Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:02 pm
Bump....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm
Note to self... Finish Halo character's journal entry! Yep, something random I just thought of outta the blue. ^_^* emotion_omnomnom yum_onigiri yum_tuna yum_strawberry yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm
Note to self... Finish Halo character's journal entry! Yep, something random I just thought of outta the blue. ^_^* emotion_omnomnom yum_onigiri yum_tuna yum_strawberry yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 pm
Still gold farming in both "Lake Kindred" and 'zOMG!" games. Can't believe it's taking a while to obtain the things on my item quest list. This'll take ages. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:40 am
Stuck somewhere in "Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild." Finding the shrines is hard, plus solving some of the puzzles where you tilt the controller. Good grief! In the meantime, on to exploring Hyrule... -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 pm
I hate writers' block! -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:45 pm
Did you try society counter weapon and run through scenarios, since where every weapon has an opposites rival yet in thier own way just as deadly?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 pm
SraMoL MusicBox
Did you try society counter weapon and run through scenarios, since where every weapon has an opposites rival yet in thier own way just as deadly?

Um, I beg your pardon? What on earth are you talking about? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:56 pm
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL MusicBox

story ideas, well it is more like an environment indeed. .. Sorry for confusing you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 pm
SraMoL MusicBox
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL MusicBox

story ideas, well it is more like an environment indeed. .. Sorry for confusing you.

It's alright, no harm done. Kinda reminded me of a scrapped Soul Calibur fanfic story I couldn't quite finish a long time ago.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm
Its probably better then using candy to dull a blade to an uncutable level. Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:38 pm
emotion_omnomnom yum_tamago yum_strawberry yum_onigiri yum_tuna yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:00 am
HQ;//: "welcome to mercury moon base",.;;:

M.M.B. Radio;//: "we are glad you came, since we are only here like a cloud orbiting the shadow from the sun. when there is a planetary eclipse, everybody have to do a temporary leave. So the cold fusion would not freeze us like an ice-age except the fact it is from all this heat. Though the o-zone is almost artificially created, It will take time for a magnetic zone to appear",.;;:

Pilot Radio;//: "See those glitters on the rocks over there. This is where we watch germs that only eats lead to turn it into something organic, by compressing the atom to a second layer diamond on a element stage, You could say they are a gift that came with the cold fusion. Yet they all the same as the ones back on earth, robust",.;;:  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:24 pm
SraMoL MusicBox

M.M.B. Radio;//: "we are glad you came, since we are only here like a cloud orbiting the shadow from the sun. when there is a planetary eclipse, everybody have to do a temporary leave. So the cold fusion would not freeze us like an ice-age except the fact it is from all this heat. Though the o-zone is almost artificially created, It will take time for a magnetic zone to appear",.;;:

Pilot Radio;//: "See those glitters on the rocks over there. This is where we watch germs that only eats lead to turn it into something organic, by compressing the atom to a second layer diamond on a element stage, You could say they are a gift that came with the cold fusion. Yet they all the same as the ones back on earth, robust",.;;:

Hmm, very interesting! What's the plot to this idea of yours involving some science experiment? I'd like to hear the rest! Makes me think of both "Portal" and "Fallout 3" combined! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:52 pm
Princess Zelda21
SraMoL MusicBox

Hmm, very interesting! What's the plot to this idea of yours involving some science experiment? I'd like to hear the rest! Makes me think of both "Portal" and "Fallout 3" combined! ^_^*
not really sure, I kind of thought of lead being a metalloid type element. So there is a possibility of a new species of humanoids or the germs moved their diet to metal, which may devour the cold fusion reactors and force an ice age into the finishing touches on the o-zone construction early.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff