Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:30 pm
(*Sits quietly and plays PS3*)

Skye watched Paul storm off out of the tent. She was wondering if she went to far...though he and Maverick were teasing her all morning so would this be her way of getting back at him? She didn't know, but she did feel kinda bad. She just stayed silent and petted a sheep that nuzzled its way into her hand. She rather not look sad or bothered since Eric was still around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 pm
Jake laughed at Terrance's comment about the petting zoo, figuring he figured it out from the way Jake smelled. "There's no way I smell that bad. I couldn't've been there more than fifteen minutes before I stormed out of there pretending to be super pissed. Speaking of which, think you can head in there to see how Skye is? I wanna make sure she didn't take that seriously." He said fairly calmly. He really hoped he didn't hurt Skye's feelings now that he was out of the tent and thinking about it. He then pointed to the tent with the petting zoo and said, "Just head in there and talk to her. If she seems distraught, come right back out and let me know. Otherwise I'll be head back into there within five minutes."

((*looks up to see what's going on* meh, i'd probably be better off if I didn't get involved. *goes back to playing Dead Space*  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 pm
Eric had just received a handful of feed when Paul reacted the way he did and then left. With raised eyebrows, he looked in the direction that Paul had gone and then over at Skye as though to say what was that all about? He didn't dwell on it, however, because if he kept standing there he would be blocking the line. The person who handed out the feed wasn't the patient type, apparently.
So, with a mental shrug, Eric walked over to a friendly looking sheep and knelt down to feed it. The sheep, of course, was highly enthusiastic about seeing the food and proceeded not only to eat all of the feed but also slobber all over Eric's hands. Eric was thankfully used to that, and he chuckled a little bit at the sheep as he pet it. He could see Skye with another sheep nearby, and offered her a crooked smile. He was thinking that by now, Paul had found either Terrence or Maverick, and that they were somewhere nearby. Nothing to worry about.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden didn't turn around this time, she just kept on walking. She had already wasted enough time as it was, and she really didn't want to have to keep talking and possibly have to face something she had been keeping secret. And now there was the voice again, echoing through the conversations of the people around her.
Strange, it had been quiet just a few moments ago.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:02 am
(Enjoy the regenerating alien zombie things~ *Plays KH1.5*)

Skye saw Eric smiling and quickly changed her expression so that she smiled back at him. She understood the look he gave her before about Paul. It was all rather childish the way he acted, especially with all the teasing that he does to her. She was starting to feel a little upset, but no matter what she was feeling, she didn't let it show as always. The animals have eaten all of the food rather quickly as some nuzzled her for some more, but she had to show them that she didn't have anymore. Soon they scattered and went to other people with the food. She kept her smile on, but it didn't seem quite like her usual smile.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 am
((Haha it was just a mix up sheesh... I'm jealous. I haven't played KH...))

Shayna blushed slightly at the mention of her best friend not knowing she was betrothed... When he was pulled away for a moment her mom tried to atleast straighten her hair a little more. Shayna sighed and when the woman finally left saying something about she would find out where they would park she looked to Axel. "Okay okay so I just found out this morning that the guy my parents want me to marry, agreed... But I don't want too, now come on before she gets back. Any tent is fine..." She said taking hold of Axel's forearm and heading out of the tent with the S necklace.

Meanwhile,

Shayna's mother approached the limo that her husband was standing next to and gave a polite smile as she noticed that the other family had arrived. But frowned when she heard that their son had wandered off in search of the girl in question.

The male chosen to be Shayna's betrothed was wondering around the circus. He was quite happy to be away from his parents. But he was curious about this woman whom their parents had set up. But he wasn't actually looking for her. He didn't know who she even was. So he entered a tent and watched as animals walked around. There were some people in the tent feeding them. And he vaguely recognized the two feeding the sheep. From a time at a bar at somepoint?

((I don't like saying fiance because I don't feel like it has been made official and accepted by the two. So let Minus have a good time with our idea >=D ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:47 pm
((You said Jake again, wolf))

"I see" Terrence said, then went into the tent. He looked around for his friends and spotted them feeding the animals. He went over to see what they were up to and to see how Skye reacted to Paul storming off.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:44 pm
Skye was pretty much done petting the animals now that they've all scattered and ate all the food she had for them. She looked over to see if Eric was done too so they could wash their hands off. She then saw Terrence and smiled at him. "Hey Terrence, did Maverick show up too or we still waiting on him?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 pm
((Damn it! I was doing so good too! Note to self, next time you decide to change things up with the name, don't.))

Paul nodded to Terrence as he walked towards the tent. Paul hoped that Skye didn't take what he said and did too seriously. Then again, he might've gone a little overboard with it. He sighed and kept a look out for Maverick as he kept track of the time, waiting for his five minutes to be up.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 am
Terrence shook his head. "No, I haven't seen him, so he's probably not here yet. I doubt he'd be wandering around if he received a text like I did" he replied. The dental student looked around the place at all the animals. He saw Eric and nodded to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:24 pm
Axel gave a yelp as Shayna took him by the arm."See ya later daaad!" The last thing the boy saw of his father was a confused expression on his face as the two exited the tent and went outside. Where they were going, Axel had no idea. For the boy knew, Shayna might have been taking him to the sewer to fight alligator people. "Hey Shayna, where are we going?" Axel asked as he tried not to stumble over his own feet. He had so many questions for his friend, but how was he supposed to ask them?

