Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm
Eviz was silent "...so be it..." He said with a sigh. He walked forward, he wanted to leave the town square desperately, even Hannon was better then this place at the moment...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 pm
Hector let out a small sigh. "Follow me." She said, turning and leading him towards the back ally. It was uncomfortably empty. No drunkards or homeless sat on the sidelines and it was clean. "I have a feeling this is your first time in Norra." She said. "This place disgusts me..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 pm
Eviz looked over his shoulder, part of him wanted to be alone for the moment, but it would be best to follow. He trailed behind hector "unfortunately yes it is..." He said, secretly he wished he had visited earlier, the place was truly a wonder to behold, he couldn't understand why Hector hated it. "Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm
"The streets back here are like a small maze. No one should bother us here for the moment." She told him. "Norra seems perfect doesn't it. Wealthy lands, beautiful decorations, clean city, empty back roads, booming business. It seems too good to be true... because it is. Do you know what the price is to keep an entire city like this?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 pm
Eviz hadn't thought abut that, honestly he didn't want to think about it. "I can't even imagine..." He said, letting his mind wander, of course he knew he would be getting his reason soon enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm
"This city... doesn't have a prison. Not even in the castle. It costs too much." She said. "Punishment for crimes is paid with cash. You can get away with murder if your rich enough. But if you steal bread because you're hungry and can't afford food, you'll get the choice between getting sold into slavery or dying. If it's a serious enough crime and you can't pay the price, you'll be executed. Drunkards on the streets are arrested for 'public dishonor'. The homeless are arrested for tax evasion because they don't have a home. If your business fails and you loose everything, you'll be arrested for bankruptcy and your family will be sold off. The decorations are coated with spells, and people are under constant watch. That's not even mentioning their history and what they do to other countries. It's not just Ander but Corith and other countries swallowed by this monster. Norra... is that kind of place."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:47 pm
Eviz knew he wouldn't like the answer, a dark city hidden in beauty, now he understood the hatred Hector had.
As they walked through the alley Eviz couldn't help but feel the tension "there's something I have to ask..." He thought this would be a perfect time since they were alone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm
"Yeah? What?" She asked. She had a feeling she knew what he was going to ask.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 pm
Evos cleared his throat "what...what exactly do you think of me?" Of course this wasn't his entire question, but he was curious on her opinion of him, in fact he was curious on everyone's opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm
Hector was slightly surprised about the question. She was almost sure he would ask why she was dressing up as a man when she was female, which was something she didn't want to answer. "Um... you are the same guy who started playing mind games on my soldiers a week ago, aren't you?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "Why do you suddenly care about what I think? Are you trying to get on my good side so I'll let you handle a few prisoners again, or is this is because of 'you know what'?" She said, narrowing her eyes.

((If you wanna catch Hector's heart, you have to be a little bold. XD ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm
"what? No! That's not it..." He said, a slight color coming to his face. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "...I'm not sure if you've seen my military record...I've been in six different platoons, led by six different captains...none of them could handle me for more then 2 months..." He said, his voice quieting down as he did "I've always wanted to know what the head in command thought about me before they booted me to the next lucky person"

[~haha oh boy >.>]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 pm
((Sorry. Started to fall asleep there. >.< ))

"Well.." She muttered."I kind of want to keep an eye on you. I don't have much of a choice."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 pm
[~you better not! I'm bored :c]

"...oh" he mumbled, just that was enough to show him the distrust towards him, but then again he hadn't been acting like a trustworthy person. He started to rethink his methods, almost having an epiphany. " I suppose I understand..." He muttered as he walked ahead of her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 pm
(( Ok. Ok. >.< So my friend is a little drunk, so I may reply a little slower.))

She nodded and began to follow him. "Where are you going?" She asked, knowing he probably had no idea where he was going.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 pm
"I'm not sure..." He said, he felt like he was walking in a circle, having an almost out of body experience. "When will the airship be returning?" He wanted to get out of the town more then anything at the moment.

[~haha your friend sounds like fun c:]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games