Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 pm
The upside to making a drunken idiot of himself in front of the servants is that he could actually figure out just what idiotic remarks he made the night before. He felt pretty crummy before just from the hangover, but he couldn't believe he'd actually blabbed about his parents and what he did to them. Thankfully Ophelia had apparently been too drunk to care. Some time later, he lightly tapped on her door with a small glass of water and medicine in hand. "Ophelia?" he called softly, not wanting to aggravate her hangover too much. "I brought some hangover meds for you." Yes, he could've easily sent Servant A up to deliver it, but he really didn't like the idea of letting the servants supply hospitality in his place for his friend.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 pm
"Please, come in. The door's unlocked." Ophelia called out softly, only just loud enough to be heard. She had only just finished dressing herself in semi-formal attire, mostly for whatever work she might have to do that day as Kaistern's advisor. She was sitting up on the edge of her bed, carefully combing her hair for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 pm
"Someone really needs to invent a fancy drink that doesn't involve alcohol." Kaistern said as he came in and set the water and medicine down on her nightstand. "It makes me look like a wuss in front of guests if they're happily drinking away and I have to switch to juice or water after my second glass, if I even go that far." he said with a meek chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Ophelia tried and failed not to appear eager as she immediately took the medecine. After drinking every last drop of water, she huffed out a small sigh. "I agree. Though at least in that scenario you'd get a good show out of it once your guests got drunk enough."

{So when should we do the attempted assassination thingy?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:32 pm
((IIIIIIIII suppose so. sweatdrop ))

"You clearly underestimate the tolerance level of other races. To be honest, I just skip straight to the cranberry juice when I've got elves over." Kaistern said as he sat down beside her. "Between you and me, I've got a few bottles of the stuff stowed away with wine labels on them so they don't call me out on being a p***y. Looks just like wine and with a fake label they never know the difference."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:44 pm
{I meant when would be a good time, if we're still doing that. (If not tha'ts okay, we can come up with other stuff) Like, should we wait until Kaistern and Ophelia finish their moment? Right when they're in the middle of royal business? Would it be in public or a private attempt? There are plenty of places we can go with this.}

Ophelia lightly leaned on Kaistern, resting her head gently on his shoulder. Upon hearing what he said she couldn't help but let out a manic giggle. "We're such lightweights, I swear! ...That's a clever move on your part, though, if I might say."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 pm
((At least after their moment here, yes. And likely at night I'd say. Makes the most sense from a criminal point of view I'd say (Dark Brotherhood FTW!), so maybe while they're asleep.))

"Yeah, well....I like to try to keep up appearances when royal guests and politics are concerned, and I've already got a s**t reputation of being insane." Kaistern said with a small smile as he scratched his cheek sheepishly. Normally he was the one dolling out the hugs, so it was a little odd seeing Ophelia having such close contact with him so freely like this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 pm
{Sounds awesome. :3}

"You are smarter than you give yourself credit for, Kaistern." Ophelia gazed up at Kaistern with a warm and tender smile, her cheeks heating up only faintly. "As a whole, you are much better than you think you are. You should give yourself more credit."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 pm
"I guess I'm just used to it at this point. Not exactly encouraging parents at all that, so my psyche's not the only thing that got busted up in the past." Kaistern said as he got to his feet. "I don't know about you but I could use some breakfast." he said quickly to get the subject off of him and his assorted issues.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Ophelia caught the hint and decided to say no more of the matter for the moment being. "Yes, breakfast sounds nice." she murmured, hesitantly moving to stand herself up. "After that, is there any royal business that should be expected today?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm
"I don't think so. Now you see why I find my "job" so boring. Nothing to do unless I've got a speech to make, policy I want to write, or people I need to see." Kaistern said with a shrug. "At least the upside to having my childhood always planned out was that I knew I was always doing something."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm
"If nothing else we could use that time to assess the current political situation, among PR and other important details. It'd probably be boring busywork, but it'd help us both a considerable bit if we can figure out where we're at and where we're headed. Policy wise, I mean." Ophelia suggested after a moment of thought.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:49 pm
Kaistern's stomach just growled. "...How about breakfast first, politics later?" he said with a sheepish smile. "If it's boring before, I can't imagine how it'd be on an empty stomach."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm
"I meant after breakfast, of course." Ophelia let out a small chuckle. "I don't want to bore you too early, after all."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:55 pm
((...Alright, now I've hit the block. xD;; ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games