Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

Danny just stared at Willow. That explanation went entirely over her head. "Do professors not have first names?" she asked, tilting her head. Willow was playing a very dangerous game. Maybe Yin would divert her attention with another fashion show.

Or Cricket.

Danny's eyes caught the teacher, and she remembered her original mission when she came in the room. Find those cute little bugs! Danny nodded her resolve, completely distracted and started searching around the classroom for the glowing insects again.

At least Willow and Yin could now have a coherent conversation.

((AKA I have to sleep and have school tomorrow XD))

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 pm
Well, everything seemed good to Yin, now that he had bullied gotten another ghoul to accept him calling her Miss without any awkward arguments, and Miss Danny had been safely diverted. "Of course Miss Willow."

He saw another lammit run by and quickly realized that three in his arms was too many. "I must apologize, but I need to go put up more of these lammits if I intend to try to capture additional ones. Please excuse me." He was unsure if the ghoul would follow him him or not, but he went over to Velcro his spare two lammits.

LP

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 am
Mitzi laughed. "Well, I guess a boil would know better than me. And sure, I'm happy to show you my weapon. Although it'd be a bit of a shame to scratch off the protection charm so soon, after you did such a good job of putting it on." There was no way she was risking trying to summon her weapon and having it not appear, that would be both humiliating and disturbing.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 am
All the things! Alex had to agree that these plans were getting...a little busy, but that's what he needed. A full on distraction, doing things he didn't get to do when spending time with Yin. Veg out, eat lots of food, play video games with a fellow zombie gamer. It sounded about perfect really for the break Alexander sorely needed.

Except for the pizza part, but Mort could get some for himself, and Alex could get something else.

"I'm sure the pet shop sells some, yes." Not that Alex really had much money to spare. His mom really needed to relent and start sending him an allowance again. This was getting a little ridiculous now.

Wait, battle? Oooooo! His eyes might have lit up the tiniest bit as a genuine smile twitched at his lips again. Mort really new how to cheer a zomboil up!

"Sounds great!"

Ol-J-Man

NeoSeussi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:27 am
Wait, what? He looked at her a bit curiously, wondering why she would care that she had a protection charm--

Oh.

"You got a boilfriend or ghoulfriend since we last talked?" he asked curiously. "Or taken up strange experiments? Y'know, like Cricket mentioned the whole poison thing."
alliisara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am
"Great! C-Could, ah, could do after class if want. Or tomorrow. Or whenever." Because in spite of all the different things going on, especially the trial prepping, there had to be time made for de-stressing. And it seemed as if Alex could use some, judging on his strange behavior in class. Plus, well, he did need to get to know his other teammates, as he already had spent time with Chuppi and Taryn on different occasions. And Yin seemed busy.

And, well, zombies. He really needed some time with his own kind.

Valeria

medigel

Anxious Spirit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 am
She had already started scratching it off, and she just grinned and shook her head in response to his question. "Oh, I wish I'd found a boilfriend. But no such luck, sadly. And I'm not quite sure what kind of strange experiments I could get in to that this would help with."

Once she was satisfied that she'd gotten enough of it off, she hopped off the table and summoned her weapon. The spear appeared in her hand, and she rested it on the ground as she posed for the boil. "Well, whadya think?"

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 am
He eyed her weapon, nodding slightly as he looked it over. "Not much for heavy hitting, I bet," he said, thinking it over. "Throwing? Speed attacks? You could knock people off their feet with it, too. You've got a decent reach with it, but not much blade--not like a traditional scythe," he said. "You should meet Hel," he decided. "She's got a spear, too--she's a Valkyrie," he added.

He scratched off the last of his poorly applied protection charm and held out a hand, summoning his own weapon. The blade was still dull, he noticed with a frown. "This is Desiree," he told her. "She's a fully functioning electric guitar, one that can switch to an electric bass guitar." Was he showing off? Yes, yes he was.