Meanwhile, Axel's father just stood there in the tent all by himself. What was he to do now? "Guess I'll just go looking around." Brock then left the tent and went walking around. He was a stern man that no one dared looked funny at, such was the vibe he gave off. The boy's father then decided to enter a tent full of animals and people. It was there he saw a cute looking girl with some guys. It made the man think of his son. Did Axel have a girl of his own? It would be nice if he did.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:32 pm
Shayna stopped after a moment when Axel had asked where they were going. She shrugged "Alligator fighting sounds fun. I'm screwing around with you. Don't look so pathetic. Shall we head to one of the tents where they put on performances?" She asked. But by the look on his face she rose an eyebrow then it was like a lightbulb went off in her head. She sighed quietly. "You wanna know huh.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 pm
The two wandered around aimlessly and Axel still had the wanting curious look on his face. Shayna seemed to pick up on this. she finally asked and addressed the elephant in the room, not they were in a room to speak of. "Well duh!" Axel said taking his hand away from his friend. "Ever since last night, you've just acting so careless. I mean sure, you kinda are noisy and reckless but not this bad. Is it because of your parents? Eric? All of it? What dude? Why are you acting like a rebel on a rocket to hell?" There was an obvious look of concerned on the girl's best friend's face. His shaggy dirty blonde hair did nothing to get in the way of his that conveyed the look of worry. "You're my friend man, but this is like watching someone commit suicide."

(Rebel on a rocket to hell: I'm not sure how to translate this, but hopefully you get the gist of what it means. It's someone who ultimately DOES NOT CARE)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 pm
(Edited)

Eric was by the industrial size bottle of hand sanitizer, off to the side of the pens, when a person who looked a little too familiar walked in. Eric narrowed his eyes. He could swear he recognized...
The guy from the bar.
The one Shayna thought had been him.
And she had kissed him. To be perfectly frank, made out with him.
"If you can't be faithful, then we don't need to be together."
The words were slightly slurred with drunkenness, but they were all too serious. He felt frozen to the spot where he stood by Shayna and this other man, who never actually tried to defend himself or the girl entangled in his arms. He wished he could say he felt his heart breaking, but being a medical student he knew it wasn't a true sentiment. What he did feel was anger, betrayal, and one too many shots.
Shayna...
Why?

Eric felt his muscles tense up at the memory. He felt the emotions from that night, every single one. The betrayal, the insecurity, the anger, the frustration, the sadness. The love still left in him.
His hands curled into fists.
But then Terrence walked in, and Eric finally shifted his gaze towards him. He nodded back to his nod and then walked over, noticing that Maverick still hadn't arrived but was probably on his way. He didn't think much of it, just like before. But this time for a slightly different reason. He was deeply disturbed by the fact that this guy was here, maybe a bit irrationally. After all, it was a public circus. And maybe the other guy wasn't some kind of monster after all. It just seemed like it sometimes.
Eric couldn't help wondering, if this guy was here, might Shayna be here as well?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:59 pm
"Hmm...Wonder what's taking him so long." Skye said as she went over to the side to wash her hands. She noticed that Paul wasn't with Terrence either and thought he was still blowing off steam outside. She didn't mention it as she shortly walked back towards the two boys. "So are we done? Should we await for Maverick outside?" she asked.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:35 pm
Shayna smiled slightly as he explained what was running through his head. She sighed quietly... "Ye gads, you know me too well... Alright so here's the spill. You already know technically how my parents are... Well I'm not just a brat with the last name snow... I'm part of the Snow family... My father is most known for the company my great grandfather started. It's a company that puts out new fashions and stuff, but he didn't want to take his position. Instead my father put his resources through the company and now make weapons, armors, clothing, shoes, seats... Anything you name it... His company makes it. Combined with my mom's already wealthy family company that runs most of the projects for expanding travel. Whether by train or whatever her family has been making it happen... " She said quietly. She rubbed one of her arms before looking back up at her friend. "When I was younger. Actually the year I met you, my parents had stopped paying any normal attention to me. So yeah, i'm that kind of brat. Has everything she could want but wants her family's attention. I'm pathetic i know. But they had put me in every club, group, camp, they could find to keep me out of their hair and putting some sensible more formal thoughts in my head...

Well The year I met you, I became tired of it. And so I started showing out. Skipping Private school for public school. Lately my parents have been trying to put a bigger restraint on me... And now it's a matter of money again... I'm supposed to be betrothed to some douche i've never met... Sorry I've been acting strange... It's just I still really like Eric... And I know he doesn't really want me again since I made my biggest mistake but I still do and I don't want to change for this snot nosed brat hat i'm now engaged too..."
She said. She was trying to sound like it didn't matter but her bottom lip quivered ever so slightly to show she was unhappy with how things were. But she quickly threw on the normal mask and gave a mischievous smile. "So there you have it. My sob story. Want to find somewhere to have some fun? Obviously just watching isn't much fun."

((Yeah I know it's small I just didn't want it to be huge...))

In the animal tent the male only glanced the way of the other group as he watched the 'filthy' animals. Oh yes, he noticed what his presence did to one of the male's inperticular. The other seemed to clench his fist. Oh this seemed to easy. Then he understood where he knew this guy from. Oh it's the little tramps guy from the bar a few months ago. He chuckled on the inside as he remembered how flustered she had been as she realized what she was doing. The girl wasn't bad on the eyes either, and she had thrown herself on him. He smiled wondering how the little tramp was doing. But these types of thoughts made his mind wonder about this girl he was betrothed too. Hopefully she was fun to be around and not a stiff. He would have to find out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff