Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 pm
" shhh... ma cher " Alphones said pulling Antoi's nails from his flesh. The wounds quickly healed as he calmed her. " There there the flies are gone...Shhhh... Time for sleep" He patted her head gently

" I don't like walking around this old and empty house" Antoinette said pushing alphones hands away as she pulled at her hair.

" So hold my hand and, I 'll walk with you my dear " Gaven replied as he moved over pulling his sisters fingers from her hair. Al

" star's creek, Ash sleep is keeping me awake" Antoinette tells gaven as she pushs alphones from her lap and huggs her brothers middel.

" Its the house telling you to close your eyes "Gaverocoh whispers to his sister softly.

" some days ,I can't dress myself " antoinette replies

" its killing me to see you this way " Gaven whispers softly to his sister. " Though the truth may barry us. "

" this ship will carry us ...bodies safe to shore" Antoinette closes her eyes drawing away from her brother to lay against the bed sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:05 am
User Image
Akahana looked worriedly at Antoi and at the grim faces of Gaven, Alphi & Proper.
"That didn't seem to go too well," she said as her breathing became normal.
"He didn't know anything about the other shadowhunters."
She sighed and sat on the bed next to Antoi, gently stroking her hair.
"She'll be alright won't she?"

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 pm
" She needs to sleep thats all..." gaven said laying back on the couch " as do we all ....we'll talk about it tonight good morning " Gaven said befor closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
Akahana sighed again and layed back.
"Good night everyone."
She spent a while of the night staring up at the cieling in the darkness, listening to the steady breathing of those with her. The calming, in-out rhythm eventually allowed her to fall asleep.

[Wouldn't a time skip be appropriate? :3]

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:09 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
User Image
Akahana sighed again and layed back.
"Good night everyone."
She spent a while of the night staring up at the cieling in the darkness, listening to the steady breathing of those with her. The calming, in-out rhythm eventually allowed her to fall asleep.

[Wouldn't a time skip be appropriate? :3]
(( yes indeedy it would 8B if you want to do it ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
**Time Skip To The Evening**
[Yeah, accomplishment~]

Akahana opened her eyes slowly as she sat up, blinking sleep from her eyes and yawning. She checked the time but found that it was blurry, and silently she cursed herself for falling asleep with her contacts on again. I'll ruin my eyes if this continues. She groaned. Then she went to the bathroom to freshen up and put her contacts in.
When she finished Akahana peeked out of the bathroom to see if any of her companions had awakened.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 pm
" looking for something ? " Gaverocoh shot up at a vamperic speed peering at Akahana through the opening she had cracked into the door. His canines were exstended a sign he was thirsty. " You smell good..." He said pushing the door open slowly. " What are you doing up ...its not ever night yet the sun's just setting? "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
Akahana jumped at the sound of Gaven's voice and backed away from the door. She sighed.
"I always wake up earlier than I want to, and I want to take a walk with some sunlight," she said quietly. Akahana noticed Gaven's canines had come out. "Oh, are you hungry?" She asked, gently lifting his chin. "You'll have to wait until Proper wakes up unless you plan on drinking my blood." A faint smile had crept onto her face.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm
" you will have to wait till the sun goes down to feed. I couldn't summon a butterfly right now." proper said, rising from the couch. His joints crackled as he stood and he turned his neck sharply, causing more poping.
" summoning beezlebub exhausted me. I'm surprised I can walk today." he said, heading to the fridge. Despite his attempts to hide it, he couldn't move without cringing. He was sore all over. Opening the door, he pulled out the orange juice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
User Image
Akahana jumped at the sound of Gaven's voice and backed away from the door. She sighed.
"I always wake up earlier than I want to, and I want to take a walk with some sunlight," she said quietly. Akahana noticed Gaven's canines had come out. "Oh, are you hungry?" She asked, gently lifting his chin. "You'll have to wait until Proper wakes up unless you plan on drinking my blood." A faint smile had crept onto her face.

" Diden't your mother ever teach you its impolite to taunt a thristy vampire. Its suprise you've lived this long Shadow hunter" Gaven said gently taking Akahana's hand from under his chin. He looked at her finger tips befor delecetly taking her index finger. " My lady ,I doth protest your disintrust in my plight. If you were me and I were you...you would think of somthing more intrusting to do. Then to poke a puppy with a stick ....you might just get alittle p***k " he said befor kissing her finger tip gently only to have his fang puncture her finger tip. " well that was carless and rude of me..but since your bleeding. This puppy will lick the blood away "The vampires said taking the generious drop from Akahana's finger tip. " .....So sweet one would think your a diebetic. anyways we can always order room service. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 am
User Image
Akahana laughed but did not draw her hand away.
"My mother knew nothing of the shadow world. She was as mundane as anyone could be," she said, her eyes glassy with nostalgia. "And room service? Hmm, don't you think they'd wonder why their guests are ordering blood?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
User Image
Akahana laughed but did not draw her hand away.
"My mother knew nothing of the shadow world. She was as mundane as anyone could be," she said, her eyes glassy with nostalgia. "And room service? Hmm, don't you think they'd wonder why their guests are ordering blood?"

" No because we'll order food for proper and yourself. Then the deliever is antoinettes and my meal " The vampire explained as he moved over to the phone. He looked at the menue " I hope you like chicken alfrado because thats what ,I'm ordering for you" Gaven told Akahana as he dialed for room service.

" Hello, I'd like to order 2 meals of Chicken alfrado with broccoli. Please bring milk and wine . Thank you yes charg it to the room." Gaverocoh said into the phone befor he hung up. " There we go see wasen't that hard you get a meal and I get a meal. Your's was probably prepaired by mine but waste not want not "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
Akahana willed her eye not to twitch. "I see, so lovely..." she said while putting on her jacket. Well, call me when everyone wakes up, I'm going to take a walk." She opened the door and stepped out. "You can let Proper eat my order if he wants to or you can leave it out for me," she called as she closed the door behind her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm
" ' None for me, I have a spell hangover.' Says the invisible warlock. " Proper says, his voice dripping sarcasm. He takes a long drink of orange juice,  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 pm
( =_= to tired to post tonight posty tomarrow )  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games