The minipet he'd just caught calmed down with the last of the charm gone.
alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:35 am
Once some of the chaos had died down, Malodore stepped forward to try its luck with the little minipets. They reminded it a bit of the dusters from Human Studies, only a bit cuter. At the moment, at least.

The remaining creatures must have been exhausted from being chased about, though. Either that or Malodore was just that amazing at catching, because it bent down over a creature and leaned forward to scoop it up, fully expecting it to hop away, and ended up with a handful of fluff instead.

Well. That was pleasantly anticlimactic.

"I got one," it informed Riley, opening its beak in a smile as it came back to their table.

Nio Love

demon_pachabel
SN: Sosiqui

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:26 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"Actually... I hadn't thought of that. That's a great idea, really." Another Lammit came soaring overhead, which Gene actually managed to catch. Ha!

"A book I read once said that a Doppelganger in the human world can be either one of two things. If I appear as the Human I'm gathering Fear from, they see it as an omen of their own death. If I appear as one of their friends, though, I appear as an omen of trouble or pain for that friend. Depending on the Human, I could actually garner more Fear by looking like their friends." She thought about that for a second, then felt necessary to add something else in. "But, remember, they have to see me as a reflection, where no reflections are possible."

Yeah, that was a good explanation.

"So, what do you and your tribe do, exactly? I told you me, you tell me you~"

demon_pachabel
sn: Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 pm
Mitzi had almost forgotten about her lammit, which was still squirming like crazy under her arm. Noticing that Roch's stopped fighting with the protection charm gone, she dissipated her spear so she could finish removing her own.

"Yeah, my parents weren't too happy about that. Doesn't bother me, though - I'm just as good with it as most of my cousins are with their more traditional scythes." She grinned as he mentioned the other ghoul. "Really? Sounds interesting."

She nodded appreciatively as he showed off his own weapon. She'd gotten a glance at it earlier, but now she took the time to admire it. "Niiiice." She certainly didn't mind letting him show off a bit, and she hopped back up to sit on the table again. "You mentioned a band the other day. You actually can play her?"

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 pm
"No nononono," he said, shaking his head. "Don't, DON'T ask me that, I already got mad at one ghoul for doing that. Do you REALLY think a second year reaper would have a scythe that he didn't even know how to play?" He gave her a dry look.

"But yes, I know how to play both guitar and bass, and I've been teachin' myself the harmonica. I started playin' guitar when I was six."

alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 pm
Willow smiled and nodded at Yin, "Hm... I should use this chance myself to help my reflexes." She said watching as more of the lammits were running around Willow watched as Yin strapped the extra ones he'd caught to the Velcro.

Her tail flickered as she watched the lammits running around before attempting to catch another one. Of course with the charm having been well placed this one too was missed. Willow's ears fell as she looked disappointed, "Dumb lammits, how do you manage to catch them so easily?" She looked at Yin curiously.

ramenli

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:26 pm
"They are a challenge," he agreed easily enough. He reached out to try to snatch one up and missed as well. Shrugging he straightened and turned back to face her as if to say "see?"

"These Lammits are exceptionally quick, but they do make for a good practice. I have missed several so the ones I caught were mainly captured through perseverance. Perhaps you should try again? Just try to wait for the right moment." Working with a ghoul in sex ed to try to avoid going back to his seat? It was actually working out rather nicely.

LP

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm
Then Yin missed, "Oh, I see." She chuckled slightly as she watched the creatures run around. Her tail was twitching as she tried to focus on just one of them.

"It does make good practice." She said giving a nod. Before letting her hand lash out towards the lammit she'd been keeping an eye on. Her fingers brushed it's fur but that was about all she managed to get. The tiger looked at the lammit as it scurried off and paused looking back at her.

Willow wrinkled her nose, "If only I could use my natural form..." She muttered. These things wouldn't stand a chance if she was able to hunt them the way she was use to doing it back home.

ramenli

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces