Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 6:57 pm
angelmage99

That's the hard part. I think ultimately I'll end up doing season 7. It's so elegant and BA, plus it covers all the parts that I want it to and I wont have to depend on having boning as much as the other costumes.

hair might be difficult with how thick and braided it is.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:36 pm
ChaosKnights
angelmage99

That's the hard part. I think ultimately I'll end up doing season 7. It's so elegant and BA, plus it covers all the parts that I want it to and I wont have to depend on having boning as much as the other costumes.

hair might be difficult with how thick and braided it is.

Totally be heavy, but I've worn one heavy with so far (Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho) so I have an idea of how to handle it. I have to pin the heck out of my left side for keeping my wig from sliding and the right side to stabilize it.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:04 am
angelmage99

Totally be heavy, but I've worn one heavy with so far (Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho) so I have an idea of how to handle it. I have to pin the heck out of my left side for keeping my wig from sliding and the right side to stabilize it.

Sounds straining for your neck.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 12:15 pm
ChaosKnights
angelmage99

Sounds straining for your neck.

Yeah a bit, more the head with so many bobby pins stuffed in it as possible.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:55 pm
angelmage99

If you do go through with the Weiss cosplay, I hope you post it. I'd love to see it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 9:50 am
ChaosKnights
angelmage99

If you do go through with the Weiss cosplay, I hope you post it. I'd love to see it.

Of course. I'd have to wait till things start opening up again.

Right now in my free time I'm making Elsa from Frozen, Renge from Ouran High School Host Club, and Princess Peach from the Mario series. Though I'm making plans on doing Itachi and Sasori from Naruto (I already have the coat and wigs).  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:45 pm
angelmage99

Of course. I'd have to wait till things start opening up again.

Right now in my free time I'm making Elsa from Frozen, Renge from Ouran High School Host Club, and Princess Peach from the Mario series. Though I'm making plans on doing Itachi and Sasori from Naruto (I already have the coat and wigs).

Cool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:39 pm
Hello all,
I go by MachaGirl on Gaia. I'm in my mid-thirties and have been cosplaying since 2003. My first anime costume was Riza Hawkeye, most of which I made myself and I'm still really proud of. I haven't been following the anime scene much since college, so most of my favorite anime are old. I love Ouran Host Club, Sailor Moon, Trigun, Jubei-chan, and a newer one I enjoyed was Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. I am very interested in Cells at Work but have not seen it yet.

My primary hobby is costuming, and although I do the occasional anime or JRPG costume, most of mine are Star Wars characters. I also like to read, play video games, and watch cat videos/memes.  

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:41 pm
MachaGirl
Hello all,
I go by MachaGirl on Gaia. I'm in my mid-thirties and have been cosplaying since 2003. My first anime costume was Riza Hawkeye, most of which I made myself and I'm still really proud of. I haven't been following the anime scene much since college, so most of my favorite anime are old. I love Ouran Host Club, Sailor Moon, Trigun, Jubei-chan, and a newer one I enjoyed was Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. I am very interested in Cells at Work but have not seen it yet.

My primary hobby is costuming, and although I do the occasional anime or JRPG costume, most of mine are Star Wars characters. I also like to read, play video games, and watch cat videos/memes.

Welcome to the guild. Please have a long around. We're in the process of changing a few things up a bit, but if you have any questions please ask.

Currently KayaLing and I are managing the place while our Cap. takes a break.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:06 pm
Hi im Razzi

Im in to a whole bunch of stuff like drawing, reading mangas and other things, anime, watching anything thats science related i do play games such as tekken and mortal kombat. my bf got me back into collecting yu gi oh cards now keep in mind i was collecting them in like the earllllyyyy 2000's i never went to tournaments or anything just collected them.. i love to sew i am about to start my own brand and an all natural company but i am currently helping with the family business that my father started. my father passed away two months ago and now the businees is in my name. honestly its not as hard as i thought to run a food truck but i love it so far its called Southern Queens Eatery and we are in Jacksonville Fl. I am 25 i will be 26 November 11th umm lets see i am Nigerian..... born in bethesda maryland been in florida since '98... um im a military brat i have been to italy iceland and greenland lol

my instagram is Razziboo

if you live around jacksonville and want to know more about Southern Queens Eatery let me know ii have no problem letting you know.  

iBundles Dabs
Crew

Dalgonlily9

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:57 am
Hi! Real name is Tiffany but feel free to call me Dalgon, Dal, or Lily
-My instagram and Tik Tok are the same username as here (dalgonlily9)
-I've been cosplaying for 4 years
-East coast con-goer (Katsu, Ota, AnimeNext, etc) (always looking for new friends! <3)
-Philadelphia Drexel Dragon about to graduate (South NJ otherwise)
-23, turning 24 by the end of the month
- Top 5 anime: One Piece, BnHA, JJBA, Eden of the East, Princess Jellyfish
- Favorite cosplay of mine: Present Mic from BnHA (and Sanji from One Piece)
uuuhhh...I'm also the president of an anime and gaming club that I finally got people to cosplay from XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:50 pm
Dalgonlily9
-East coast con-goer (Katsu, Ota, AnimeNext, etc) (always looking for new friends! <3)
uuuhhh...I'm also the president of an anime and gaming club that I finally got people to cosplay from XD

Welcome to the guild.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:53 pm
Dalgonlily9

Hi Dalgonlilly. I think that it's really cool that you run an Anime / Gaming club. I can relate. What do you do in your group besides Cosplay?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:23 am
smithers456
Dalgonlily9

Hi Dalgonlilly. I think that it's really cool that you run an Anime / Gaming club. I can relate. What do you do in your group besides Cosplay?

Oh cool! We watch anime, play board, card, and video games, play mahjong, and have RPG campaigns biggrin Lots of stuff lol  

Dalgonlily9

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:32 pm
Dalgonlily9
smithers456
Dalgonlily9

Oh cool! We watch anime, play board, card, and video games, play mahjong, and have RPG campaigns biggrin Lots of stuff lol

It's nice to be able to get together with other people with similar interests. That's what this Guild is all about. A couple years ago it was very active.

Have you played D & D games the old fashioned way (Pen & Paper)? In real life since I was a kid my family and I have played a lot of board and card games. In this Guild we have an Anime RPG Sub Forum. I'm currently running one RPG by myself with multiple characters. It's a crossover RPG with our World, Sailor Moon series, and the xxxholic series.

It's called Miranda's Dream and it's posts are in a thread in the Anime RPG Sub Forum. The thread is called - Miranda's Dream - RPG Posts. I've been slowly adding posts to it for a while now. It's in a "Story" Format which is advanced for some people. Please read it and enjoy. If you haven't seen or read the xxxholic series it's well worth your while. If you have an interest in playing a RPG with me let me know. I can Role Play in other formats but I prefer the "Story" version.  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff