Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:40 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

Jack noticed that the girl was entering her name, which was apparently "Lala" on the high-score board as #1... He realized that chances were slim he'd actually be able to beat her - but he didn't mind. "Yeah, 'Lala' I think I can beat you!" he said with a cocky grin... He then chuckled at her next words. "Cosplaying? Hell no, I'm a genuine southern-fried redneck! I was born down n N'Awlins, and I've spent most of my life in Dixie. What's with the mask, by the way? You worried about catchin' the flu or somethin'?" He'd noticed the mask she was wearing when he first saw her, and he wondered what it was for. It was the sort of mask he'd expect to see at a hospital, not an arcade...

When the game started, Jack did his best to move his feet in sync with the arrows on the screen, and he tried not to let himself get distracted by Lala's pretty face. He did all right at first, but when the game started to speed up is when he ran into trouble. While he may have been strong and fit, he simply didn't have the speed or the coordination that Lala did. His score was falling below hers, despite his best efforts to keep up.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Jack, stumbling. He had tripped over his own feet, but managed to catch his balance before he fell. He had ended up missing quite a few steps, though... He had messed up, badly. He glanced at Lala's score, then at his own... "Well, I reckon I owe you lunch!" he exclaimed, laughing. He wasn't too upset that he had lost the DDR match. In fact, he was happy to meet this girl and get to know her better.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ≻ wearing: A hoodie a mask sweats shoes
Dark Lord Everfear

Beat me huh? As if! She thought with a huffed chuckle, no one was able to beat her at DDR, getting close to her score, yes, but not beating her. Hearing her name fall from his lips, Lala sighed as she realized he was watching her enter her name on the game. She ignored it and chose her song, seeing as the cowboy chose his already. You describe yourself as "southern fried redneck?" What kind of weirdo does that old man? Lala giggled behind her mask. She began to stretch, the last song killed her legs, but she was still up for round two. Lala considered going back to this machine after playing some others, she deeply missed this game.
✌ Upon his question to her mask, Lala looked over, then shrugged. It's something I use whenever I go outside. I can't have people swarming around me now. A girl needs her private space. Once the game started, Lala slowed her pace. Call it her own weakness, but she wanted to give the guy time to get acquainted to the machine. He looked like he could wall at any second. But she eventually gave up that idea and went t her full potential.
She was so into the dance that she barely noticed his stumbling. It's like she was laser focused in, not giving a care in the world. When the game was ended was when she noticed the panting cowboy. Another giggle erupted from her chest as she leaned against the pole, I reckon you do, cowboy.
Lala winked as she walked around the machine to his side, picked up his boots, and held them out to him, And I'm starved, so hurry up!

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

Jack merely chuckled when Lala called him 'weirdo' and 'old man'... Usually, he was the one making the snide remarks and doing the name calling - he was glad to finally meet someone who was somewhat like him. He raised his eyebrow at her answer when he had asked her about the mask. "Wait, why would folks be swarmin' around you?" he asked... "I get it, you're drop-dead gorgeous and all... but I'm not that bad lookin' myself, and I don't get people followin' me around!" His eyes then widened as he had a realization. "Are you tryin' to tell me that you're a movie star or somethin'?" he asked, speaking in a hushed tone so no others in the arcade would overhear. Even without the mask, he wouldn't have recognized her as an internet gaming celebrity. He was definitely 'out of the loop' when it came to popular culture, especially this sort of thing.

"That was fun... you really whooped my a** - but maybe you won't be so lucky next time!" said Jack with a grin, putting his boots back on. He then looked at her. "All right, where do you wanna go for lunch, Lala? How about 'Make it Tso' downtown? I ain't been there yet, but I hear it's pretty good..." he said, smiling as he walked towards the door at her side. "But if there's somewhere else you'd rather go, just tell me. You might have to show me how to get there, though... You see, I'm kinda new in town. I just moved here last week... I was livin' in Oklahoma for a couple months, and I was in Tennessee before that." he then looked over at her, almost losing himself in her eyes once again. "How 'bout you, darlin'? You been here in Soleil a long time?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ≻ wearing: A hoodie a mask sweats shoes
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala cocked her head to the side.
He really must be out of the loop. But that's fine, that just means she can be herself without trying to be super friendly. She laughed lightly and scratched her head, I'm not a movie star, thankfully. I don't think I could stand that crap. The fake smiles and ungodly amount of make up. Plus I wouldn't be able to eat whatever I wanted. Total bummerzone if you ask me. She waved her hand and shook her head. Yes she's a bit hypocritical, she throws on a fake(ish) smile whenever she sees someone that knows her, but when you get swarmed day in and day out for autographs, it gets tiring. Especially if you're going to the store, or the arcade. Instead I play games professionally. Lala admitted to Jack. It seemed like a silly thing to be embarrassed about, but a lot of people still don't believe that gaming is a profession. She's had parents trash talk her for being lazy and not putting her effort into the "actual working society," to which she'd just flip them off, but it hits her hard enough to make her depressed once in a while.

