Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 pm
Deryk cringed a bit at that before scratching his head. He wondered if he could just try to steal the script... or something like that. About to head back, he soon froze as Harold turned back around to ask him something. Oh great, he thought they were all high.

"N-nothing! Just been kinda a weird day. Well. Least for me. Can't really say for the others Must be something in the air. Just one of those really weird things," he said while looking around as others were either trying to figure things out or making out or something.

"..Come to think of it. Might have smelled something weird on the way here. Maybe gasleak somewhere..." he muttered quickly. Think quick Deryk!

"Just uh.. script please? I'll share! And uh. Try to make sure everyone else is ready? Sounds good? Yes? Hopefully?"

Quote:
Deryk Bond played by James R. Byren.
A talented actor who has an unfortunate history of substance abuse. Has been to rehab once during his career.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 pm
"Um....no, Ah only drink water Ah bring mahself from mah personal supplier in ...uh....France or sommin Ah dunno." Ofelia took one look at the water and waved it away with her hand, refusing to even accept it. She wasn't sure what to do next but as soon as this 'Kaia' let go of Sydney to open her water bottle the teen stepped between the other girl and the woman, blocking the way and letting Sydney go. "We'll be takin' our leave now Medea, good luck on yer death scene commin' up. Unless a'course ya...got any advice fer us?" If it weren't or the fact that Madison was there, asking her to move along, she would have punched the woman in the face to ensure they all got away but instead she just...backed off and took Madison's hand into her own.

"Ah'll follow yer lead, let's get looking fer Sydney's swirly contacts. Ya think she mighta dropped 'em near a door or sommin'? Should we check near the exits?"

Sosiqui
Zoobey

Rown

Friendly Hunter

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Robert's whistle drew her attention immediately, Petra's eyes snapping to him as if she had some sort of radar or homing beacon on him. As soon as she was able, the Death trainee slipped between the groups of people working to change the sets, still bumping into a few, but overall far better at navigating the stream of busy staff than her last encounter not half an hour before. A few other people she recognized, hunters whom she wasn't sure were real or these weird 'normal' counterparts, looked a little confused as well, but she ignored them regardless. She did, however, pause to shoot Roland a disapproving look; even in this normal world, he was such a newbie, and the intermediate trainee was never keen on those types, here or at Deus.

Sliding up beside Robert, completely oblivious to the fact that Fake!Robert had a boyfriend, (or anyone who wasn't her,) Petra worked her way under one of his arms, sliding one hand into his back pocket, pressing close enough that it looked almost possessive. And it was, although not for the reason this world and it's weird actor people thought; Carolina wasn't stealing Bubba, Petra was keeping Robert close in case something funny happened.

And not ha-ha funny either.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:23 pm
pinchmonster

"I think enough people on set are going to be taking those types of breaks." By the way everyone was hanging on each other, there were going to be some rocking trailers.

Melvin was starting to get why out of all the people either making out on stage or married, he hadn't been approached by anyone. It was a blessing considering the girls that either seemed underage or just flat-out disgusting, and if he had standards he hoped it was why he was single or at least not with anyone here.

Despite being so well rehearsed to the point that Melvin was really worried about his sanity and more or less floating through this appointment until he could leave set and call up a shrink to snap him to reality, he had no idea who this girl was. He had no idea who anyone was. Looking at the state of some people around him, he wondered if he had been given some drugs by someone else on set. If so, he wasn't having a good trip.

At the girl swearing and belching at him, he only curled a lip in much the same way he had before, and picked out a bag of organic pita chips in a snack pack. It was the only thing he saw that was sealed and therefor untouched by this woman.

"It's not hurting anyone if I wear these glasses or not." He rose them up to rest atop his head as he felt he had done many times before. "I like them." They were stylish and feeling as strange as he did and unsure in this place, he'd take any grain of familiarity he could get.

As for what he was looking for, he held the bag of pita chips and looked at all the food open to the elements and swearing women. "What...haven't you touched?" He pointed around at the table top, looking at the piles of food and then at her as if she was carrying the plague and coughing on everything.

Quote:
(((Melvin
"RL Name": Abe Quinten
History: Discovered through his skateboarding feats, Abe moved to television in the hit series No Supervision, popular for outrageous stunts and elaborate pranks. After suffering many broken bones and surgeries, he then broke into comedy movies, but only managed minor roles. This is Halloween is his first large role and and he is being introduced late in the season.))

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:27 pm
Syd was trying not to panic in the corner. She took a deep breath--let it out slowly, took another deep breath, let it out slowly again. She couldn't be distracted by fear. It didn't help that she had seen someone shaking her, heard her name called--

No, focus. Right now she had to find the sigil and get them all out of there. If she had no legs when she came to--well, she would deal with that when she got to it.

Another deep breath... let it out slowly. Okay. She could do this. Her eyes went to the ground and her mouth started moving, pretending that she was reciting her lines--Instead she was whispering a prayer that she only half remembered. It helped her focus as she started pacing.

This time she couldn't get caught. She hoped.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 pm
Whoa whoa whoa.

Was he calling her fat?

"What do you mean, 'What haven't I touched?' - are you calling me fat? Aren't you new here? Don't you know who I am?! Nobody calls Anastazia Clark fat and gets away with it, s**t for brains!"

Her voice rising in volume, Ana was growing redder and redder in the face the louder she got.

"I am so glad that most of you are dying in this episode because I can't bear to work with any of you a moment longer."

She immediately burst into tears.

