Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Nice to meet you too. I'm Moris Stealth" said Moris. "As for the school, I guess I would its kind of empty. Students sort of do their own thing" he answered the question then started eating his plate of scrambled eggs.
PavloAvel
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:23 pm
Genkawolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jeffery yawned as he rose from the bed seeing moris not there he sat up hearing voices comeing from another room he also smelt food popping his back he got out of bed and pulled on his pants leaving his upper body full of scars exposed going down to the kitchen he smiled seeing moris and tiltted his head seeing two others he didn't recognize " morning moris who might these two be " he asked with a small smile walking over to moris placeing a soft kiss on his cheek  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stops eating as soon as he sees his boyfriend enter the kitchen. He blushes when he was kissed on the cheek, "morning Jeffery. They are new residents of the house and new students, Percy and Bailey" he greeted him back and answered the question. "Hungry for breakfast?" he asked Jeffery.
PavloAvel
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:49 pm
Genkawolf

"nice to meet you to name jeffery " he said giveing them a small grin looking at his boyfriend he nodded " sure would love some " he said his stomach growling in agreement  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles then laughs a little at the sound of Jeffery's growling stomach. "What would you like to have? Waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs or all of the above?" he asked him. He didn't know what kinds of food dishes his boyfriend was into yet.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:49 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles then laughs a little at the sound of Jeffery's growling stomach. "What would you like to have? Waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs or all of the above?" he asked him. He didn't know what kinds of food dishes his boyfriend was into yet.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery got a thoughtfull look on his face for a few moments before saying. " pancakes please " he gave his boyfriend a small grin that normaly freaked people out but he knew moris didn't think so.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens to his choice, "Pancakes it is then" he said smiling back to him. Instead of getting up from his seat, he uses his telekinesis to open up the ingredients out then the mixing bowl and spoon. He started the process and getting what is needed read simultaneously. "Anything you would like to do this afternoon?" he asked his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:35 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens to his choice, "Pancakes it is then" he said smiling back to him. Instead of getting up from his seat, he uses his telekinesis to open up the ingredients out then the mixing bowl and spoon. He started the process and getting what is needed read simultaneously. "Anything you would like to do this afternoon?" he asked his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune

he got a thougth full look on his face while smileing at how morris was making it " well i heard there was a teacher who had a manor around here he did metal work i was thinking i could check that out if you wouldnt mind showing me " he asked  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris continues to multi-task while he finishes his plate of scrambled eggs. "I know who you speak of. I met and I been to his manor, I turned down taking his class though" he answered. "Since I'm not on bad terms with him. I could take you to him then after breakfast" he said. He stands up and takes his plate to the sink.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:58 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris continues to multi-task while he finishes his plate of scrambled eggs. "I know who you speak of. I met and I been to his manor, I turned down taking his class though" he answered. "Since I'm not on bad terms with him. I could take you to him then after breakfast" he said. He stands up and takes his plate to the sink.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery smiled over at his lover and nodded " i would really like that moris thank you " he said with a small smile his mouth then started to water abiit as the smell of the food hit is nose  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:07 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You're welcome, Jeffery" Moris said and he is glad to be of help to his boyfriend. He laughs a little seeing the other's mouth water, "Does the pancakes really smell that good to you?" he asked him. The finished pancakes were stacked onto a plate carried on over to the table with a fork and butter knife. "Syrup or no Syrup?" he asked him as he began cleaning out the mixing bowl he had used.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:32 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris poured himself a glass of orange for a dose of vitamin C. He rinses out the glass after he was finished drinking. Headed back to his room to get ready to head on out for the day.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:53 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris poured himself a glass of orange for a dose of vitamin C. He rinses out the glass after he was finished drinking. Headed back to his room to get ready to head on out for the day.
the amazing kitsune

(Sorry work has been killing me )
After eating his breakfast Jeffrey quickly cleaned his dishes then following moris.up to his room he kissed his cheek "thank you for the breakfast " he said then.sitting on the bed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:05 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles at the kiss on the cheek, "You're welcome", then uses his ability to get his knack sack once he was fully dressed. "Are we going to have lunch together today?" he asked Jeffrey. "If you're ready we can head over to the manor" he said standing near the door way.
the amazing kitsune

((its okay))  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:15 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles at the kiss on the cheek, "You're welcome", then uses his ability to get his knack sack once he was fully dressed. "Are we going to have lunch together today?" he asked Jeffrey. "If you're ready we can head over to the manor" he said standing near the door way.

He nodded and smiled ".course I would love to have lunch with you " he said with small grin and stood up and held his hand "well lets get going "

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff