Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 pm
((*cough* She's wearing dragon skins *cough*))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 pm
"I prefer my current outfit... Now if you don't mind." She turned and grabbed the hammer off of the man. "I'd shoo if I were you. I've slain 3 Dragons with this hammer." She raised it up and lowered it onto her shoulder. The man got up and went for his sword, Wylla waited then deflected his sword and punched him in the gut. "Seriously with these attempts? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?" She punched the man across his face this time, knocking him out. "Okay! Now that's over. Onwards?" She grabbed the front of her armor and opened the membrane back to its original state, and put her large shield onto her back and pulled out the small shield. "And why exactly won't he like this outfit?"  

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:36 pm
"Wagner is the King of Dragons. Considering you killed three, he's not going to be happy. Not to mention that from the looks of it, that hammer has a dragon slaying spell on it. I bet you're pretty high on his list of people that he wants to kill." He replied, rubbing his cheek. "Very, very high. And I'd prefer to stay on Wagner's good side. He's not like most dragons. After all, he is their king."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:43 pm
"It also doesn't help you were wearing them..I doubt he would be happy to find out you may be wearing one of his friends" Fredrika turned to face Wylla, slowing down as she walked backwards "He doesn't take kindly to regular human's"

Frowning she faced forward again, the Steel Brother's forge burning as brightly in her mind as it did in her nightmares "If you go to meet him keep it hidden". She was grateful that Max had at least kept his mouth shut about the whole 'rejected sacrifice' fiasco. The less people knew the better.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:50 pm
"It won't matter if she hides it. Like I use a spell to see magic, dragon's can naturally smell magic once they become adults. A dragon as old as Wagner could smell that weapon miles away and go after it. From what I understand, dragonslayers smell like dragonsbane, and he knows that smell. We're exceptionally lucky he's out for business or he might have smelled out and come after you." He replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm
"We didn't exactly need enchants on our weapons for the dragons... We had Ballistae and Catapults. Does he stand about 40 yards tall on all four legs?" Wylla put away her hammer she raised her arms over her head and spun around in a quick turn, her outfit changing in a quick flash of light. "There we go. This is a tad bit more fitting for meeting a dragon." She said. She stashed both shields into the small pack onto the back, "Don't ask how they fit." She then stuffed the hammer in, leaving the sword in its scabbard on her hip. "The only part of this that is enchanted is this little backpack, I can stuff obscenely large items in it, just as long as they fit in the opening."

((Outfit Appearance, just the stockings being fully white, not banded.))  

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:07 pm
"There you go with the lying again." He replied. "I swear, killing gods and giants is hard enough to believe, even with an army, but humans killing three dragons with ballistae and catapults and no dragon slayers, dragon's bane, or magic... yeah, no one is going to believe that. No one."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:19 pm
"You can't exactly call me a liar... You weren't there were you? You didn't give your best friend an Iced Strawberry Brandy as he died in your arms." Wylla turned away and mumbled to herself, "Lann, why did you have to be such an idiot?" She turned back, "Where I'm from, I was just a Mercenary, but I found out I was actually a Hero... On top of being a Princess and having an older sister was was an Oracle." She lowered her gaze, looking at the ground. "I didn't ask for any of that to happen, I was thrown into a war, in the Herb Lands we were just content to hide in our walled villages while the armies battled Fomors..." Her voice faded into silence and silent tears fell, "I've just been thrown from one conflict to another, now I'm stuck here being called a liar by a man who hasn't seen anything."  

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:34 pm
"You keep talking but all I'm hearing is bulls***, bulls***, I'm a crying baby." He replied coldly. "All you've done since you got here is brag and cry like a brat. You complain about your great destiny, but ultimately you haven't done anything, have you? Well that's your own damn fault. You let everyone control your life but you won't take control of it yourself. In the end, you're just useless, and no one will remember you." He retorted. "And just for the record, let me tell you the main difference between you and I. You won't shut up about yourself, but you don't even know my name. I don't give it because even the gods fear my name. Even Fredrika can vouch for that in the little time she has known me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:44 pm
"Oh... We're pulling that now, aren't we?" Wylla replied in a flat monotone. "Since You're the One that Gods Fear the name of. Why don't you tell me that name? After all, I've slain a God. The Fomor God, who also happened to be a Dragon. What do I have to fear of them either." She pulled out her sword, and pulled the small shield out of her pack. "You're the one being a skeptical a*****e. What is the largest creature you have slain? Something that can crush you underfoot with out a care if it tried? Because I'm getting is a little boy who has no care for anything but his own selfish a**." She swung the sword down towards her side, aiming for nothing, the blade bit into the dirt.  

Paradise451

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:48 pm
Fredrika's mouth hung open at Max's outburst, if she haven't be scared of him before she defiantly was now. Not wanting to be dragged into an argument where both party's could easily turn on her the white haired member of the group could only offer a weak compromise.

Holding up her hands as if they would offer some form of protection she smiled weakly at the ground "m-maybe we should wait until we're out of the city for this" she gestured at the towns folk who had stopped to watch.

The longer this carried on the worse it would get. 'Fiona mentioned him being a Black sorcerer...' As if hit by a sudden chill the mechanic shuddered 'and I thought dragons were scary when angered'. The sound of steel drew Fredrika's attention and her eyes widened in horror as the animosity between the pair reached an all new high.

"Or you could completely disregard my suggestion and start a street fight like the mature adults we are" pulling a hand through her hair she stepped to the side eyeing the two wearily.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm
Wylla glanced over, then looked back and nodded at him. "This is exactly the scenario I had when I met Hurk." She sheathed her sword, then raised the shield in a salute in front of her. "I'll figure you out, just like I did Hurk. Until then, let's leave this behind. I'll go off of whatever stories you tell, but don't call me a liar ever again." Wylla added a bite to the end of the final sentence.  

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:05 pm
"I'll tell you no stories, and still call you a liar, thank you." He replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 pm
Fredrika grimaced in frustration, well one out of two wasn't bad. The crowed seemed to be moving off when no promise of a fight came, something she was very thankful for, these two might not care particularly for the weak humans around them but she certainly did....

"Seeing as that's all over we should probably make a move..." The optimism in the mechanics voice was somewhat dampened by the heavy atmosphere.

A small part of her was thankful that Max would be keeping his story's to himself, something told her they wouldn't be pleasant to listen two.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Paradise451

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:17 pm
"You're welcome." I guess I was entirely correct on the Mr. Moody thing... Wylla said and thought at the same time. Guess you can't please anybody. "Well, I guess I'll just follow you and hope a dragon doesn't decide to snatch me up." She said. "Lead on, I don't know this land, I'm the foreign liar after all." She pictured the title Foreign Liar floating over her head.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games