• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Reinhart rose his eyebrow, he slowly smirk, "Excellent, luckily I left a book to Asura, he needs to know his absolute truth about his father's most darkest secret, perhaps he will reveal everything to his brothers," he respond to his brother. Mitsuki starts to puzzle about their conversation, and other voice that is familiar, "Shinigami-sama? Is he hiding something?" she thought as she sense Auron fall, she quickly close her eyes from Tsukuyomi's order and put on her kitsune mask to cover her face. She turn around and open her eyes to look at Auron, "Stay focus on Auron, don't turn around," Tsukuyomi's telepathic to her. Mitsuki quickly place her hand on his back to cast her spiritual spell to heal his pain as his back glow in light green. She exchange look at Reinhart and Sommanus, and finally take a notice at Atticus as she look shock and widen her silver blue eyes, "A-Atticus-san? H-How did you come back?"" she bewilderingly spoken out and completely lost because she only know he died over three years ago after he transfer his chirasengo to her as early teenager, and sees his spirit form when Desmond take her to Beach of Wonder, after she got wounded by templar knight turn to assassin and Alice's childhood boyfriend, Drake Karlson. She haven't look at Vincent when her back is facing him, completely oblivious of everything. Reinhart glare at Vincent in disgust, then look at his brother as the firework continue to explode in the sky, "We have to get out of here before the Grimms arrive. This idiot is giving me a nerve like Arcanist girls were freaking out by him, and why the h*ll did he call you that?"

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Atticus looked at his old student as he held his keyblade in a defense stance, creating a portal under Auron to have him teleport behind him to protect. He knew Mitsuki had already gave him some health with her healing spell which made him smile, thinking about when she was a young half-ling. He remembered how she reminded him of himself when he was young, knowing he was a half demon himself but he only focused on Sommanus before focusing electricity around him and Auron to protect the both of them,"The future is never set..you of all people should know that, kid.."
"What are you going to do about it, Mr. a**s. Gonna cry about it to Xehanort?", Vin taunted as he twirled his keyblade, squinting at the speedster before placing a cigarette between his lips, lighting his cig with the flames off his keyblade,"I've gotten a lot stronger since the last time we fought!"
"Not now, Vincent", Atticus spoke calmly as he kept his defense position, his teal blue eyes shining bright at Sommanus while using his Eagle Vision to watch his movements carefully, looking for a way to truly defeat this speedster,"We should leave as well and regroup.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno "Auron" Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Sommanus snarled with a growl at Vincent "keep talking, i might go back in the past and kill your little rat friend earlier than my father did ... and hang his corps from your base's tower, or someone just as close" he said then grabbed his brother as the two vanished in a blur of black lightning. Auron got up a few minutes later groaning "who was that ..." he asked "dunno, looks like something from a comic ... but now that they're gone will you please put some shorts on or something? chances are even those explosions could get the cops here" Trevor said to Vincent

"... i only stop them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki remove her palm away from Auron's back, "Easy Auron-san, you have a sore back after what Sommanus did to you," she instruct Auron, just as Reinhart disappear with his brother, she feel relief that they won't kill them. She can feel the wind from her back from Sommanus' force of speed, until she overhear Trevor mention about "put some shorts on" as she sharply look at her friend with wide eyes, before she remove her kitsune mask, she held it by her hand, and her ears perk up, she decide to against it because she doesn't want to know what he means to Vincent, still unaware of state of undress. Her enhance hearing pick up the sound sirens from far distance, she navigate the sound and locate them as she glance up to the night sky, "I hate to break it to you Trevor-san, but I can hear the sirens and they are on the way," she quietly said to him that no human can't hear that far as her ears continue to twitch from the sound of sirens. Mainly, she get away from the polices whenever she's evolve in crime scene or assassinate her target. If there are debris laying around, she will pray for Yomigami to clean up the mess from both Vincent and Reinhart's fighting.
A mysterious silhouette cover himself in black cloak stands on the roof, stare at his sharp amber eyes on the group. He slowly lift his head, a silver blue eyes late king appear to speak to young man, "It's been years my friend, and you suddenly appear in human world. You might have some reason, yet you take her and Tsukuyomi to the family market? I won't be appreciate it, if you put Mitsuki in danger by that curse child, even I already told them where she is," he spoken to him as he lean against the door, slowly frown at him. Young man turn his face towards to wolf demon emperor's human form, he slowly close his eyes, "I have my own choice, even I held nothing towards the humans, unlike my own father. He is gone dark," he respond to him and he glance the group for last time and walk away. He suddenly stop and look at spirited demon emperor, "If you don't want your own daughter to get hurt, then why don't you stop me, Wolf Demon Emperor... Kiba?" he ask him, completely aware of their bloodline, thanks to the familiar half demonic essence when he approach her and Tsukuyomi, yet a little surprise that she also have holy. Kiba glance at his former friend's son as he bore his silver blue eyes on him, but says nothing. Young man narrow his eyes before he disappear in mist. Kiba watch young man disappear, then look at his daughter and her group, he smirk a little, "... Hmph, Mitsuki can handle the fight on her own or with her group of her friends. She is already grown up without her own father by her side, but she and Takeshi need to work together to defeat my father. He have my multiple form weapon only I can pass to my son," he said to himself as he's talking to him recall about the weapon he crafted, he close his eyes before he vanish.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:22 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Yeah...lets go", Vincent nodded as he teleported close to Atticus before opening a portal, jumping into it to make sure no one sees him nude. Atticus groaned softly as he placed his keyblade on his back, placing the pipe between his lips before speaking up to the three of them,"I want you all to join us back at my beach...I hope you can make it."
Atticus then walked into the portal, dropping down a teal blue rose by the portal to leave his mark.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno "Auron" Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

rolling his eyes at the rose, Auron muttered "show off" as he went through the portal, however Trevor went over to Mitsuki "hey you can look now, you alright?" he asked waiting till she went through the portal before following

"... i only stop them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing Trevor as she look at him, then she look around as she relief from whatever it is that she's not suppose to look. She look at Trevor with a smile on her face, "I'm alright, but I telepathic to Celestial Brush God of Rejuvenation name Yomigami-sama to fix everything to cover our tracks," she respond to him, although, she doesn't pick up Shiki's presence, and she sadly confirm that Reinhart did blow him up. From both Reinhart and Sommanus' conversation she eavesdrop, who are Arcanist and what is Lord Death's deepest secret that Reinhart mention. She look at the portal, then Trevor, "And sorry for making you worry earlier in London, Asura has been tracking me down because of my connection with Queen of Olympian. Now he got his older brother, he found out he entered the Mount Olympus," she apologize to him and give him a reason why Asura was looking for her before she walk through the portal to Beach of Wonder and a white scale with crimson marking dragon appear from a sky to roam around to fix all the damages by his tail.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items