Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:02 am
JayyLee10

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Evangeline
Feeling:: Flirty
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dante Salvatore Luciano

"Evangeline." He would mouth her name, a tender repeat of a beauty he was slowly beginning to see as a person maybe worth more than what was led to believe. With the lights glowing through the waters, the fish and their colors added a hue to the glowing sea section as if mystic poems brought to life. It was real cool for him to see such color filters dancing upon her vision, and though this guy wasn't much for the artsy stuff this painting of a scene before him was much too real to ignore.

"My name is Dante Salvatore Luciano." The man would say with a smile and then a bow. "But please call me whatever you wish, miss Evangeline." He says in a coo before gazing up into her soft rosarian eyes. With intros out the way Dante begins to make his way to the other animals, inching his way to the reptilian section of the store as he gaze upon the fish with question and intrigue. "So, is there a pet in your own life?"

A slight smirk as he insinuated something else but hopefully, maybe, she wouldn't have gotten his attempt at humor and would answer normal. But he wouldn't mind knowing if there was a "pet" in her life, for if there wasn't then perhaps there was a chance at making this lovely creature his own pet; To spoil and to hold as he please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:17 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Casual Outting
Mood: Relaxed
Company: Dante
Relationship: Single

"Nice to meet you Dante. And please Evangeline is good enough, no need to be too formal with me.", the female told him as she watched Dante smile and bowed with his introduction then locked eyes with hers as he got up to his normal stance. Truly Evangeline didn't know how to react to such gestures and turned away and looked back at the tanks, before Dante made his way to a different section of the shop. With Dante moving around the shop, Evangeline was able to recollect herself from what happen and continued to watch the fishes, before turning her head back with the sound of paws tapping on the glass, trying to get the female's attention.

The dogs and pups were quite energetic and was able to get the female's attention. They were surely cute and tiny, mainly the puppies in the glass tank. "Hey there little fellow.", Evangeline said the pup and reached her hand in the tank opening and watched at the pup sniffed her hand before rubbing their body and head onto the palm of her hand. The feeling of the pups playing and rubbing themselves on her hand, tickled her and released a small laugh at the feeling. While she was playing with the dogs, her attention turned back to Dante as he question if she had a pet before. Retreating her hand out of the tank, Evangeline shook her head in response.

"No, do kinda want to raise one, but didn't have time to raise one nor had the budget to afford one.", Evangeline told him as she placed her hand on the tank glass and looked back at the pups. She was more fearful of what may happen to them in her family to be honest, but she couldn't say that to him. She didn't want to startle the male that she was a vampire, that wasn't something to just blurt out of nowhere too. It was best to hide it until there is a time when it does need to be reveal. "How about yourself?"

O.O.C:
*Edit*

Just wondering when the interaction can continue.

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:45 pm
JayyLee10

((OOC:: God, I thought I posted this already. I'm sorry for the wait *bow* ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

A smile broke across his face as the sounds of "too formal" were like music to his ears. Of course she would believe him nice if he acted like a nice guy, and apparently acting like a certain someone he knows was beginning to pay off. Where he thought Evangeline was following him she was actually being lured to the dogs that scratch and yip with glee. He wondered why it was they were acting so energetic and now he knows why.

The scent of a fine woman could drive any dog to pine for affection.

Turning on his heals, Dante would follow behind the sleek built lady and heard the words she would say. No, she never had a pet, but always wanted one apparently. As for him.. well... "No, I've never had a pet of my own either." A small smile as his own hand would reach for the pups and attempt to play with them as well. "My cousin Viny had a few pits but they weren't for family settings, ya know what I mean?" While the pups come to Dante's hand to sniff him and get familiar​ with his scent Dante figure he'd try to get a feel for the girl's moral level to know how to carry on speaking with lady Evangeline.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:54 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Mood: Relaxed

User Image

Evangeline watched as the pups were still full of energetic and was surprisingly not getting tired of all the jumping and what not. This was a nice joyful sight to see. With her back facing to Dante, she grabbed one of the pups, carrying the little animal on her hands as the pup jumped a little with it's face in front of hers and little the female's cheek. "Hey little guy, that tickles.", the female said with a small giggle following behind the small talk. Oh how she really wanted to take one of the pups home. They were far too cute to not even get one. Since they were pups, it shouldn't be too hard to take care of one, and should have enough time to train the pup before it grew to an adult dog.

When Dante talked about his cousin having dogs, though weren't family types of dogs, mostly sounded like guard dogs. She was going to face him to question if they were guard types of dogs, though the male's shadow hovered over her as he reached his hand to the pups. His whole shadow covered her whole body, she was quite small though it was genetics for the male to be taller than her, though the way the position looked was something that can be seen for a couple. While Dante was feeling the pups, Evangeline ducked under his arm to the side. "Sorry, 'xcuse me", the vampire whispered as she stood back up straight and still with the pup in hand. "Thinking of getting one of the little ones?", she questioned as she rose the pup in her arms up and stared at the little animal while it's tail wagged side to side.

