Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm
As the coin landed on her desk, Shiyanna picked it up and looked at the teacher. She couldn't help but smile as his comment made her want to giggle. She stood nodding and took the coin to Mr. Clove. What can I do? She wrote on her notepad and showed it to the teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:29 pm
Forever_Hikaru

Leprechaun_Sean

((Yes, you should, please, I work all day and stuff))

"I love lunch, best time of the day." Carson said happily and checked his watch and sighed, they were going to have to run to class. "We're going to need to hurry it up." Carson said and grabbed Yui by the hand and ran to their next class, managing to slip in just as the teacher started class.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 am
(Hey Shaba, since we got a new teacher, should lunch be shortened to compensate? I'm pretty sure Angle would love to be able to do something soon.
Terry blinked in confusion for a second as he wondered why the girl wrote down what she wanted to say on a note pad. The teacher grabbed his role book and realized Shiyana had a condition. As a teacher, Terry was privy to certain information, like what kind of monster race everyone was. He even new who the three humans were this year. Speaking of which, all three of them were in his class. "Excuse me, Miss Artentiya, I forgot ya had a wee little condition that makes speaking difficult." Terry said with a wink. He took the coin from the girl and made a few small hand gestures with it. in the blink of an eye, the coin was gone an in it's place, a 20 sided die. "Now Miss Artentiya. Would kindly roll the die on me desk?" Terry was all smiles, even tipping his hat to the girl and waving her to his desk. It was like he some magician.

Hector's attention was drawn away from his work when he notice someone new sitting next to him. It was another girl. Not as beautiful as girl he was looking at, pretty above average. She had a certain air to her, a spunky kind of vibe. Hector had to admit it was kind of nice to have someone sitting next to be bursting with energy. While she wasn't showing, Hector could already tell what kind of person she was. The zombie then overheard the last name of the girl whom he was interested in. Artentiya. Hector finally had a name. He quickly began to making a note and writing a letter.

"This guy cannot be serious." Rajin muttered quietly as he watched Mr. Clove strut about the classroom. It was already fifteen minutes into class and they hadn't discuss anything mildly related to Language Arts. The ifrit sighed with mild agitation. His face was blank and expressionless, but underneath he was screaming for some kind of activity.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 am
After finding a seat, Yui could see that the teachers of this school were quite...colorful. This definitely wasn't going to be like other schools. She had got out a pen and paper for notes, but from how things were going, it looked more like a little magic class then Language Arts. She was starting to wonder if there was actually going to be any "learning" in this place.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:39 am
Cassia watches the teacher curiously. While they may not actually be doing what they were supposed to be doing in a language arts class, it was at least somewhat interesting unlike the last two.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 am
Shiyanna nodded blushing slightly as he said he had forgotten her 'condition'... She took the dice gently and walked over to the desk, she rolled the dice on it with a raised eyebrow. It rolled a twelve... She looked over at the professor and showed him what she rolled.

((That might be a good idea since it's a cooking class.... Hmmmmmmm Well why don't I get to working on it!))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 pm
Terry chuckled as the girl showed him the results. The jovial teacher looked in his role book and looked up the number. "Thank you kindly lassie. You may be seat. Mr.Grimm!" Terry said rather loudly to get the boy's attention. "Would you be so kind as to name the author or authors of a very famous collect of fairy tales. Also, try not get it wrong. Else wise, I'll be fixin' to embarrass you in front that pretty lass you came in with and sitting next to." Terry drew his eyes on the boy sitting down. His mouth curled with an expectant smile. The leprechaun waited patiently for Carson to answer the hopefully easy question.

omgIisonfiyah

(If fiyah doesn't post by tomorrow, I'm gonna have to change the student. )  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:54 pm
Robert can't tell how these customs were similar in a lot of other schools, but he just tried not to stand out as he nods "Yea, I guess it was a strange school huh, I mean I never reaaly hung out with a monster before." He said only loud enough for Carlanza to hear. He realized that, it might give away his identity, but he hoped not as he tried to distract her "So how does blood taste?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Terry turned his attention to some chatter he heard off somewhere in the class. While the chatter was only a whispers, the leprechaun managed to pick it up. The classroom was small enough for whispers to be heard. It also helped that Mr. Clove was teacher who was suppose to be on the lookout for stuff like this. "Mr. Price." The teacher said loudly, turning his gaze at the boy. "Perhaps you have an answer? Ya do seem awfully chatty over there with yer lady friend." It might have seemed like Terry was picking on the poor boy, but he wasn't. It was simply the first day and he wanted to have some fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:47 pm
((Sorry, my birthday was yesterday and my fiance decided to throw me a surprise party))

Shiyanna nodded with a smile before going and sitting down in her desk next to Krynn and Nicole. She watched as one boy didn't answer and now the professor was questioning another student.

Carlanza was about to respond when the teacher looked their direction and asked Robert a question... But how was she supposed to tell him how blood tasted? It was just so yummy.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:35 pm
Robert hears the teacher, smiles and stands up "I am sorry sir, but could you please repeat the question?" I unfortunately wasn't paying attention ad you can tell. I do apologize and will try my best to answer it." He was trying not to sound like an a**, and he didn't mean to if he did as he knew he was in the wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:03 pm
Terry clicked his tongue and put his knuckles on his hips. "Very well. I'll repeat." Terry was staring daggers at the boy. While the leprechaun was bluffing, it surely didn't look like it. "What is the name of the author of a famous collection of children's fairy tales?" Terry began to spin his cane between his fingers. He never once looked away from the boy, keeping up a daunting gaze. "You have thirty seconds laddy."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 pm
((Sorry, went out all day and got sunburned. sweatdrop ))

Carson had been about to answer when the teacher shifted his focus to someone else. I'll bet he asked me that question just because of my last name. Carson thought and sighed. "Uh, sir, would you still like me to answer or am I supposed to let him have it?" Carson asked, just a tad confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:22 am
"Well from what type? I mean classic or what? How old are we talking about when you say children?... Well I guess you never said be specific so my answer will Be the Dr.Suess writer or Theodor Seuss Geisel, an American writer, poet, and cartoonist. That is all I know about the man himself, but I know of his work." Robert says with a lazy manner, Robert may not read much and have horrible hand writing, but his knowledge of the English language pretty good, just not his literary ones. Now if he had to choose some other auther he might be stumped only having Harry Potter as a back up.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:20 pm
Terry whapped the boy's desk with cane and imitated a buzzer noise to signify that he was wrong. "Sorry laddy. Wrong answer. The correct answer was Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. I also would've accepted The Grimm Brothers." Terry let out a heavy sigh. "Sad really. You even had a hint." He said pointing to Carson with his cane. "Now then, since we've established a topic, I want you all to write about particular fairy tale from the Grimm Brother for the rest of the class time." Terry made his way to the chalk board and began listing a few of the famous tales to help the students. "For starters, you have Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin, Hansel and Gretel, Snow White, and Little Red Riding Hood." The teacher pivoted and smiled at the class. "You may all now begin."

Rajin let a loud yawn when the teacher had finally given them an assignment. Finally! The efreet thought mentally. He began to jot down babbling thoughts. He knew nothing of the Brothers Grimm. He did however know about the Arabian Knights. Maybe he could get away with that instead. It was worth a shot.

Hector was still writing his letter when the teacher, Mr. Clove assigned class work. He put the the note aside and started to write about Rapunzel. He wasn't sure what he was a suppose to do when it came to writing about the fairy tale though. Mr. Clove didn't exactly explain what. Maybe it was just in general. Hector cursed himself mentally. he should have been listening.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games