Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:33 pm
((What's going on?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm
((Forever_Hikaru joined and we promptly recruited her, now everyone is sitting in our Dorm-Base eating dinner))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 pm
Xavier kept on eating "So whats causing these shadows to appear I mean where are they coming from there has to be a source" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm
"We haven't figured that out yet, but I guess if we investigate more into this, we'll find the source, and then from there find a way to fix things." Ryo said, wondering where they were going to find the information. Anyone he could ask weren't speaking to him, thought he was dead or was dead themselves.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 pm
Xavier finshed eating his chicken leg then wiped his mouth then put the anpkin on the table. "all i gotta say is that it has to end now" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm
"We need to know where we look, and I was thinking places with the highest concentration of Shadows, though the problem with that is that there may be multiple sites and I can't be everywhere at once to analyze everything with my book." Remy explained, if there were others who could do his job, it would help, but insofar he had yet to encounter anyone else with an analysis ability.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 pm
"Well we have a decent group now why dont we hit the nests one by one" Xavier said over-confidently to the group  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 pm
"Rushing into this will get us killed, you all need more practice with your Personas, if we storm a nest now, everyone but me and Remy will get exhausted and by the time you recover there will be more in the case of a retreat or make it impossible to keep going." Ryo explained as he took another drag on his cigarette. He didn't like the waiting game either, but it was always better to ensure survival first before moving forward.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:02 pm
((Guess I should get back into this... Oh, and the video for Azekah's theme is no longer there so use this one instead:
Strawberry Crisis!))

Azekah quietly exits the room she had claimed and walks towards where she heard people talking. She stops walking when she notices the new girl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:07 pm
"Well we need to start training" Xavier suggested "Just sitting here hoping the Fog to clear and shadows to go away is not going to happen" he said as he got in a serious mood  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 pm
"Seems to be our only choice now." Skye said, referring to the training as she finished eating. She checked the time to see how late it was so she could still make it back home. She then noticed someone new come into the room as she gave her a gentle smile and waved.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:58 pm
"There's still some food left if you're hungry." Ryo said to Azekah, leaving Remy to placate Xavier.

"You're right, but we have to be careful how we do this, it's not just practice, it's also the real thing." Remy stated, knowing that if Xavier had his way, everyone would storm the nearest "Shadow Nest" and start fighting.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 am
Mumbling a thanks to Ryo and not noticing Sky smile and wave at her since she was looking at the ground, Azekah quietly walks over to the food. She gets herself a plate and sits as far from anyone else as possible and starts to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 pm
Ryo noticed Azekah being anti-social and walked over to her. "You know, socializing is actually a key part in the growth of your Persona, you keep staying off to the side like this and it will never mature, making you a weaker target for the Shadows." Ryo stated quietly, knowing full well that no one else would notice because of Remy holding the others' attention.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 pm
"Socializing isn't exactly my strong point...", Azekah responds. She pokes at her food with her fork unhappily.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff