Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm
((I don't knooooooow gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm
{There's no use stressing about it. Let's just take a break until we can either figure things out or at the very least come up with a better option. *shrugs*}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:31 pm
((Well we know these two are going to get together at some point. As is the natural progression of these things.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 pm
{Maybe they could decide to travel together and we could make up silly random sidequests to better expand their personalities/goals and to possibly cameo alternate timeline versions of old characters briefly/non-brieflydependingonourmood in a plotless/silly adventure until s**t gets srs bsns on us.

We could d**k around and subvert the usual path of things and have them decide they're better as friends or possibly in-universe version of moirails.

We could d**k around and do a bunch of noncanon cartoon antics s**t and just play around if we're really bored.

*shrugs* I dunno.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:44 pm
((Whatever we do, dicking around will be involved. Maybe they start as moirails and maybe go on to matesprits. In-universe versions of course. You used the terminology first. xD

I'm just going to leave this tumblr full of awesome art here for you. Source of the adorable new Captors in my sig. emotion_bigheart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 pm
{Thanks for the link! Lol, I just made my tublr account today~ Totes following this awesome fanartist now. Oh, and jealous Kurloz is totes adorbs.

Yeah, that would be awesome. And of course I used it first, and I'm going to keep using HS shipping terms forever and evers. Because seriously, HS troll shipping is best shipping.

Oh! And I have a completely random idea for our first dicking around 'story' (I use the term loosely) arc! surprised }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 pm
((Shareitshareitshareitshareitshareitshareitshareitshareitshareit))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 pm
{Rune n' Ashen find themselves in a shady port town looking to leave the continent and head elsewhere. (Ashen, at this point, had only convinced Rune to travel the world with her for a little while - perhaps a week prior or less.) However, it seems that Ashen was robbed and they no longer have the money to afford proper travel fare. Rune, refusing to allow Ashen to actively cheat over people with her usual wish-granting methods, suggests that they earn money through odd jobs to pay for the travel fare. Ashen finds an alternative, one where she and Rune could work off their debt as deck-hands whilst travelling aboard the ship as it heads to their very next destination. Only after it has left the port to they both discover that it's a pirate ship, one belonging to one of the two local behemoth crews that have been in the middle of a bloody feud for centuries. They could work at making the two crews reconcile their differences, make them destroy one another, or possibly just focus on making their grand escape. Also, I might or might not make a few cameos with this because the ideas are already slurring around in my head because awesome.

Yes I am in the mood for pirates why do you ask.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 pm
((I'm going to be honest, when you said two feuding pirate crews, my mind went straight to Mindfang and Dualscar. XDD

As for the idea, maybe Rune just decides to go with her simply because he does like her or is starting to, or just wants a fresh start or something like that. We can figure out what happens with the pirates when we get there, but I somehow just pictured a dual between the captain and Rune, showing his non-wussy colors.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 pm
{I didn't honestly think of that, but now that you've mentioned it this idea is even awesomer to me now. emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome Hopy s**t I use the word 'awesome' a lot.

Perhaps both? :3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 pm
((*flips table covered in plans* We've got a general idea, let's just run with it and make s**t up as we go. You know, like we always have. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 pm
{WOOOOHOOOO LET'SDOTHIS!

Now, who shall start? I'd roll the dice, but we both know what will happen if I do.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zelly-fangirl rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm
((I'll roll the dice this time then, and give you another fun link. Even says me, odd says you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm
{Hopy s**t it's not me for once! Maybe the dice are just rigged to unfavor whoever rolls?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 pm
((HOLY RABID FANDOM, ANIMEMAN. The dice picked me for a change! Maybe they just hate the roller. xd ))

"Ready to go?" Rune asked with a smile while he stood by the open door, waiting for Ashen to gather the last of her things.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games