Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 pm
Kikala smiled as she sat back on the desk and grabbed the bottle taking a drink saying, "So, what brought about the coughing fit? Go down the wrong pipe?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:07 pm
Reiko just nods, gently rubbing her temples. "Don't you have a class or something to go to..?", she asks.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:10 pm
Kikala shrugged and took another swig as she said, "Maybe, but this is much more fun, plus I wasn't lieing when I said you were cute and I wouldn't mind showing you more than I'm sure you've already seen." She smiled seductively as she fingered the slit in her skirt as if preparing to pull it aside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm
A faint whine escapes Reiko's throat as she goes from rubbing her temples to rubbing her whole face, mostly as an excuse not to look at Kikala. She had no idea what to do with this situation, having managed to avoid these sorts of things before now by rarely socializing with people outside of work.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:33 pm
Kikala smirked a bit as she hopped off the desk and got on the chair as well, straddling her teacher as she said, "What's the matter, never been flirted with? Have you ever actually been with another woman?" She positioned herself so that her legs went between the arms of the chair and Reiko so that she was essentially sitting on the woman's lap instead of just straddling her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:41 pm
Reiko glares at Kikala through her fingers, "Whether I have or not is none of your conce-", she cuts herself off as the girl gets on her lap. "What are you doing?", she asks, squirming a little, "You're heavy..."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:54 pm
Kikala chuckled a bit as she said, "I decided the desk was to hard on my poor behind, your lap is much more comfortable, and I'm full of muscle, and taller than you, of course I'm heavy, if I'm too heavy we could always switch positions, I certainly wouldn't mind you on my lap."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:09 pm
"I would prefer having my chair to myself.", Reiko grumbles. She gently pushes Kikala's stomach in a not so subtle hint that she would like her off.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm
Kikala smirked as she leaned into Reiko a bit and said, "Okay, but only if you give me a kiss first, because, if I was completely honest with myself, I haven't found anyone cuter or that I would like kiss more, I might move either way, but I'd really like that kiss."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:33 pm
Reiko is silent for a moment, chewing her lip in thought. "Would it get you off me faster?", she asks, not sounding at all happy about this situation.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 pm
"Perhaps, why do you not want to kiss me?" Kikala said pulling back a bit, wondering if she might have pushed too hard.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:39 pm
"Perhaps because I can get into a s**t ton of trouble for this?", Reiko grumbles in response. She grumbles to herself for a moment before gently grabbing Kikala's chin and turning her head to the side, leaning up and quickly kissing her on the cheek. "There, a kiss. Now off."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:43 pm
Kikala was somewhat shocked at the kiss on the cheek, but ended up giving a small laugh as she started to slide off and said, "Right, and drinking on the job wont? Besides, I'm a big girl who has a history of breaking rules, for all anyone knows I'm forcing myself onto you, ah well, perhaps this saturday, if you're still okay with going out and getting drinks, I do hope so." She grabbed the bottle and took a drink from it as she sat back down on the desk with a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:55 pm
Reiko sighs, leaning forward to rest her head on her desk. "I said I would try, but you better not suddenly spring this stuff on me again. It's not nice.", she grouches. She snags the drink from the girl and sits up long enough to take a long drink from it. "Nearly out..."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:10 pm
"Of course, I know when I'm pushing too hard, I'll be sure to go slow on our, 'date'" Kikala said, being sure to put an emphasis on date and say it as Reiko was taking a drink from the bottle, a coy smile on her face.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff