Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:10 am
User Image

"Yeah, I know" Sato said and he wouldn't want to ring the door bell anyways. "And thanks for walking me to the door, Jason" he said before opening the door then headed on out. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason smiled gently as he nodded gently as he looked at him and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek as he pulled back. "No problem at all and get there safely and back here as well. I will see you soon Sato"he said gently and softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

Sato returned an hour later because he took his time getting back from the school doctor's house. He doesn't bother with using the spare key and instead his ability unlocks the door automatically like it always does. He expects to hearing or cooking going on because Jason said he might be in his office or making some things for the house by the time he gets back.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:45 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

When Sato left Jason headed to his office to do some work while he hummed softly to himself a bit as he relaxed a bit. Humming he worked but he kept working and so focused on it that he didn't notice or even hear when Sato come in at all. Moving he leaned back into his chair a bit as he relaxed and just kept writing here and there and sometimes typing on the laptop.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

Sato was careful with locking the door back so he doesn't unlock it again by accident. He set his bag down next to the living room couch then went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. He does hear Jason writing and trying so he does know what the human is up to.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason kept working as he bite his lip and stopped working as he rubbed his own neck slightly to think about what else he could do for the class. Getting up he made his way out of the office heading to get something to drink while he thought about things for the class but he rubbed his neck feeling slightly stressed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:54 am
User Image

Sato hears movement coming towards the kitchen while he was drinking his cup of water. He set the empty down now that he drank all the water in it. "Hey, Jason" he said when he sees the human man.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:59 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason walked as he took small breaths as he relaxed a bit before he blinked and looked over seeing Sato as he smiled and blushed. "Hey Sato, you get all that you needed from the place?"he asked gently heading to get a bottle of water.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

Sato wasn't expecting to see a blush to go with that smile from Jason. "Yes, I certainly have" he said while watching him. "I noticed the shoulders looks to be tensed, are they?" he asked out of concern for man's health.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:44 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly as he smiled gently as he relaxed a bit but he watched him gently relaxing a bit before rubbing his cheek gently. Seeing that Sato had noticed that he was stressed he thought for a bit and then looked at him a bit, "School work is making me tense I do not know what to do or what to add that students will like without getting upset again"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

Sato looks into Jason's eyes after the older male touches his cheek. "Oh, you mean about that special game that the mind-reading demon promised the students about, but didn't happen" he said thinking back to gym. "That wasn't your fault. You weren't the one making the offer especially since you always follow through on the offers that you make" he assures him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:31 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking softly he looked at him softly as he relaxed a bit but he rubbed his cheek gently still while he listened to him but he gave him weak smile. "Yea that time and thank you for the comforting words really I do mean it Sato. I am just worried as to how and what I can do to make the students have fun there. Do you have any suggestions or ideas on that Sato?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:30 am
User Image

"Anytime. You an important friend to me. A friend in need is a indeed to help and to cherish" Sato said to be thanked. He thinks for a moment, "Teamwork exercises like in basketball, dodge ball, kickball or partner fitness tests as a follow up for today's body composition test " he listed several suggestions.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him calmly as he listened but he took a small breath and rubbed his own neck slightly to think before he smiled. "So which you think would make students have more fun? I saw the tests they didn't like doing at all, so I am not going to do them again. What sports you think they will like"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:25 pm
User Image

"I did and besides students aren't expected to like tests. There are other ways to get a grade right for the report card? Other than for participation" Sato asked him. He has to appease his other grandparents with some sort of evidence that he is indeed attending at least one class. He thinks for a moment again, "Besides basketball, I suggest soccer, tennis, the other sport with the birdie it since I forgot the name maybe wall ball even though its technically not a sport" he listed several suggestions.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games