User Image

O.O.C:
Don't mind if I put Dante's shadow hovering over her? Just to make it a little more interesting xD
User Image

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:57 pm
JayyLee10

Dante Salvatore Luciano

It was kind of cute to see this small woman take such a liking to the canines and seeing the same of them. They truly were taking a shine to her just like he was actually beginning to, and this girl wasn't even his type. She didn't have the cup size he was accustomed to, nor the skin tone he'd usually prefer, but there was something that drew him to her. Maybe it was something to do with her honesty that was refreshing. Perhaps it was her original thought that she was loaded with cash. He was so drawn to her that he found himself gravitating to her; Only found out too late when she dodged him and left from his space.

Did he mean to do that? He was trying the phish cash out the possibly well of girl, but...

Suddenly, a bite! Suddenly, a revelation; She didn't have much cash. "Ouch!" The guy with cash to show for show had drawn his hand away when the puppy he had tried getting friendly with had bitten onto his middle finger. "You little..." He threw a fist, aimed at the pup's face, when at last second he'd open his fist and instead give the little one a few friendly shoves to the face. A rude played off as friendly banter as the pup then began trying to catch that hand that acted like a rat for the tiny fool to catch.

"Rascal!" He say with a brilliant light that came to mind! "If I could afford one right now it would be this one!" The black and white pitbull seemed to like almost constantly biting the man's hand and as Dante's eyes glinted with glee to the pup his gaze shift to the woman of whom he was going to ask a big favor. "I know this might be imposing, and you hardly know me, but I was wondering if you could loan me some money to buy this little guy." He says with puppy dog eyes; His hand away from the pup as he takes off his fancy golden watch and tries handing it over to Evangeline. "All I need is a hundred bucks and I'll be able to pay you back in a week. I'd be willing to meet you here again, and I'll even give you my Rolex as collateral so you know I'll keep my word. After all this watch is worth way more than a single Benjamin, all I'm asking for is help getting this adorable guy before someone else snatches him up...so, you think you could help me Evangeline?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:00 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Mood: Cautious/ Confused

As the vampire played with the pup in her arms, she started petting the pup's tummy along with the small one kicking it's feet with the ticklish pets she was giving to the animal. This pup really was a fun and cute one. She really wanted to get the dog, it was something she could use. A small companion to fill in her quietness in her place and in her life. She was just beginning her life at the city and couldn't hurt to have someone or something to fill in her loneliness. While she was entranced with the animal in her arms, her attention quickly shifted towards the male as he kinda yelled out in pain. Evangeline didn't see what happened to cause that yell, but watched as the male made a fist, before releasing and threw his palm onto the pup's head, and watched as the pup tried to catch the male's hand.

Having enough fun with the pup in her arms, Evangeline walked to the dog play pen as she placed the pup down in the cage, before shifting her attention back to Dante as he asked a favor and showing a gold watch towards her. Clearly she didn't know him very well, much more having to getting ask to get some money from her. Evangeline looked at him with a cautious yet confused face. "With a watch like this, I thought you would be one with cash in his pockets.", the vampire said as she looked at the watch in his hands then turned to the pup he is willing to get. She wasn't one to just hand money to people, though how can she be too sure he wouldn't bail on her after she helped him get the pup.. Sure he was going to hand her his watch to keep his word, but what if the watch wasn't that much in cost. The vampire really didn't want to get ripped off from the male she just met. Staring back at the pup and to Dante, this was a bit of a decision for her to make. She was still trying to making her lifestyle something for her to handle before all things happen. Silently sighing, Evangeline crossed her arms and mouth her side to side. "As much as I would want to help you out into getting this pup, I'm still trying to get used to my new lifestyle, before spending my money or loaning some.." She did felt a bit bad into declining help to him and softly pushing his hand back to him with his watch in hand. "Maybe you can try to put a down payment for the pup and then along the way maybe pay the rest off when you get the money.. Sorry I'm unable to help you out..." Evangeline looked down to the floor, not wanting to see his eyes after declining to help him out.

O.O.C:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:02 pm
JayyLee10

Dante Salvatore Luciano

He smiles at the girl, something soft, and gently lifts her head with a calm hand under her chin. "Don't act like that." He says firmly but with that twist of his lips that tried to sooth the girl's conscious. "There is no reason for you to feel bad for saying no. After all, you don't even know me." The puppies seem to calm down a little and become curious at the male's new actions. They seen him take initiative according to his body language and they thought he wanted to communicate something important to the female by how he closed the space between them two. "You know, you have some pretty eyes. I didn't notice it before but now that I'm this close your features a real unique. Almost like a goddess from a fantasy scene." The pups become quiet as they feel a vibe in the room, and while the younglings watch Dante tried being bold. With the very hand the expensive watch was strapped back onto Dante would let his finger glide over her skin, the tips of his finger narrow brushing upon her face, and stroked a few strands of her platinum hair away so he may gaze upon her face even better.

But now how was the girl to react to a subtle attack such as this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxMiyu walked into the store, being sure to have the sign say open. Upon entering into work, she grabbed an apron and put it on before she started her job straight away. First, she made sure all the cages and tanks were cleaned, then she fed all the animals, and last she started to restock and put away supplies. She was sure to keep an eye out for customers though. She wondered if she would see snake guy again. It had been awhile since she last saw him though. Yet another person that seemed not to show up again. But Miyu didn't mind to much. She was quite shy anyway and not good at making friends.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...no one currently [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] It's a good day..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games