Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results
Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 pm
(10 Def, 6 free Atk, 1 Atk )
Wolf used the wind to throw the ax past the pirate and to the assassin, Where he ran attempted to bite at Gino's legs but missed and bit into some dirt  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:53 pm
Gino felt the wind coming towards him and jumped, retracting his blade to vault over Murphy then giving the man a kick to the back in an attempt to send him stumbling into the Wolf's attack.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 pm
(Ok. I'm confused and dizzy from trying to figure out what just happened. @.@ )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 am
(Okay Sean I'll explain...Murphy threw the axe, Assassin dodged but the Wolf used the axe to hit the Assassin. The Wolf tried to bite Murphy but missed. The Assassin tried to slice Murphy and he kicked Murphy's back towards the Wolf.

Better?)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 pm
(Kinda. But it's still very messy.)  
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm
(Let's see how my luck fairs.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU damn it. That's terrible! That is absolutely terrible! And what's worse is that I have to work with it. crying . But one thing doesn't add up. I now have Gino attacking Murphy twice. Rose..this may need some advising.)

User Image Even Murphy was sure his ax would land a blow on the wolf, it appeared that the wolf used his supernatural powers to blast the weapon away and towards the assassin. The Assassin then made a dash for Murphy. Using his dastardly hidden blade, the Assassin struck Murphy in his lower hip...or Murphy thought. The Assassin feign his attack and vault over the Captain. Murphy swiped at the deft man, but missed miserably and payed for it. The Captain was kicked by the Assassin and sent hurdling towards the wolf who had decided to take a bite of of the arena sand.

(Not done
Now I'm done.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:48 pm
((Gino is not stabbing Murphy, he doesn't have the time for that. Gino basically flipped himself over and behind Murphy, then kicked him into the oncoming ax like the awesome ninja he is.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Gino is not stabbing Murphy, he doesn't have the time for that. Gino basically flipped himself over and behind Murphy, then kicked him into the oncoming ax like the awesome ninja he is.))

(OOOOH! So Gino withdrew his attack to vault over Murphy and kick him. Well that's a relief. But you may need to word that better dude. After all, Wolfric went after Gino to chew his leg off, but missed. Either way though.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:36 pm
((Roses, Did you like the princess?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm
Gino promptly turned around, pulled two knives from his belt and threw them at Murphy and Wolfric simultaneously. So far this is going better than I expected, though I had better keep my focus, I'd rather not lose now after having to fight two of the seven sins. Gino though to himself as he waited for the next move from both of his opponents.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:48 am
User Image Just as Murphy stood up, the Assassin made another attack. Two razor sharp dagger flew towards Murphy and the wolf. Murphy moved out of the way just avoid having the blade sink into his chest. "That's it!" the Captain said drawing his cutlass. "First ye be annoying mosquito kicking me in the back, now ye be planning to do me in with yer blasted butter knives." Murphy then charge the Assassin with his sword. The pirate lunged forward with his cutlass to run the night stalker through. "I'll have ye stuffed in Davy Jones' locker!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 pm
(Um? Princess? Oh.. could you resend that D: I must have misplaced it if I haven't added it already.)

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

omgIisonfiyah

(Looking good guys, I expect a fine match. But its starting to drag out....>_> so you guys need to fight to determine the winner or I'll choose between the ones posting. If you can not post, pm me.)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:43 pm
((Sorry, I've been busy working. sweatdrop ))

There was no time for Gino to draw his sword, throw a knife or use a bomb. He did however have his training and reflexes to fall back on, well that and his hidden blade. Childish. Gino thought and danced around the pirate's cutlass, with Murphy to his back, Gino opted to keep the wolf occupied. Gino moved his hands in a quick motion and created a double of himself to focus on the wolf while Gino himself would fight Murphy sword to sword.  
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image Murphy gazed in astonishment as the assassin was able to form a doppelganger from thin air. The clone of the assassin then went on to fight a separate battle with the wolf. "What sorcery be this?" The pirate captain said, amazed at the likeness of cloaked killer. "Feh! It doesn't matter. I'll stain that stupid garment with your own blood assassin!" Murphy stepped forward to strike at the shadow stalker, but lost his footing in the sand and tripped.

(hmm, no attack. So that must mean I attack!
............Hey Lady Luck, I usually like to wined and dined before GETTING #$&* IN THE @$$!!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 pm
((And that is exactly why I never bother with that method thing, I fail a lot more than a win. -_-; ))

Gino took advantage of Murphy's predicament and struck with his sword. Gino flew past Murphy, cutting the swashbuckler across the chest as he passed by. "I'm sorry Captain, you were saying?" Gino quipped as he turned to face the rouge of the sea once again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff