Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:56 am
"Sounds more like a play, than an experiment." John spoke still looking at the wall. "Or a twisted game of sorts. Besides, I asked because in your current form you are, or will be, stronger than a normal drow. I kind of envy you... kind of"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:23 pm
Lydia smiles at Threan. "That's kind of you to offer, but this body came as a curse from the will of a god. I have never heard of it being reversed, though, I guess that doesn't mean I can't be the first. Perhaps I will take you up on your offer, after we have finished our business here of course." Lydia rears up on her eight dainty spider legs and stretches, as if to drive home her next point. "That is quite an offer though. Are you sure you are ready for such a commitment? Life would become most dangerous. Most will try and kill me on sight and I'm afraid the same sympathies might be extended to you as a result."

Lydia then turns her attention to John's answer. "However you wish to define, it matters not; the reality is still the same. It's funny how the grass looks greener from the other side. What would you be willing to give up for more power? You'd give up a portion of your humanity, your identity? I lost a great deal of who I was when I became this way. I am lucky that I retained more of my mental capacity than most. Still, every time I see my reflection I am reminded of the abomination I have become, and what I have lost."  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:30 pm
"Guys Guys Guys!" Pyrrha yelled as she entered the crypt. "The town is deserted."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:15 pm
Threan looks to Pyrrha his eyes a bit wide and sighs, shaking his head off to sort of shake that from his mind. He looks to Lydia rather quickly and nods, his face once again flushed. "I'm not w-w-w-w-worried about people trying to kill me..I l-l-l-l-live a dangerous life anyway.." He says quietly before looking back to Pyrrha, looking at her face for a moment and then away.

"W-w-what do you mean deserted? A-a-any idea where they may have gone?"  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:57 pm
Lydia looks up at Pyrrha but rather than surprise her face bears an expression of curiosity. "Hmm, how strange... they up and left. Perhaps they are hiding somewhere safe for the night, or perhaps you were sent in here as a diversion for their escape. One things for sure, it might be hard for you all to come by your payment now. Why don't we occupy one of their houses while Threan recovers? I'm sure it will be more comfortable than this hard catacomb floor and my backpack."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:43 am
"In terms of safety and laws, It might be better if we stay here." John spoke, but he could see the logic in her thought. "If they did go to find someplace safer for the night, then if they return in the morning they might have us arrested for breaking and entering."

Though, he wondered if the moving shadows they saw earlier was the villagers completing one of the scenarios Lydia stated.

"There is a library near this room, that we could use and secure with ease. But, ether way, I will do what I can to see Threan heals quickly."  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:40 pm
"That sounds like a plan." Pyrrha said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:15 pm
Threan looks at Pyrrha curiously and as quickly as usual before glancing back down, his cheeks a bit flushed. "So..was there an-an-an-any sign of where they went or anything? Maybe any sign of a struggle? And t-t-thanks for going to check for me." Threan asks before looking to John.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." He says with a small smile before standing up.

He looks over to Lydia's face quickly and then down again, his cheeks once again flushing a bit. "Y-you are very kind to me for just m-m-m-m-meeting me. Thank you."  

orphen5555

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:16 am
Still at Threan's side, Lydia looks at him and smiles again. "Like I said, don't read too far into this, but you're something special. You're the first person not to run in fear of me or try to kill me on sight. I want to make sure you stay around."

Lydia then looks up at the other adventurers. "The library's sound good to me; let's go. I might even find something interesting to read while we wait."  
Kishi Bojin rolled 3 20-sided dice: 3, 8, 8 Total: 19 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:30 pm
[... don't mind me... ]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Everyone roll a listen check]  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm
(Listen +5)

((YESSS, 20 listen check. Finally a decent listen roll crying ))  

Kowsauni
Crew

Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 am
(+1 Listen)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 pm
Lydia's ear twitches as she detects a faint scratching sound at the south door. It sounded to her as if something was clumsily trying to grasp at the handle. She grabs her bow and quickly notches an arrow in it. She then informs the rest of the party. "There's something trying to get in here from the south door! I hear it scratching at the handle!"  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:29 pm
"Then there is a simple solution." Pyrrha walked next to the side of the door where the handle was on. She then prepared her sword to slash at whatever opened the door.

(Listen plus zero)
(Prepared action to attack whatever opens that door.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games