You must be super old to not know about professional gaming huh cowboy Lala winked again as she waited for him to get his boots on.
When he finished, and made his smartass remark, Lala just rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the arm, Yeah maybe if you learn how to not stumble as much, and get rhythm. Y'know your pretty clumsy when you dance.
Lala countered as she watched him. He was pretty handsome, tall, like super tall, but seriously handsome. She softly blushed and looked away, Staring is rude Bunny come on She hissed to herself. When he mentioned lunch,
Lala turned back to Jack with a small sparkle in her eye, she really loved food. I haven't been here for a long while. I just moved from Seoul, Korea a couple of days ago. I was getting my house organized and had take out, this is my first real time out of the house, but sure. You're the loser so make the decision. I'm starved hehe.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:31 pm
((In our next post, we can change our location to "Make it Tso", downtown))

Kumiko Fujiwa

User Image

"Yeah, I know what you mean!" said Jack, laughing happily. He didn't think he'd want to be a movie star either. While the money would be nice, the fame and the paparazzi would drive him crazy. He was actually impressed to hear that she played games professionally. "Professional gaming, huh? Sounds like fun... it's safe too, and I'm sure it pays well if you're good. Wow, no wonder you're so amazing at DDR!" he exclaimed. He didn't think that professional gaming was 'lazy' at all, in fact, he found it admirable. And considering the sort of terrible things he had done for money in the past - stealing cars, selling drugs, holding up convenience stores... he wasn't really in a position to judge anyone else's career choice.

Once again, Lala had called him 'old'... "Well, I'm only twenty-five. I know about professional gaming, I just don't follow it. It ain't really my scene." he explained. He merely chuckled when she elbowed him - she was right there - he was definitely pretty clumsy when he danced.

"All right, Make it Tso, then!" said Jack with a smile, making the decision. It had been a while since he'd had good asian food, and he had been dying to try this restaurant ever since he heard about it. He was impressed to hear that Lala had come all the way from Seoul... "Wow, sounds like we're both new in town then! You know, I've always wanted to go to Korea... It's pretty nice, isn't it?" he asked.

Jack stepped outside with Lala... he led her over to where his truck was parked. It was an older-model red Ford F-150 with twin smokestack exhaust, an offroad suspension and tires, souped-up engine, and many other modifications - most of which Jack had done himself. "This is my baby right here... She might be a little rusty - but she gets me where I need to go and hasn't failed me yet! I bought her secondhand, and she was a fixer-upper... But if you put a lot of love into a truck, it'll love you right back." he said, running his hand across the chrome. He kindly opened the passenger's-side door for Bunny before getting in the driver's seat himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: Got it boss! -Lala exits- ≻ wearing: A hoodie a mask sweats shoes
Dark Lord Everfear

Oh it pays pretty good, if I play my cards right. Literally and non literally. Lala giggled as she followed Jack out of the arcade. She made sure to keep her mask up and her hoodie up over her head as they both walked out. Korea is beautiful, but it get's old seeing the same thing over and over. Plus the fans there get a little wild.
Lala grimaced as she remembered a time one of her male fans broke into her house and stole her panties. He was a truly disgusting person. As they approached Jacks truck, she smile, thanked him, and hopped in, She's a beauty, I hope your not kidnapping me now old man Jack She winked.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 pm
MasterDenton

Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: Kumiko, I'm sorry! I meant to say something about Lala playing DDR and it totally slipped my mind. rofl Today's Outfit: Casual!Feeling: Worried; Nostalgic.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

In the time it had taken Camille to notice her, her gaze had drifted to the woman practically backpedaling, forward leaping, and nailing every arrow thrown to her until her knuckles were practically white - if she ever even needed the bar behind her. She had skill, that was for sure - a kind of skill Aubrey never felt like she would be ever to accomplish. Her rosy lips pursed. When was the last time she played DDR? A stifled laugh. The last she could remember was her mom persuading her father to take a tap on the plastic, bending mat she laid out in the middle of the living room at grandma's house. It hadn't ended well- A loud thud accompanying her dad's rump landing on the wooden floor. He'd readjust her glasses, shake off the embarrassed red tint, and laugh alongside her mom. She gasped as she was caught off guard from her memories, her fingers clamping and immediately fighting the urge to rip Camille away from her. She wasn't used to this, even after the months that had passed. Every part of her whined to tell the opposite party that they'd have to be careful with her petite frame, but the logical side had to recall the same memory she both loved and dreaded - that spark of light surrounding her remembered bedroom until it had felt like an emotional and literal physical weight lifted away from her.

