Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm
S.M. looked mortified. His entire posture suddenly tensed and his pupils shrunk. "No... No...! NO!" He looked to Spyke. "GIVE ME YOUR SWORD! I'LL RIP BLOOD'S EYES OUT OF THEIR ******** SOCKETS!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm
Spyke looks at Swift. "Calm Yourself...Blood is not even here besides take it out on that idiot right there so we can take our wives and get out of here and save your forest." He then looks at Fenikkusu. "Open the cage so me and Swift can kill this b*****d." He then looks at Jarkoven. "Ummm hey can you tell me one thing...did Blood tell you that I love to kill people that piss me off."

As the forest continues to blaze, Jayomb and Frozen rush to help put the fire out with their ice powers. "Alright we need to hurry up now." Frozen nods and uses his ice beams to freeze the fire while Jaybomb helps get anyone out of the way.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Frost watched S.M., and suddenly spoke, her voice hoarse and scratchy. "...Swift...Calm...Down...I...know...bad...Blood...pay...time..." She reached out with a shaky hand, grasping S.M.'s. "...Love...you...My...Fire...King..." She gave a soft smile, her eyes clarifying a tad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 pm
Fenikkusu looked to Jarkoven. "Like I said. You've underestimated my powers for the last time. Sure, this material can be manipulated by me. But you said nothing about the rock that makes the rest of the cell."Fekinnusu walked over to one of the walls of rock and it began to melt in front of him. He walked through it as if it weren't there. He soon emerged out the other side, a huge molten hole leading into the cell. "Spyke, have fun."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 pm
"Oh? Uh, give me a second..." Sciz dug into his coat pockets, pulling out a handful of rings. "Here, take these." He was just about to turn around and walk out when a television, broadcasting the fire, caught his eye. "Oh hey, I bet Swift's going to be pissed at that," Sciz said, motioning towards the television.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 pm
S.M. knelt down to Frost and hugged her gently, almost crying. "But... the Flickeys... I have to save them!'  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 pm
Fenrir worked his way through the heart of the blaze towards the Flickeys, not knowing where Swift was, determined to save them in his place. His whole body was engulfed in flames, but he pushed on for his friend's sake. He used a lot of his energy to spread shadows over his body, putting out the flames temporarily. He emerged in the small village, already in chaos. He gathers all of his energy and engulfs the entire town in shadows, teleporting all of its inhabitants out of the forest and into safety. All except himself. He collapses, completely drained of all energy, and passes out with fire spreading around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 pm
((say bye bye to Jarkoven?))

Spyke cracks his knuckles and slowly walks towards Jarkoven. "Big bird..get Swift and the girls out of here on the double and help put the fire out, I don't want River to see this." Spyke then grabs Jarkoven by the head and slams into a wall repeatedly before stabbing him in the side with his sword. "When Blood finds your corpse..he will know That I WILL KILL HIM!!!" Spyke then proceeds to rip Jarkoven's teeth out one by one. "This is what happens to people who threaten my family!!!"

Jaybomb and Frozen continues trying to put the fire out. "Frozen, I think Fenrir went in there.." Frozen nods "Yeah but we need to hurry up or he will die."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 am
Fenikkusu nodded and walked back into the cell. He took Frost and River's hands and teleported away with S.M. as well. They appeared in the ICU. As is the norm, the jumpy nurse was startled at the sudden appearence, but upon seeing the queen and princess, immediately went to work. Fenikkusu and S.M. teleported away to the forest and saw it ablaze. Instantaneously, s.M. dashed into the blaze, more quickly than he had ever gone before.* within minutes, he had made it to the village, but... it was completely empty. All except for, "FENRIR!" S.m. dashed over and helped up his burning friend and absorbed the flames that had begun to engulf him. Luckily, his shadows kept him from cooking alive. Enraged, he set down his friend and jumped into the air. In a second, flames from the trees began to come towards him. He was absorbing the inferno. The massive surge of power was causing him to scream. His body was being loaded with more energy than it needed, but he pushed through. His quills were beginning to come loose. All this power was causing him to go dark. It was his body's only way of expelling energy it didn't need. After a few minutes, the blaze was entirely gone. S.M. now had to move quickly. He grabbed Fenrir and dashed back outside the forest. Once he broke the treeline, he looked to Jaybomb and the other's. "Please, hurry! Get Fenrir some help! And restrain me! NOW! MY BODY... HAS TOO MUCH POWER. I'M GONNA GO DARK ANY SECOND! HURRY!" S.M. struggled. His quills were coming loose one after the other. He dropped to the ground, writhing in pain as he tried so hard to keep his dark side detained for a moment longer.

((*A slight nod to S.M.'s now non-existant speed.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 am
((Jarkoven's power time!!))

Jarkoven smiled, laughing maniacally as he was stabbed repeatedly. The entire room became pitch back and seemed endless. A fog surrounded all. His head turned around 180 to face Spyke, his head making grotesque cracking noises as it did so. His eyes were missing, leaving two bloody sockets, and his mouth was sewn shut. He forced the stitches open with laughter, spitting blood on Spyke. "Are you SURE that you're killing Jarkoven? Or is he right behind you?"

Another form of Jarkoven sat on the floor, this time in River's form. Her eyes were, too, gouged out. She was laughing as well. "I love you, Spyke. HAHAHAA!!" She got up, two knives in her hands. "That's why this is just going to... Tear me apart..." She became saddened, almost crying. Then she laughed again, charging at Spyke, started stabbing wildly, going for mainly the throat.

Jarkoven's hallowing voice was heard from an unknown source. "Wanna hear what I did to your wife?" He started laughing wildly. "It was quite the fiesta!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 am
Jaybomb nods and quickly binds Swift in thick layers of ice while Frozen rushes Fenrir to the hospital. Jaybomb looks at Swift. "I'm going to put a control collar on you so hold till." He then places a control collar on Swift's neck preventing him from using his powers.

Spyke dodges the fake River's attack only getting scratched a few times. He begins to growl loudly flames dancing around him. "WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" Spyke then creates a huge explosion engulfing the entire room in fire. "Come out come out whereever you are...I won't hurt you..I WILL KILL YOU." Spyke looks around in a almost insane daze.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 am
As soon as the collar was on, S.M. let it go. The remaining quills shot out and the back of his head spewed flames. They were hot and white, only showing how much power he had absorbed. Dark S.M. struggled but couldn't escape his icy prison, but it was melting very quickly. His head continued to spew out it's exsess power in flames.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 am
Jaybomb keeps up trapping Swift in a icy prison. "Calm down Swift...please....The flickys are safe so calm down!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 am
"He has to be like this right now." Fenikkusu said. "He absorbed the entire fire that was engulfing the forest. This is his only way of expelling it. He needs a few minutes of this to get his energy back to normal. Just keep up the ice."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm
Fenrir awakens in the ICU, unable to move, or open his eyes fully. It was hard to breathe. He couldn't even move his eyes or make any sort of sound. He had no way of informing anyone that he was even alive, much less get someone to help. His thoughts began to race, 'What happened to the Forest? Where am I? What's going on? I need to do something. I need to help...' he passes out again and reawakens a few minutes later, still unable to do anything. These constant blackouts went on for a really long time, and he realized he also couldn't hear anything. 'Am I dead...? No, this is too bright to be Hell...'  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff