Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
the fireballs turned and returned to feng allowing him to transform into the firey bird again. He stopped himself form falling and landed on the ground. "Damn it. they got away." He said inspecting the area carefully.

Minnta Aloripma
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"Working, I'm called Delira. I am the leader a group of mercenaries. Who are you?" She already knows the answer to that question, but didn't feel like revealing that she knew far more about him than most probably would.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm
Forever_Hikaru
The barrier was able to take most of the damage before breaking, but the blast sent Datascape back a bit. She managed to get back up on her feet as she sighed at the outcome. They all managed to get away and learned not to piss off Feng in the future.

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng sighed. "Maybe i overdid it a tad..." He said his demeanor changed completely as he reverted back to his human form. He rubbed his neck looking at the burn marks everywhere and awaited his unavoidable scolding from brink. He whistled as he saw a tree set ablaze. "When did that happen." He said as he yawned. "Can we go?" He asked the others.

Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink held up his hands submissively as he was kicked away from his colleague. "I'm on your side!" Blink shouted rather loudly. The blast from the grenade overloaded his senses and brought the superhero to his knees. Everything was was a blur. Blink's ear's were ringing. By the time he came to, Delira and Coil had escape. "No...damn it.." Blink got and tiredly walked out off, his balance completely off. "Which way did they go? We need to catch them." Before Blink get a response though, his body gave out on him. Apparently, the Leaguer had over done it. His suit and body needed rest. As Clyde fell to the ground, he noticed a small brass catridge. It must have from Delira. With the last of his strength, Clyde reached out and grabbed the empty shell. "N-nine...millimeter...Delira.."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(I leave for 8 hours and almost two pages go by. Damn. Sorry Shining, didn't know you were waiting on me.)

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:01 pm
Shiningdragon21
Before Clyde hit the ground his body became weightless as Brink reached down grabbing him by the collar as he lifted him up positioning him in a fireman's carry on his shoulders are gravity slowly increased to about a fourth of normal around the two. "I need to meditate" he muttered to himself looking at Feng for a moment. His gaze was enough to show his disapproval of Feng's attempts to kill the two. No matter if they were losing or not there was no reason to become hell bent on killing. There was no good excuse to there loss and no good reason for tempers to have flared as they did. "Lets get back to base" Brink said simply as he started to walk towards the hall of justice. They had arrived here on Clyde's back and had no other way he could think of then to get there by foot.

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer watches Feng for a moment, eyes showing nothing of what she thought, before looking at Brink. "I'll clean up a little and make sure Birdie didn't fry any innocents."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Datascape surveyed her surroundings, looking at all the damage that was done. It'll probably be best to leave before she's recruited for clean up duty. "See ya." she told them as she started walking away. Since she was not apart of the League she assumed she wasn't welcome. She bothered them enough for now and thought it be best to go home.

Minnta Aloripma

"Don't walk off, girly, you're helping.", Dreamer informs Datascape as she starts to poke through the wreckage.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm
Forever_Hikaru
"Considering that I was dragged here unwillingly, I'd still like to have a choice and I choose to go home. Have fun." Skye told Dreamer as she kept walking. She didn't feel that she was obligated to clean up the place.

Minnta Aloripma

"Don't blame me if some of the other Leaguers show up at your house to punish you for your earlier hacking.", Dreamer calls after the girl. She hums as she continues to search for any possible victims.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Skye stopped and thought about what she said. If they let a hothead like Feng who's serious about killing villains on the team, who knows what other Leaguers might be like him or worse. "...Fine I'll help." she grumbled as she made two robots to do all the grunt work while she searched for civilians that might have gotten caught up in all this.

Minnta Aloripma
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

Delira smiles as she starts walking. "This way." She leads him down a variety of side streets until they make it to an old bar and heads around the back. She stops in next the dumpster and presses her hand against a specific part of the wall. The dumpster and the concrete it was sitting on suddenly lifts up, revealing a stairway.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

"Good girl.", the witch says, smirking slightly. She mutters a few spells to put out the various fires Feng had started.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Brink, take Blink to the infirmary to rest," Snow Raven said over the comm link. "Feng, report to the Watchtower immediately. We need to talk."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:05 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng sighed. "Damn it." He said as he opened his hands and the fires form him flew into it off of whatever they were burning. "This won't end well." He said as he transformed into his bird for and flapped his wings before flying off.

Shiningdragon21
"It would be easier if I had powers like teleportation" Brink muttered to himself a bit in anger as he shook his head. It wasn't Snow's fault for what had happened so getting angry at her would do nothing. He knew this and realized just how clouded his mind had gotten during this fight. He needed to meditate to restore balance. "Come on then Blink" he muttered as gravity around them dropped almost to zero as he ran forwards suddenly holding him tight. Jumping up he dropped gravity to zero around only them as he kept floating in the direction he had jumped.

After awhile of having to adjust gravity up and down along the way Brink landed infront of the hall of justice. He was coated in sweat from keeping gravity like that as long he as he had been doing that day. "Can you walk yet" he asked to Clyde as he headed inside of the hall gravity suddenly returning to normal as Brink's pace slowed down to a slow walk. He was wiped and his sudden gravity loss was a good sign.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde's senses came back to him suddenly. He was awake, but still weak. Clyde got off his colleague's shoulder and stood for himself. The cybernetic swordsman pressed the small red eye in the center of his mask and revealed his face. Finally, fresh air. "Sorry you had to carry me Brink. Go rest. I'll hobble to the infirmary." Before leaving, Clyde held out his hand. Inside was a small bullet casing. "When you get the time, take this to forensics. We have to find out more about Delira. If we can track where she or her goons get their ammunition, we can get a lead on there where their base of operation is located." Clyde then brought out his sword, and began using it as a cane. The swordsman made slowly made his way to the infirmary where he would rest until he regain his strength.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng arrived at the hall and entered inside before heading to the tubes and teleporting to the watchtower. "He stepped out and sighed. "Let's get this over with." He muttered as he put his hands in his pockets

((Just a friendly little reminder: If you're going to the Watchtower, it's on the moon.))

"Snow's up on the Observation Deck," M'gann, aka Miss Martian, said, looking up from her telepathic conversation with the Watchtower computer program titled Oracle. "She's waiting for you."

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven stood alone on the Observation Deck, staring down at the Earth below as she waited for Feng to join her. The quiet vista provided a sort of calming effect, making this her favorite sector of the Watchtower.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"I figured, thanks. He said turning into a bird and flying up to the deck and landing next to snow "You wanted to speak to me?" He said as he transformed back into his human form.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven kept watching the Earth below. "Yes, I did, Feng. I felt the disturbance you caused in the mystical forces. Would you care to explain to me why the disturbance I felt was strong enough to kill a non-magic-user?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng looked at the earth. "The regard to life concerning Delira does not concern me. She is the reason my cousin was evil and why he perished twenty years ago." He said simply before looking at Snow. "Your hiding something from me Snow....you can't fool this old bird." He muttered as he crossed his arms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven turned to him, shaking her head. "It doesn't matter who you're facing, Feng. Delira or Trigon or Doomsday. A hero does not kill. I've called you on this matter before." It was true she was hiding something. Something she hid from even Ghost. But that wasn't the matter at hand.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:12 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"Heroes protect others...I am protecting others. if someone comes at you with the ferocity of death you should counter with the same thing." He muttered before sighing. "I agreed to help you due to the fact you and the others helped save me and my family from that monster..you even convinced me to give you the power diamond because D.C. is safe." He said before looking at the earth. "To protect the ones i love i will risk everything and give everything."He said looking to snow. "Isn't that right?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games