Instead she only laughed and began to wrap her arms around the other petite woman, careful of her water adorned navy hair. "Woman! How are you not freezing? You're soaking wet!" She crowed, pushing back a little bit. "Here. Hold still." It didn't take long for the familiar flicker of neon-like amethyst to shimmer and light her irises. Slowly droplets of water began to disperse and remove themselves from the fabric of Camille's clothing, twirling into a small whirl of water until she managed to retract as much as she could from the teen's clothing. She drew one hand back, arching her fingers and twisting her finger. The water hovered, pooling into a baseball sized orb of clear liquid back towards the brunette, whom held a satisfactory expression. Her lips thinned as she stepped back towards the door, pressing the handle and flinging said ball out the doorway. It splattered against the concrete with a splash, visually disappearing. Turning on her heel, she looked back at Camille with a wider smile. "Better?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:06 am
User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Overwhelmed" Ⓦearing: " A blue hoodie, a white tank top, and black skinny jeans."

Camille hadn't even considered if Bree had even wanted to be hugged, and judging by the way she felt the brunette tense up when she made contact, she felt like she'd definitely misread some sort of signal along the way. But, fortunately for her, Aubrey returned the hug after a bit of hesitation; almost as if she was distracted from the world for a few seconds. She, of course, wasn't going to drill her on why she did so, not in public, at least, but it felt good to finally get some friendly affection after spending so much time around her cold, distant parents.

As for the whole... Wetness situation, Camille had hardly noticed how sopping wet she was until Bree pointed it out to her again. Good ol' one track mind kicking in again. Stepping back from her friend, Camille looked down at the ground and noticed the wet footprints that traced her exact path through the arcade. No doubt there was a swimming pool starting to form at the Donkey Kong machine. "Well, I, uh... I guess I didn't realiz-" She started to stammer out, her brain still moving faster than she could handle from the rush of emotions, only to be interrupted by... The strangest phenomenon she'd ever witnessed. Every droplet of water on her soaking wet clothes and body began to wick up and travel towards a singular spot in front of her, which Bree then turned into a ball and hucked outside. Cammie blinked a couple times in astonished amazement, clearly never seeing Bree pull this trick before. Patting down her clothes, they were... completely dry, as if she'd just ran under a series of blowdryers. "B-better..." she replied with a hint of disbelief in her voice. It seemed she'd completely forgotten about the fact that Aubrey was a water elemental in the interim...

Of course, the two of them were still standing in front of the door, so when the two other patrons (which, in her mind she had labelled as "Dancey McQuickfeet" and "Flirty Cowpoke" ) made their way to the exit, Cammie quickly darted aside, making way for them to exit the establishment, only to face Bree once more when they had left. "So, uhm..." she began, being the expert of smalltalk, "What have you been up to?

oOBookwormYumiOo

Kumiko Fujiwa

Dark Lord Everfear

MasterDenton

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:07 am
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Casual!Feeling: Content; Nostalgic.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

A small, lighthearted laugh escaped the brunette's throat as she watched the astounded expression on Camille's face once she patted her hands dry. Not that they had ever become wet through the process - but still, it was more of a 'that's done' gesture than anything else. She kicked her heel against the ground and smiled. She couldn't blame the girl. It wasn't often Aubrey used her powers, especially not in show of public; not because she was afraid of being pointed out and discriminated - she knew too many supernaturals in the city for it to be a problem - but more so because she wasn't particularly keen of showing them off. She had been gifted. And gifts weren't to be exploited unless it was something built in their personality. She pursed her lips. Tyrese seemed fond of them, peculiarly interested over her underwater breathing. And she had shown him; taking him into one of the farthest depths she could simply for the fun of it. Her heart strummed behind her chest lightly at the thought. She should have kissed him. But she had held off on the chance, even with his eyes covered as he leaned outside of the water bubble. She sighed softly.

"What have I been up to?" Her tone seemed to come off much more surprised and harsh than she had intended, but she placed her hands on her hips regardless. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you or your brother since- What- January, February??" Her eyes lit, her brows raising. Of course, she had felt bad to an extent, but a friendship was a two way street! She couldn't be completely at fault. It wasn't as if she hadn't tried to get a hold of him - not that he was the most reliable when it came to remembering where his phone was; much less if he had one in the first place. It had been a ridiculously long time. "I thought maybe you both had moved back out of the city or something..."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:28 am
User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Overwhelmed" Ⓦearing: " A blue hoodie, a white tank top, and black skinny jeans."

