your help, but what happened to the other one?" he asked seeming to remember a dragon man.  

Xistund

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces