Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:04 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Nightwing? Yes," Snow Raven said thoughtfully. "Though he was Robin at the time. If you decide to stay, perhaps we can find you his room in which to stay."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 am
"Well, there's another bed for you in the wall. You just open that door and it will fall down." Molly said as she walked over to the door. "The beds are very comfy." she said as she pulled open the door and let the bed come down. "Also I can give you some clothes until we go shopping for your own." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"It's a long story." Jenos said sheepishly. He then tapped his pockets to make sure all of his cards were in there, which they were. Once done with that he waited for what Snow was going to say.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 am
"um.." was all he said as he thought over the idea of staying "So who's this guy? He doesn't seem very Super"  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:25 am
"No worries, bud. We all have our bad days. Sometimes, we just gotta find a way to stack Fate's deck in our favor and cause her to deal us a winnin' hand. Then, you can really cash in." Draco wasn't often philosophical, but his views on fate and destiny had always been a little odd. "See, life's a poker game, and you play with the hand you're dealt. Of course, every now and again, you find a way to stack the deck in your favor, changin' what Fate has in store."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 am
(Hmm I want to cause some chaos but the titan's aren't even fully formed yet.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 am
((It probably wont take much longer))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Alright... Thank you...", Alice responds.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((We really should move on to the next day soon))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 am
Molly put sheets, blankets, and some pillows on the bed. "Do you need anything else?" she asked Alice.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 am
Star ran in, panting a little before saying, "Sorry that took me so long, I got, uh, distracted. What's up, what are we all doing here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 am
Draco looked over to where the new voice had come from. "Hey, look at that! We got us another gal around! How ya doin'?" Whether it was obvious or not, Draco did have a bit of a weakness for the ladies, especially if they were pretty and allied with him.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 am

Snow Raven chuckled. "No need to apologize. Make yourself comfortable." She pushed her hood back off her face, figuring it was easier to be trusted when people could see her face. "Now that we're all here, I can finally tell you all the actual reason I brought you here. If you wish to leave after I've said my piece, I can bring you all back to the mainland and will won't bother you any more, all right?" She hoped no one would leave.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 am
Draco was shocked at Snow's beauty. He figured she was cute, but this surprised him even more. Damn... 2 cute girls in the same room? How do I choose!? He then snapped himself out of his trance and looked solely at Snow. "Go ahead, Snow. I think you got our attention."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 am
Star sat down on the couch, eyes cutting from the dragon, to the weird get up that Ghost was wearing, and then to Snow Raven. When she was done looking around she focused her attention on Snow Raven like a student would a teacher on the first day of school.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:09 am

Snow Raven took a breath. "All right. Thank you. I'm Rowena Sleet. I know it's against the unwritten rules to give our secret identities to others, but I feel that none of you will tell anyway. I go by the codename Snow Raven, and I've brought the four of you to here in order to offer you all a place in the New Teen Titans." She stopped in order to give her words a chance to sink in.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 am
One question burned in his mind once she said her name he raised his had before saying. "If your called snow raven shouldn't you be wearing white or something I mean there are Albino Ravens in the world" (XD sorry had to poke fun at the your char's not in wight mistake everyone makes but if I'm mistaken also I can edit lol)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games