She was about to chime in with her story about how she'd been pulled back to her parents' house against her will to be a glorified servant due to her parents being in charge of most of her finances still (well, up until recently, that is, but that's a story for a different time), but her expression rather visibly dropped when Bree brought up Max, and how she hadn't heard from him, either. "Oh, uh... I was... Kinda hoping you knew where Max had run off to..." She said with a small sigh, looking rather dejected, which was a rather stark contrast to how dumbfounded she had looked just a few seconds ago. It honestly looked like she was on the verge of tears. "I haven't seen him, either..."

oOBookwormYumiOo

MasterDenton

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑧
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image

уσυ ∂σηˀт кησω тяυє ƒяєє∂σм υηтιℓ ιтˀѕ вєєη ѕнα¢кℓє∂ αωαу
σσ¢: Sorry for taking so long sweatdrop
KawaiiYukiHime

▶ After his blissful experience with Chester, Elin went home to prepare for the next day. He didn't know what he was going to do everyday,
he was going to let "destiny" take its course. He didn't get a chance to do things his way in the past, so now he is. But he hasn't quiet figured out how to spend his time properly. He got a joke recently, so he knew it was going to take most of his time, but on his "free time"? Well usually people would take the time for themselves or with others, but he's only met one person, Chester, and from what he remembers, Chester works at night as a DJ. So he'd typically be asleep during the day.
▶ Contemplating what he should do on his "free time", Elin snapped from his thoughts to see his surroundings. He had somehow made his way to an...
Arcade? He's heard of these. People would play virtual games in order to "kill time" or for enjoyment. With a small 'hm' he walked in and looked around,
only to stop a realize that he didn't know how to operate, let a lone play,
any of these. Did he get himself into a "bit of a pickle?"

User Image

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée held a look of concentration on her face as she maneuvered the crane game claw. She had happened upon this arcade while just walking around enjoying the nice day. She hadn't planned to do anything today, so her inner video game nerd lured her inside. After getting change from one of the coin machines, she looked for something to play. It just so happened that the first thing to catch her eye was a crane game filled with various plush toys. Including an incredibly adorable bat plushie that she just had to have! So far she had sunk about two dollars into the machine, but she was so close. Smacking the button to let the claw drop and grab the toy, she bit her lip as it lifted clasping her prize. Finally after probably 10 minutes, the plushie was safely dropped and she grabbed it. Sometimes it paid to be stubborn. Holding it to her chest, she walked away to find a new game to play. While contemplating between DDR and House of the Dead she noticed a guy standing around who looked a bit confused. Deciding to lend a helping hand, she walked over to him. "Hey there, you need some help?" she asked looking up at him with a friendly grin.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Afternoon ღ My Thoughts: Hm? ღ My Mood: Curious/Content ღ My Inventory: Cellphone, Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Oh no need to be sorry dearie.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image

уσυ ∂σηˀт кησω тяυє ƒяєє∂σм υηтιℓ ιтˀѕ вєєη ѕнα¢кℓє∂ αωαу
σσ¢:
KawaiiYukiHime

▶ Elin must have been standing, dazed and confused, for a good long while as there was a stunning young woman before him. With an awkward grin, he nodded his head, I seem to have stumbled into the wrong area? He stated that more of a question, rather then a sentence, but it would do. But from his quick glances and his small knowledge of the game stations around, he seemed to be a little out of it. I've never played these machines before. He whispered quietly as he placed a hand on his chin with a thoughtful gleam in his eyes. Elin looked back to the girl to see her chipper smile, and a cute little plushie adorning her side. His eyes sparkled and he stared down at the cute little toy,
Are those called "plushies?" I've heard of those. They are much cuter in person. He complimented with a bright smile.

User Image

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée blinked for a moment, "Ohh is that so? Well don't worry, most of the games are pretty easy to play. I could show you some if you wanted?" she offered. It was a shame that some people didn't know about the fun of arcades. This was a place where she could kill a few hours from pure fun. She looked down at her newly acquired toy and giggled, hugging it to her chest. "Yeah plushies are definitely cuter in person, like my cute little batty here. It took a bit to get it, but it was so worth it. Totally going on my shelf when I get home." Her eyes widened as an idea hit her. "We should play the crane game and win you a plushie too! It'll be a fun and relatively simple introduction to the wonder of arcades!" she chirped, grasping his hands and looking up at him with excited eyes. "What do you say, want me to show you the wonders of arcades and video games?" she asked with a hopeful look.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Arcade Afternoon ღ My Thoughts: This'll be so fun! ღ My Mood: Excited ღ My Inventory: Cellphone, Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games