Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:51 pm
((kk))

Ama followed quietly after Lexayy, heading over to the table where Lou was waiting, though she took a seat so there was room for X to sit next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm
((I swear you all like stalk my gaia and wait to see when I'm not on!!!! >.<))

Maverick witnessed the entire scene play out, not sure whether or not to intervene. He watched the two young girls fight...err if you could call it a fight. He saw the girls run off into the bathroom, and then saw Aaron run off after the popular kids. He followed after him immediatly, figuring Aaron might need some back up, or at least someone to help him stumble back in.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:40 pm
((Yep, we're all conspiring against you. ninja Unfortunately, now that you've discovered our evil plot, we have to kill you. :c ))

"You know I'm not gonna need help, right?" Aaron said easily, well aware that Maverick was following him. "They're a bunch of snobby preps, how much of a fight could they possibly put up? The guys I fought back in elementary school would be more threatening than these assholes."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:45 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Lou didn't look up when the other girls got the table, she was too busy studying the menu. She'd do anything to keep her mind from thinking thoughts about what had happen after Lexayy left, and what has happen since she returned. It seemed so unusual for all of this stuff to have happened.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:47 pm
((A: I'll sharpen the axes! whee B: Am I playing said snobby preps or are you just chasing them and doing your own thing?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:49 pm
((If you want to, great, if not, I'll deal and either play them myself (albeit poorly) or just timeskip through the thing off camera. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm
[Hey now, remember Lou threw a rock at those snobby preps, so one of them already is injured. Even if it is just a bump on the head.]  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm
((I'll leave it to Zelly then. xp ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm
((Oh hey! Look who JUST went offline again! *face/palms at Silver*))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm
[Setting description will be posted tomorrow... I feel really depressed right now... I can't post legitly...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm
((I can take you all on at once.....wait....you're all just girls...nevermind I'm screwed...))

Maverick just smirked and said "Uh-huh. Maybe I just wanted to watch. Don't worry, I don't plan on jumping in unless I have to." He waited for the populars to make their move. He was pretty positive Aaron could handle it but there were a few of them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:11 pm
[But, I'm on your side Silver! Well, actually I'm neutral on the whole matter, but if I wasn't I'd be on your side.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm
((yay!!! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm
((Curse you Switzerland and your neutrality! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"True. You're not exactly a hand-to-hand type. You'd probably get mauled." Aaron said with a grin as they neared the group and he stopped. He put his headphones on and shuffled through his ipod to find some good fun fight music, finally settling on RED ZONE by Tatsh and Naoki. He then gave his skateboard a good push sending it rolling towards the group. One of the boys stepped on it and fell on his a**. While the group crowded around to see if he was alright, Aaron casually walked over with a smile. "Sorry, did I do that?" he asked sarcastically as he looked down at the fallen boy. "You're probably wondering, 'what the hell does the handsome and charming local punk, Aaron Dupree, want with me?' Well let me put it this way; when we were kids, my friends--those people you were talking s**t about?--liked to call me Aaron the Avenger. You're about to find out why." he said with a grin as he cracked his knuckles. It had been a while since he'd last been a fight. He was going to enjoy this.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:07 pm
Maverick chuckled and said "You might be suprised how well I can do in hand-to-hand." He just chuckled to himself as Aaron called himself handsome and charming. He wondered what and how the popular kids would respond.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games