Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Nodding simply as he looked back at the princess Kyo turned to look at Leon. "You make speak with her now" Kyo said simply taking a small step to the side to let the man inside.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:48 pm
The whole time he stood there, Leon was trying to think of ways to apologize, nothing was coming to mind so when he was told he could speak to Arlyn, he felt like a total moron. He walked out and stood in front of the princess, feeling like a tool. "Hi again, I know we kinda got off on the wrong foot earlier and I wanted to apologize." Leon said, waiting to see what Arlyn would say before anything else came out of his mouth to make him feel and sound like an idiot.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 pm
Arlyn looked up at him coolly, raising an eyebrow. "Is that all?" she asked. She wasn't one to hold a grudge, and she could tell by his stance and tone of voice that he was uncomfortable, but she wanted to see what else he would say before she let him know he was forgiven.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 pm
"No, I also wanted to tell you that, the only reason I made the trip here was to meet you. I had heard about you being locked up and, like an idiot, thought I could play Prince Charming." Leon admitted sheepishly. He was also beginning to wonder if the girl he saw earlier was making the plants behave strangely had powers like his.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm
Arlyn chuckled wryly. "Prince Charming, eh? I think you had best work a little more on your charm, then," she said with a half-smile. "Or perhaps on being more genuine, as you are now."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:50 pm
"Well in that case I should probably admit that I'm the Prince of Fue while I'm at it." Leon said and gave a nervous chuckle, having no idea how Arlyn would react. She'd probably tell him to stop BS-ing her.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 pm
"Oh really?" Arlyn asked with a slight sarcastic edge. "Does that mean all men from Fue try to be slick and end up insulting the woman they intend to woo because they're trying to follow your lead?" she smiled sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 pm
"You know, I spend so much time escaping and trying to work on my moves, I don't ask around, but I bet it works out better for them." Leon said, trying his best to brush off the mean burn Arlyn had dealt him. Then a sudden thought came to his head. "Wanna see something really cool?" He asked.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:33 pm
Arlyn looked at him warily. "Like what?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm
Leon rubbed his hands together and concentrated, when he pulled them apart, there was fire between them. "Like this." He said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 pm
Arlyn jerked back in surprise, the breeze growing stronger momentarily then dying down again. He had abilities like theirs! "How did you do that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 pm
"Friends!!" Shano jumped at Leon. Both of them falling to the ground. "Look Arlyn! We found another person with abilities!" She gave the princess another bright smile. She stands up to look at Leon. "I can control plants!" Flowers bloomed around them rather hastily. "See?"

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:02 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Quiet Child" Kyo said as he moved into the area his arms crossed as he looked at the other two with a scowl. "You are to loud for your own good" he said looking to each of them as he rested his hand on the handle of his blade. There sudden talk of there "abilities" was not something Kyo was enjoying but as the girl now sitting on Leon was being insistently loud about it he felt it was time that he step in to protect the princess's secrecy. He had felt the fluctuations of the wind when he moved in knowing it to be her powers.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 am
"Wait, you have powers too?" Leon asked, then suddenly everything seemed to make sense. So that must be why she got locked in that tower. Leon thought, not wanting to say it out loud and possibly offend Arlyn again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am
Arlyn didn't answer. Even though they were outside, she was beginning to feel more closed in than when she was locked in her tower chambers. She was grateful for it when Kyo stepped in, but apparently her guard's words didn't make much of a dent.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games