Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

"true but for now I do not want to think about it" Hope said as she let her long sharp nails play on his pants. He had promised her feed and some fun and she was all up for it. Going she started to nibble on his neck.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan felt fur rub up against him and looked to see a small purple bunny-looking creature smiling at him. He wiped away his tears and picked her up to get a better look at her. "But I'm a monster. How can anyone view me as a normal human being if I murdered one of my own kin?" He said still feeling his heart heavy with guilt.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

"I'm doing great! I suppose a little battered up... nothing I cant handle though!" Kaida sounding rather confident in her words. A happy squeak came from her at the ruffling of her fur. "And you seem to be doing better...or well.. rested up." smiling. The dragonesses ears twitched up hearing Sky's response to her question "Oh... past problems.." whispering to herself. Before she knew it the human had scooped her up, ears pointing up listening as he spoke. Her head tilted some "Monster? I don't see a monster! Hum... Why worry about how others view you?..." she trailed off for a moment "..I'm sure you had a reason.... But, that was in the past.. people change!" chiming out with her tail waving, in hopes that would cheer him up even more!

{ OOC : ~ }

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:34 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan couldn't help but smile a bit when he heard her words of wisdom. "I guess that's another reason why I fight, I seek to right the wrongs of my past and that there's still hope for me." He said before he hugged her gently. "Thank you, it's individuals like you that keep me from losing my mind." He felt a lot better as he set her back down.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

"see live for the now" Sky said as she looked at the sky. She was happy the human was feeling better now and not crying. She was not really good with people who cried. "will if every one is feeling better shall we go get a snack to eat?" she asked them

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:47 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan eyed Sky and nodded. "I'm famished, don't know the last time I ate, could eat a horse right now." He said as he got to his feet.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

"So could I but I have a feeling they would not like us for eating there horses or other animals" Sky said getting up. Going she picked up Kaida and ruffed her fur before nodding at Nathan. "lets go see what they had for food here to eat" she said heading down to where the cafeteria was.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan shook his head while smiling when he heard her remark before following her to the canteen.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:40 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida let out a happy squeak, ecstatic that she had gotten the human to cheer up. The violet fluff ball perked up when Sky mentioned snacks! Her head nodding "I could go for a snack!" her eyes darting between the other two. She couldn't help put giggle at the thought of eating a horse, it certainly would be filling! The dragoness purred faintly at the ruffling of her fur, though quickly leaping to follow the two into the cafeteria. "I wonder what kind of foods they have.." thinking out loud as she padded along.

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:59 am
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Oh now some ones hungry?" Aerin asked with a slight grin as Hope hinted at her lust for him. He didn't know if she wanted to do it right where they were at or if she was wanting to go back to her quarters. "Come feed milove," He said tilting his head to the side as an open invitation.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

Hope went and licked his neck and nibbled on it. "not here I want to feed in private so I can bite a few more veins" she said with a teasing kiss, "or are you too tired for that?" She knew he just healed and had been helping fixing thing up so she did not want him tiring him self out to much. She she cuddled in to him and teased him.

User Image

AS they got to the cafeteria there was a few people in there but still lots of space and places to sit. Sky nodded as she looked around and saw the line to stand and get food. From the smells of it is chicken potato and some type of greens" she said rubbing her nose. She was fun with the meat but she did not like greens much.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 am
User Image
The base was caught completely off guard as Ivan entered the base fast from the sky. The dust from the drop was till present as every able soldier surrounded the unknown entity with there guns raised, and ready to fire. When the dust finally cleared fully Ivan of the Steel Bloods came into view with his hands raised, " You call this a base, and you couldn't even tell i was coming..." Ivan said as he shook his head in disappointment, " Had I been a missile this based would have been destroyed." He said as he begun to walk towards the soldiers, " Where is the one in charge i got to speak to him." He said but suddenly a soldier came right up to him, and pointed his gun to his neck, Ivan arched his eyebrows, " P....please Lord Ivan f....forgive him he's new to the base." Ivan just stared at the young man who now seemed to be regretting his actions even winced as Ivan begun to raise his clawed hand. But when the Soldier felt a pat on the shoulder he opened his eyes, To a smile from the Vampire, " Good job.. very good job young man." He said as he raised his families crest to the young man, " One should always seek identification in times of war." He said as he walked passed the man still seeking the commander of the base.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida padded next to Sky, a smile across her face as they entered the building. "Ohh... that all sounds.. and smells delicious!" she marveled pressing forwards not understanding the line as she leapt up where all the food was, eyes shinning as the fluff pulled out a chicken wing starting to nom on it happily. "Ahh so good!" lifting her head up at the were and human. Though quickly she stuffed some of the food that was around her into her mouth. Her cheeks expanded like that of a chipmunk. The dragoness could tell they seemed to be getting a bit upset but didn't know why and didn't want to stick around. Spreading her wings she flew to an empty table, sitting ontop of it. Now dropping everything that was stored inside of her cheeks on the surface of the table. The mix breed decided to now wait for her companions, lifting a paw up waving it some "I'm over here!" her fangs poking out some as she did so.

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Everheart25

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

Will there goes Hope's night of just relaxing with her lover after all that happened. A soldier came running up and told her Ivan had show up and was saying thing. "Sorry love but it looks like the fun and the feed will have to wait" she said to Arein as she kissed him. She got up and headed off to go Smack Ivan one for she was not in a good mood right now. "Ivan please tell me why your here?" she asked walking up to him

User Image

Sky smiled as she watched Kaida before getting a tray and plateful of food and water bottle for her self. "I think they don't like little things just taking food" she said going to sit down at the table, "next time tell me what you would like and I will put it on a tray for you." As she sat she looked up at Nathan as they waited for him now.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Catrl Kurogen

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Nathan got a tray of chicken, potatoes and whatever else they were serving before joining the others.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff