Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel move the hand that was under Yuki's chin to his cheek then slide it back into Yuki's hair. He held this kiss with Yuki for a while before pulling back and smiling at him. "Did it help?" He asked still keeping Yuki close to his body. The prince really wanted to keep kissing Yuki. His lips were so soft and gentle it almost makes the prince melt every time he does kiss him. It was like a craving now to the prince, he wish he could do more, but the are in a dirty cold tunnel and Yuki said last time he wasn't ready for anything further than kissing yet. So the prince will just have to be patient, which having people waiting on his even need, being patient isn't his strong point.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki opened his eyes when the prince pulled away. He blushed a bit then looked at the ground for a moment. He didn't want to stop...
"O-one more time?" He asked him, glancing up at him and his face turning red again. He couldn't believe how selfish he was acting! The prince never seemed to mind though. And he also seemed to be craving it too...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded and kissed Yuki again, but this time he slipped his tongue into it, sliding it into Yuki's mouth then back into his own savoring the taste. It was sweet like last time he did that with Yuki. The prince then pulled back a bit and glanced into Yuki's eyes, before closing them and kissing the boy again. Not the best place to be making out, but Yuki wanted a kiss and another one. Did he even want to explore the castle anymore?

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened when Ezekiel kissed him and slipped his tongue into his mouth. It made him think that he would never be able to get used to these kisses...
Yuki opened his eyes again, blushing when he looked at Ezekiel. His heart began to race again when the prince kissed him again. Yuki closed his eyes and kissed the prince back. What was he doing? Weren't they supposed to be exploring the castle? But Yuki had this sudden urge to kiss the prince... An the prince seemed to want it to...
However, Yuki had this sudden feeling like he was hurting the prince. The last time they did this, Ezekiel wanted to go further, but Yuki was so dense that he didn't understand! Now they were doing this again... Did the prince want to go further? Yuki did say he would try to be ready... He didn't want to reject the prince again. He would hurt him again if he did! Yuki never wanted to hurt the prince again... Maybe they should stop... But... Yuki didn't want to...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel finally pulled from Yuki's lips and blushed smiling at the boy. "You feel better?" He asked remembering why they started kissing. Just then, down further in the tunnel foot steps came closer towards the two. Instinctively Ezekiel stepped in front of Yuki, prepared if anything were going to attack.
Around the corner the prince spotted his sister Amelia. "What are yo-" His mouth was then covered by her hand.
"I'd ask you the same. What are you two doing here?" She asked in a whisper then removing her hand from Ezekiel's mouth.
"Exploring." He answered and she shook her head then began to shove them back to the exit.
"Down here is not safe for Yuki. It's where grandfather holds meetings with others like us, but not all are vampires. Right now there is three werewolves, if the get a whiff of Yuki then he's dead." She explained still keeping her voice down. "How I knew you two were down here is because I could hear one of your guys' heart beat and I'm guessing it was Yuki's." She said then opened up the door and walked with them into the study. Amelia then took the map from Ezekiel and put it back were it belongs. "Go back to your room guys, it's already a risk having a human in the house, but when there are others not in this family and you two are down in a tunnel you have no business in then it's dangerous." She then went back into the tunnel. Ezekiel looked at Yuki and took his hand and did what she said, go back to there room.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed then smiled slightly. "Not really... It made me even more nervous..." He admitted, chuckling.
He blinked when Ezekiel suddenly pulled away and stepped in from of him. Yuki looked around the prince to see Amelia. What was she doing here?
Yuki listened and his eyes widened when she spoke.
He followed silently next to the prince, feeling guilty. If only he had known...
"So there are others like you?" Yuki asked him, looking up at the prince. He didn't know there were others. He thought the prince and his family were the only ones. But it made sense when you thought about it.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded opening the door and letting Yuki in first before he came in and locked the door. He felt guilty that he could of got Yuki killed. The prince sighed and sat down at his desk covering his face with his hands. "I'm sorry I put you in danger Yuki." He said practically beating himself up about it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at the prince when he spoke then shook his head, coming up behind him an patting his head. "It's not your fault... There was no way you would have known... Besides..." He told him then closed his eyes. "It's my fault. I'm the one who wanted to explore the secret passage ways... I'm sorry... Please... Don't beat yourself up about it..." He said in a soothing tone, still patting the prince's head.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel turned and looked up at Yuki. "Yuki, you could of lost your life, and it is my fault. I led us to the study and went down that tunnel." He got up then hugged Yuki. "Still, you're okay and I'm glad for that." He said softly as he kept Yuki close..

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed slightly when Ezekiel hugged him then he hugged him back. "Don't speak like that... Nothing was going to happen to me..." He told him, gently squeezing him. "I had you there... And I trust you with my life. I know you will always be there to protect me." He blushed slightly at his own words as he continued to hug the prince.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blinked and smiled at what Yuki said, it also made him blush as well. He held Yuki a little while longer before letting him go and kissing the top of his head. "You really trust me that much Yuki?" He asked staring into those brown eyes of his.
OCC: Sorry late reply I had to do dishes and eat dinner then my mom pulled me away because I've been in my room all day on my laptop. And sorry for all my short post.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked into Ezekiel's purple eyes and nodded. A smile appeared on his face. "Yep." He told him honestly and tilted his head, still smiling.

OCC: Oh it's okay. I have been on my phone most of the day too... It's funny because I have so many things I need to do... Guess tomorrow will be a busy day for me. >w<

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and kissed Yuki softly. "I still love you." He said before walking over to the bed and sitting down. He stretched a bit and yawned. "I wonder when dinner is coming." The prince said out loud. Then there was a knock at the door and Mr. Takami walked in with a cart of food.
"Terribly sorry Masters, but we have other guest for dinner and it is not safe for Yuki to come down. Master Ezekiel I figure you'll be staying with Yuki so I brought your food too." He said and lifted the lids that covered the food and set them on the second shelf of the cart. "Enjoy." Takami the exited the room.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face turned red when the prince kissed him and said that he loved him. He opened his mouth to say something, then immediately closed it when Mr. Takami came into the room.
"Oh, uh, thank you!" Yuki thanked him then watched him leave the room. He glanced over at Ezekiel then blushed when he realized what he had almost said. "So, are you hungry?" He asked the prince walking over to the cart of food.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded as he pushed himself off the bed made his way to the food cart. On both plates was steak that was still a little pink in the middle, also a salad with Italian dressing on it. Next to the plates were salt and pepper also two cups of water. "Guess we don't get the fancy dinner like usual, oh well still food, right?" The prince then picked up his plate and brought it over to the desk to eat. He then looked back at Yuki and smiled. "You want to come and use the chair to eat? I don't mind standing."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games