Quote:
Sasha Belrose played by Anastazia Clark
She's a horrendous b***h who will sleep with anything that walks, be it male or female. Fashionista who lives outside of her means. Currently in a relationship with Olivia Carter (who plays Clerise) - needless to say it's not a very healthy relationship, but then again Ana's relationships never really are. Considers herself the star of the show.

tl;dr - HELLBITCH

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm
"Yeah, we can help her out." Madison squeezed Ofie's hand, then ambled over to Sydney herself. "Where'd you drop them?" she asked, addressing the other Hunter; she bent down as if to search the floor and mumbled to Sydney under her breath.

"See anything weird, punch it, throw a chair through it, anything. Be the biggest ******** prima donna in the world. She got away with tossing s**t..." She tilted her head in not-Sasha's direction. "So we can too, maybe."

Rown

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm
"Oh... oh, thank god, Rep it's you-" Jerry suddenly sagged, whispering heatedly, his breath strong with whatever was in that flask, "I thought I was going crazy ahahahahahaha that accent is horrible by the way-" He hesitated, glancing over his shoulder to spot Candace, his face flushing as he instinctively pushed his glasses up his nose.

And then realized there was a smudge of make up on them, and promptly tore them off, "For goodness sake-" He didn't seem to need them anyway. It was oddly uplifting.

"We need to... to find out who's REAL, if you know what I mean. And then figure out how to get out."

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Eight

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:33 pm
"James!" Deryk got an overly friendly hand to the back. "Look, are you still upset about those death scenes? We already gave your character as many lines as we could after his death in the pits, I'm sorry we had to write out so many characters, but its to make way for new faces, cause a spark, create some scandalous ads, you know how that goes. New faces, fresh talent. Plus, your recent history of substance abuse hasn't exactly been stellar yourself and-"
He paused to look at his watch. "-Well, I'm wasting my time talking to you." Harold picked up his megaphone. "ATTENTION PRINCESSES, WE ARE LIVE AGAIN IN FIVE MINUTES ."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm
She was still giggling and snickering when Ro approached her, grinning at the trainee. She looked and felt better. Just ignore the man that looked like H. He does not exist.

...Nor does pregnant Clarice.

O..or...Julie..or that horsewoman b***h.

What the ******** pregnant Clarice.

"Oh man. Uh! Missions...yeah sometimes. Though I think this is one of the weirder ones in my opi--wait...no..the one where everyone had double D's was weirder. But this is definitely top..five? I've never seen..anything like this except on television." Candace laughed again and shook her head. "Can't hear Sylvia? Weird. I think we should try and find a way to get out of here though...one that doesn't draw too much attention, maybe?" A glance was cast toward the EXIT sign.

Well, they could always just go through the exit door. They were on a 'break' so who would complain?

"God, Rep. That accent was terrible." Candace called out with a grin, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She noticed Harrison and Jerry beside him, raising a brow at Jerry's behavior. He seemed...calm. Very calm given the situation. A look was given to the girl with Sasha's face. Why was he not all over Sasha? His girlfriend? She hadn't been paying much attention.

The director called out a five minute warning and she cursed. "Five minutes to get everyone out of here."

Quote:
Name: Candace Pennington
Actor: Sylvia Servillon
Biography: Sylvia has always had a passion for acting. This is her first major role, as in her first time not performing for the local community theater. She is so excited okay oh my god guys.

Miliardo Kason
Baneful

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm
The director made an announcement, they had five minutes left, and Ofelia felt a wave of fear run itself down her spine. She hadn't liked the take about almost everyone dying for ratings.

It. . . it was . . .

No.

"Oh.. . uh.. Ah think...Ah should step outside fer some cool air or sommin'. This room is getting really stuffy. Hey director? Ah...need ta step out fer some air, Ah think Ah'm gonna faint." She started fanning herself with her hand, forcing a flush onto her face. "It's been so long since we've had everyone here an' wit' all the lights Ah'm...jus' . . . ."

Acting weak was stupid and horrible, but she looked at Madison with hope.

Zoobey
Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm
Sosiqui
Rown

"She complimented me on my torture scene," Sydney said quietly. "And talked about being legless. And our death scene coming up. If we do get out of here, there's a chance I won't have any legs. And I highly doubt an intermediate trainee will get the same reaction as Lance--Mist or no."

She looked stressed out. "You can try and get outside, but we REALLY need to find that sigil. If we spread out we might cover more ground in five minutes?" she offered to the others. Although with that thought looming over her head--did she still want to? Wouldn't it be better to die in a fantasy?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm
Robert grinned ferally down at his wife, and tugged at one of her too-perfectly-quaffed locks. "You clean up nice." He muttered in a tease. "So, you never told me your name. You know, your name." He crossed his eyes and tried to look vacant. "I'm Bubba. Maybe I own a shrimp company with a name like that, I don't know. You'd think my guy was stupid or something."

Irony.

"So, who are you allegedly ******** Robert was never one to mince words, he cut straight to the point.

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm
Deryk's blood ran cold there. Death scenes? Oh s**t. That. That really didn't sound all that good at all.

"..R-right.." he squeaked before retreating back.

"We're so dead.."

He shook his head to himself while looking around. Wait.

"W-wait! Harold! Um. One more thing. List of everyone who dies again? I-I forgot!"

He may as well give it a shot. He didn't know what else to do right now. But apparently he was supposed to die.

Zoobey

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm
Roland frowned, fidgeting side to side wondering what was going on exactly. "Double D's? I don't, what?" He tilted his head to the side frowning, "Okay so weird stuff happens, I can't hear my weapon. And everyone seems to be an actor in a show made up about our ummm 'day job' as it where."

He followed her gaze to the exit sign and then back to Rep shrugging helplessly. "We'll you're uhhh more experinced in this kinda stuff so... should we try and leave?" He shifted to his other foot, "I gota feeling this script isn't going to be a positive one at any rate."

He also seemed to shrink an inch when Petra swept by giving him a look that could have curdled milk.

Eight

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games